Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 30th 2013, 0:47:55

Originally posted by Riddler:
"So the time frame changed AFTER someone did it, and u guys still acted on the new policy. ..BRILLIANT! !"

The time frame didn't change after #70 did it. You may want to look at time stamps again......
Let me help the stupidity that has been going on over there this set:
Revision as of 18:42, 25 April 2013 by Galleri (Talk | contribs)
here is #70's RoR hit 04/26/2013 22:25:09 GT Another year older (#70) (xMDx) Soviet Union (#420) (iMagNum) PS 713 Acres (+508)

SO who is the brilliant person here now Riddler? ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 1:53:16

?huh?

You didn't buy one of those scented candles that the DANGER guys were selling door to door did you?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

RLBearcat09

Apr 30th 2013, 2:02:04

Why post a new thread for a copy of a reply from a thread still at the top of the forum? Looking for a hug?

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 2:11:49

So, instead of talking to a FA to MD about it, you instead go and kill a member of an alliance that is 4-5 times your size. Are you sure you werent doing this just because you have a grudge against MD still from all the spankings you got in the past?? :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 30th 2013, 2:19:47

I spoke to locutus. I am sure that is MD HFA? So it has been posted.
I am not going to sit here and take 4 RoR's in one week from one clan over and over and get ignored.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 10:39:52

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Atryn Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 11:35:23

galleri, remember this?

Apr 25/13 7:05:42 PM PS enjoy the show (#522) (iMagNum) Rhaegal (#8) (xMDx) 1497 A (+697 A)
Apr 24/13 5:48:45 PM PS enjoy the show (#522) (iMagNum) Rhaegal (#8) (xMDx) 1870 A (+846 A)
Apr 24/13 2:35:56 AM PS Rhaegal (#8) (xMDx) enjoy the show (#522) (iMagNum) 1761 A (+740 A)

This was an over-retal mistake by iMagNum simply because you mis-calculated the time of hits on #522. I came to you about it and we worked it out. I actually took the extra 1500A loss on my country in the spirit of recognizing it was a mistake by ya'll and that mistakes had been made on our side as well. You admitted to this in our chat and #522 admitted it in an in-game PM. He even offered to let me hit him back, which I declined to show good faith.

Instead I left #522 alone and he joined in on a KR on an MD country that hit over 48 hours and didn't realize your policy was 72 (a policy updated just the day before)...

This should have been resolved via talks...

P.s. - coming up north soon? ;)

Atryn Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 11:36:07

doh...

archaic Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 11:36:56

wait . . . MD put riddler in charge of something??

Atryn Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 11:43:00

No, Riddler was the unfortunate receiver of iMag's foreign policy methodology... Apparently he didn't have iMag's wiki retal page on "follow" to receive important updates every day.

archaic Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 14:09:40

Whew, had me worried for a second. Riddler has been known to divide by zero.

Kinnin Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 14:35:44

Originally posted by archaic:
Whew, had me worried for a second. Riddler has been known to divide by zero.

Riddler, much like Chuck Norris, CAN divide by zero.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 30th 2013, 14:36:38

Originally posted by Atryn:
galleri, remember this?

Apr 25/13 7:05:42 PM PS enjoy the show (#522) (iMagNum) Rhaegal (#8) (xMDx) 1497 A (+697 A)
Apr 24/13 5:48:45 PM PS enjoy the show (#522) (iMagNum) Rhaegal (#8) (xMDx) 1870 A (+846 A)
Apr 24/13 2:35:56 AM PS Rhaegal (#8) (xMDx) enjoy the show (#522) (iMagNum) 1761 A (+740 A)

This was an over-retal mistake by iMagNum simply because you mis-calculated the time of hits on #522. I came to you about it and we worked it out. I actually took the extra 1500A loss on my country in the spirit of recognizing it was a mistake by ya'll and that mistakes had been made on our side as well. You admitted to this in our chat and #522 admitted it in an in-game PM. He even offered to let me hit him back, which I declined to show good faith.

Instead I left #522 alone and he joined in on a KR on an MD country that hit over 48 hours and didn't realize your policy was 72 (a policy updated just the day before)...

Of course I did. You and I came to an agreement since there was a different RoR which was not the #70 one over our extra hit. And I won't be coming up north for a little bit, I have surgery tomorrow.
I still say you should be FA for MD as you are very civil and easy to talk to, matter a fact you should be a head.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 14:41:58

Try not to become "just a head" tho. That didn't work out too well for IX a long time ago.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Atryn Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 16:04:36

In another organization I was in we referred to my role as "NFT" - No fluffing Title. It is my preferred state of existence. ;)

Riddler Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 19:21:16

Meh, i went by the 48 hour window for a new grab, guess its my fault for having a life outside of a games wiki page...

