Verified:

BobbyATA Game profile

May 10th 2013, 15:21:43

A player who "gets help" in a solo server should be directly routed to their thread upon asking for help. There are many threads in primary help that have just one post, and then nothing. My suspicion is these players have no idea what happened to their get help request, and so they don't try again.

I just used the get help feature to see what the process is like, and it is not at all clear after you get help how to get to your thread. Please improve this, so I can help players who ask for help. I can't help them if they aren't even getting to their help thread!

OneMansArmy Game profile

May 10th 2013, 19:56:03

Just give them a message that says, "Your help request has been submitted, you can see the responses here: [Insert Link to their help thread]"
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

BobbyATA Game profile

May 10th 2013, 21:41:45

exactly. All I'm asking for. There already is that message, it is just not prominent AT ALL.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 11th 2013, 0:09:58

oh
make it more obvious?

i suppose we can do that
Finally did the signature thing.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 11th 2013, 3:44:23

or add a link to their thread that shows up on the main page when you log in your country??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

BobbyATA Game profile

May 11th 2013, 15:16:41

thanks qz!

blid

EE Patron

May 20th 2013, 19:59:35

Suggestion: Provide a field for the submitter to input a question/comment when posting their status for help. "What should I do" "Do I have enough x" etc etc.

You look at some of these:
http://forums.earthempires.com/...;z=round-21-new-undecided

And you just don't know what they want to know. Everything?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.