Verified:

tellarion Game profile

May 29th 2013, 15:18:44

Just wondering how it's possible for a country to suicide on a larger country(mostly via spyops), but the larger country isn't able to strike back due to humanitarians? We've had a member being constantly hit by tiny ass countries and he has to sell down repeatedly just to do anything back. That's kind of messed up..

NukEvil Game profile

May 29th 2013, 15:44:16

CRY

SOME

MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tellarion Game profile

May 29th 2013, 17:00:42

Will do. But shouldn't this be impossible?

Kalick Game profile

May 29th 2013, 17:19:04

It is possible if the smaller suicider buys up to get in humanitarian range, does his damage, then sells of a bunch to drop out of humanitarian range.

Iamminghui Game profile

May 29th 2013, 17:38:09

yeah.. tella that sucks.. and the worst part is, we cant do fluff.. one way is we get someone to sell down and make the hit.. but who?

Xinhuan Game profile

May 29th 2013, 18:08:20

You need to do the opposite, you need to buy up so the smaller tiny country can't jump into range.

The smaller country would have to waste massive amounts to constantly buy up and sell down.

crest23 Game profile

May 29th 2013, 19:15:50

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
You need to do the opposite, you need to buy up so the smaller tiny country can't jump into range.

The smaller country would have to waste massive amounts to constantly buy up and sell down.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Kalick Game profile

May 29th 2013, 20:15:24

How are countries around 1/12 of his NW hurting him so much?

Xinhuan Game profile

May 30th 2013, 4:07:32

@Kalick Spy ops. Those are painful because the game was designed to let smaller higher SPAL countries to massively injure larger countries even if the larger country has similar SPAL.

35 Bomb buildings, for example, can kill about 20k buildings on a 80k country (this happened on Primary last reset). That is about 20x more effective than ABs that have a ramping up effect (15 ABs with the same turns will kill only about 1k buildings due to ramping up).

This is largely a concern especially since Slagpit has already empathized with us (he said that the spy op formula which he designed was not really intended for such large countries).

Edited By: Xinhuan on May 30th 2013, 4:12:39
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2013, 1:20:11

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
the larger country can afford a surplus of humanity because it only takes roughly 1/3 of the population to be productive once it has enough idiots smoking pot and doing crack while they're supposedly going to school to learn things.

I blame the fags.

blid

EE Patron

May 31st 2013, 4:53:57

Drunken Dibs? Is that your new permanent account?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Marshal Game profile

May 31st 2013, 10:38:22

lookslike it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Kindness Game profile

May 31st 2013, 17:54:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
the larger country can afford a surplus of humanity because it only takes roughly 1/3 of the population to be productive once it has enough idiots smoking pot and doing crack while they're supposedly going to school to learn things.

I blame the fags.

Usually your type blames obama xD
Killing with kindness since 1969

braden Game profile

Jun 1st 2013, 14:18:13

yea, queers or mooslims, they'll both burn in hell

llaar Game profile

Jun 1st 2013, 23:35:34

if a country hits a clan, humanitarians shouldn't count for the entire clan hitting back

Akira Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 17:58:25

dicatatorship coountries shouldnt have humanitarians. when hitler was killing millions and attacking hapless countries no humanitarian ever said "oh no my fuhrer I am against that so you can't do that"

same with tyranny. and fascist. when i think about it only demo and republic should have those damn annoying humanitarians.
A formidable enemy who can pose a threat to my life - I would welcome that man as a dear friend.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 19:11:28

dicts, fascs, tyrs, commies and maybe theos shouldn't have humas but they have and that's it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....