Marshal Game profile

Apr 30th 2013, 20:08:02

just fs eachothers already.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Riddler Game profile

May 1st 2013, 1:28:14

Meh, not worth my time.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 1st 2013, 2:01:14

Originally posted by galleri:
galleri, remember this?

Of course I did. You and I came to an agreement since there was a different RoR which was not the #70 one over our extra hit. And I won't be coming up north for a little bit, I have surgery tomorrow.
I still say you should be FA for MD as you are very civil and easy to talk to, matter a fact you should be a head.

Wulf was my VP and I can confirm he is awesome.

But despite this, every FA in the world knows on any reading of this whole situation that its just being used by SoF to get a war with MD.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2013, 3:27:16

I knew this quote would come in handy this set....
Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

Maybe it should read differently ;)

highrock Game profile

May 1st 2013, 3:30:04

90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

those are just retals
formerly Viola MD

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 3:31:52

galleri, remember this?

But despite this, every FA in the world knows on any reading of this whole situation that its just being used by SoF to get a war with MD.

oh ok so me offering solutions which md flat out refused to entertain is just Sof getting a war with MD

or MD (including you, yes you Arsenal, who i am sure knows to check news before hitting) continually ROR imag provoking a reaction (as far as i can tell on purpose?)

Yeah way to spin the situation to make it look we didnt anything possible to avoid this. Every step of the way i have come up with resolutions where both sides compromise, and each time only MD has rejected those solutions...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2013, 3:33:17

Originally posted by highrock:
90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

those are just retals

don't kid yourself
<galleri> so much for 2?
<Wulf> SoF told us they were FS'ing no matter what
<Wulf> so, what was left to do?

Darakna Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:12:50

Galleri is just pissed that Imag is SoFs puppet...

Pride Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:25:09

galleri, remember this?

Yeah the netting MD wanted a war, DUR DUR.

Magellan Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:32:14

Yeah we are not set up for war at all.

And we will probably get smashed cuz of it.

So I can say honestly, Sof, I would respect you more if you were just honest and said, hey MD, we are gonna hit you again this reset. Don't use a 13 member alliance as your pawn (who btw killed a MD members and have yet another AB us and yet another do harmfull spy opps on us, yet you drop the UNAP cuz we kill these two nation and wouldnt take reps)

Don't pretend you want peace and then find stupid reasons to war.
All that backroom crap is beneath you.

Edited By: Magellan on May 1st 2013, 4:34:14
See Original Post

Magellan Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:37:38

Originally posted by Magellan:
Yeah we are not set up for war at all.

And we will probably get smashed cuz of it when SoF hits us.

So I can say honestly, Sof, I would respect you more if you were just honest and said, hey MD, we are gonna hit you again this reset. Don't use a 13 member alliance as your pawn (who btw killed a MD members and have yet another AB us and yet another do harmfull spy opps on us, yet you drop the UNAP cuz we kill these two nation and wouldnt take reps)

Don't pretend you want peace and then find stupid reasons to war.
All that backroom crap is beneath you.

Magellan Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:37:58

I can't edit stuff.

cypress Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:49:02

SoF made MD do all those RoRs?

Interesting.

Magellan Game profile

May 1st 2013, 4:52:30

Oh here comes the spin.

I will play.

If the issue was RoR Cypress, why did you guys at SoF give us a 24 hour notice that you were dropping the UNAP with us after we kill the Imag nation that did AB attacks on us.

No other Imag nation was killed until you announced you were dropping the Unap.

cypress Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:07:53

Sorry, I'm not good at spinning anything. Isn't everyone here out to play?

I call it how I see it.

Knowing what goes on behind the scenes is beyond me and requires someone in leadership. All I saw when I logged in was quite a few dead Imag countries.

Fuji Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:12:34

iMag killed a MD country for a RoR. SoF said it wasn't an act of war and we could not respond to the iMag actions. Afterwards 2 iMag countries ran dozens of hostile spy ops on us and AB'd us. We killed those countries and SoF said it was an act of war, cancelled our uNAP and said war between us was "inevitable".

In response MD wiped out iMag so we didn't have to absorb their attacks in the SoF FS.

Now you know everything :P

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:20:06

Originally posted by Magellan:
Oh here comes the spin.

I will play.

If the issue was RoR Cypress, why did you guys at SoF give us a 24 hour notice that you were dropping the UNAP with us after we kill the Imag nation that did AB attacks on us.

No other Imag nation was killed until you announced you were dropping the Unap.

The difference imag was prepared to pay for those mistakes, there would be no issues here if senior members of your alliance did not make aggressive moves towards our ally.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

marx12 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:30:53

90 vs 30

Classic SoF behaviour.

NOW, 83 vs 13

typical MD imbecility, failing to reach the 75 gap.

Fuji Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:35:51

iMag was prepared to pay for those mistakes. They offered the death of #450 and we took them up on the offer. We also decided that #313 who had run days of harmful ops against us (and we warned iMag that we suspected one of their members was running those ops against us) should die as per our retal policy and EVERY OTHER RETAL POLICY OF EVERY ALLIANCE IN EARTH.

RoRs are a killable offence but ABs and 40+ harmful ops are not according to SoF. Le sigh.

XiQter MD Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:36:23

Heh I'm not a head this set so I get to say stuff that doesnt represent MD just my personal opinions.

I just feel its sad that SoF has to use the servers most irrelevant tag to do their bidding cause they arent man enough to ask for a real war, but hey, its SoF:s doctrine to never fight a war you could lose and its Imags doctrine to never win a war so I guess its shame on MD for not seeing it comming.

Its a real shame that you give prominence to be such spineless cowards cause most of you guys are really good at warring and I respect alot of you for that, sadly your "cloak and dagger" and wonderful "PR-department" overshadows anything good that comes out of your tag these days...

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:46:44

MD claim they want peace but do everything humanly possible to avoid it at all costs...

SoF did not put any of these alliances in this position, MD did, you have your senior members, and ex president no less, going round ROR and then claiming you just want to net? give me a break...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

XiQter MD Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:49:01

didnt take long for someone to prove my point lol

Nice job iScat

locket Game profile

May 1st 2013, 5:54:06

Fuji Game profile

May 1st 2013, 6:02:58

We've kept in touch with you for literally everything all set to avoid any confusion or mix ups. And at the end of it all you couldn't even live by your own words.

SoF Last Night: "iMag killed a MD country for a RoR? Oh well, MD needs to respect the defenders retal policy's and let members die when they make mistakes. Thus we don't consider it an act of war."

SoF Today: "iMag has been committing harmful ops against MD for 2 days now and you warned them about it ahead of time? They didn't mean to do it, any hostile acts in return will be considered an act of war."

Taveren Game profile

May 1st 2013, 6:07:09

!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Nuketon Game profile

May 1st 2013, 6:30:01

Originally posted by Fuji:
We've kept in touch with you for literally everything all set to avoid any confusion or mix ups. And at the end of it all you couldn't even live by your own words.

SoF Last Night: "iMag killed a MD country for a RoR? Oh well, MD needs to respect the defenders retal policy's and let members die when they make mistakes. Thus we don't consider it an act of war."

SoF Today: "iMag has been committing harmful ops against MD for 2 days now and you warned them about it ahead of time? They didn't mean to do it, any hostile acts in return will be considered an act of war."

Doublespeak!

cypress Game profile

May 1st 2013, 8:57:02

And I'm 100% sure you got 50 or more people online just to kill one country.

I guess we are where we are.

Fuji Game profile

May 1st 2013, 9:15:18

We had no idea how iMag would respond and we wanted to spread out the burden of the kill runs across the alliance. Not that you would believe any of them but once we killed the two countries we told our members we where done and not to attack iMag any more.

Obviously that changed shortly after iMag began farming us and SoF said we were going to war over those two kills. So we decided to finish off the alliance rather then deal with them attacking us and helping SoF kill us.

But believe whatever you want. We told everyone (including SoF and your allies) we were only going to kill the two countries who attacked us. The time stamps all line up as well but I doubt you'll let facts get in the way of saying we wanted war in spite of us running demos and reps.

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 9:31:58

" The time stamps all line up as well but I doubt you'll let facts get in the way of saying we wanted war in spite of us running demos and reps. "

dont forget having your senior alliance members ror...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MilitantOrgy Game profile

May 1st 2013, 10:42:04

4 sets in MD is hardly a senior member of MD.......

iScode Game profile

May 1st 2013, 11:02:33

Arsenal has only been in MD for 4 sets?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mini Game profile

May 1st 2013, 12:55:07

Originally posted by iScode:
Arsenal has only been in MD for 4 sets?
Please tell me your being sarcastic

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2013, 13:24:53

Originally posted by Fuji:
iMag was prepared to pay for those mistakes. They offered the death of #450 and we took them up on the offer. We also decided that #313 who had run days of harmful ops against us (and we warned iMag that we suspected one of their members was running those ops against us) should die as per our retal policy and EVERY OTHER RETAL POLICY OF EVERY ALLIANCE IN EARTH.

RoRs are a killable offence but ABs and 40+ harmful ops are not according to SoF. Le sigh.

We didn't offer you to kill #450. We offered reps to you.

crest23 Game profile

May 1st 2013, 13:50:42

I thought iscode was in imag? How are they not a spam tag?
The Nigerian Nightmare.