Verified:

Suncrusher Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 18:27:10

Originally posted by Patience:
Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
A quick question.

Kahl Drogo died from his wounds. Did he die from the wounds naturally, or the witch/shaman woman sorta poison/curse/dagga him ?

Khal Drogo was wounded in battle, the wound got infected, he died. Danerys engaged a witch/shaman to bring him back to life, but he came back as a brainless zombie and she smothered him with a pillow because she knew he wouldn't want to live like that.

Not entirely correct :P

Patience Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 18:36:43

Okay, the shaman deliberately brought him back as a brainless zombie to get revenge for her village being ransacked. Better? :p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Suncrusher Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 18:45:16

lol, a little :P

I believe she infects the wound deliberately and then uses a ritual to attempt to heal him which causes Daenerys' child to get all messed up...thereby also ending the threat of the "stallion who mounts the world"

Patience Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 19:02:00

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't realize I was legally bound to post a full synopsis. I thought I could get away with just the high points. Silly me. lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Suncrusher Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 19:06:25

It's okay, we'll let it slide this time. Next time there will be consequences!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 6th 2013, 22:35:23

There is never any direct proof that she deliberately made the wound worse, although the book leaves you with that strong suspicion.

Nekked Game profile

Jun 6th 2013, 22:47:14

Mrs. Stark doesn't die

prank

Jun 6th 2013, 23:58:47

Drow Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 8:40:36

I watched this ep the other night. I've red to the end of book 4 (awhile back, book 5 wasn't out at that stage) and when they finally got to the red wedding I was all "YEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
wife was looking at me funny.
Most awesome part is that it's far from the best twist/awesome thing to come ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Drow Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 8:43:07

I have my suspicions about what will be in the final episode, as they need some pretty damn big cliffhangers to carry it on to the next season and keep people hooked and willing to wait a year for the next lot.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 15:20:08

Another question

I watch the show by downloading it. So for those who watch it on TV, do you get to see all the boobies i did ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

EVO|Rasp

Jun 7th 2013, 15:33:08

Interesting that you asked. I saw a blip from the Red Wedding Episode (broadcasted in England?) and it wasn't nearly as graphic. They didn't show Talisa's stomach getting stabbed like 27 times.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 16:21:41

[quote poster=EVO|Rasp; 24879; 460986]Interesting that you asked. I saw a blip from the Red Wedding Episode (broadcasted in England?) and it wasn't nearly as graphic. They didn't show Talisa's stomach getting stabbed like 27 times. [/quote]

Downloaded episodes are all uncensored. All the boobies and knife-to-the-pregnant-belly on full throttle
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set