Verified:

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 19:10:02

so this guy farms me, and i get more than he did in my first attack -_-

do people like, not know how and when to attack?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 22:23:40

Ahh, so you're Me too (#108)...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 14th 2013, 22:36:02

lol thats not me, nor the attacker. Here is a clue, he bombed my banks also haha

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 0:06:41

I was talking to Jayr. Lets see if he complains about being deleted.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 1:39:18

I was bummed me too got deleted, that was another solid retal waiting to happen :(

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 2:08:19

I say good riddance. He doubletapped me yesterday morning, and I was intending to just retal him once and let him go, but I made the mistake of playing my country right after I woke up (ended up pumping turrets instead of jets, and cashing 120 turns instead of exploring). So, I opted to AB half his buildings instead, just to show him I'm not a complete monster.

And he messages me "Lol wow I did 2 grabs on you calm down waste of time".

I simply replied something along the lines of "multitapping is unacceptable on this server."

And he's like "whatever". Then grabs me 2 more times today. So, he became my personal missile dump just before getting deleted.

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 11:57:10

lol people are crazy this set. I just want all the free lands!

st0ny Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 13:06:29

admins got to do something about those all jetters...
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 15:30:04

i just dealt with an all jetter :[
i hate not getting anywhere near what i lost in the retal

Akira Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 16:28:58

same here crow, they almost always double what i take from them. sucks.
A formidable enemy who can pose a threat to my life - I would welcome that man as a dear friend.

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 17:00:14

i was short changed 300 acres, but i think i got a ton of cash so i think at this point it was ok. but, either way, thats just a dumb way to play. once someone figures it out, a small 1200 acre country could farm and just lang grow so much faster.

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 18:55:22

i need more tech! always :[

Crowgora Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 20:39:01

I love new players coming to express... But RoR "because people keep double tapping" this person... Is the most ludicrous excuse to retal back. So much for a great finish, i have to freaking war with everyone.

fazer Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 0:06:51

lol i had a lazy express set. I got quad tapped by a guy... haha i had 360 turns and killed that mofo... i felt sorry for him.

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP