Verified:

agusjo Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 5:43:14

bonus

davidoss Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 13:19:02

I really don't know where you get your information from Thomas. But what I can tell you is that there isn't a shred of truth in what you've said. Don't try to bullfluff people by saying that we never offered a pact. And if you have been somehow fooled by others into thinking that one of LaF's "lapdogs" was always going to FA you, I think you need to re-evaluate who you listen to and get your information from.

tisya Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 14:54:23

Can't reject a pact that wasn't discussed. I know LaF is quite particular about technicalities ;)
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 15:35:30

eh tisya, I contacted you specifically asking if you guys wanted to unap. Could tell you weren't into talking about it.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2013, 16:21:35

Thomas knows he is full of crap heat, he is just hoping that someone will be gullible enough to buy-in to his hot air.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 16:47:07

I don't believe PDM declined to consider a pact because they wanted to war you. I think it was more about the fluff you pulled on them over the past 2 sets.

I approached them about war well after you refused to pact us when it was obvious you were planning to hit us.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2013, 17:05:07

what crap did we pull on them last reset? allowing them to FS us? Yeah I can see how that would be infuriating for them.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 17:43:59

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
what crap did we pull on them last reset? allowing them to FS us? Yeah I can see how that would be infuriating for them.

Reading comprehension. It's a perk common to those of us with fully-functioning brains. Please re-read tellarion's post, and you will see that he said "over the past 2 sets", and not just last reset. Ergo, what happened last reset more than likely had to do with what happened the reset before.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tisya Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 22:30:26

Actually, it was just because I didn't want to do FA while on holiday. I was not about to discuss pacts while in the National Gallery of Art. I apologize for actually having a life for once XD
Tisya

tisya Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 22:37:43

Actually, it was just because I didn't want to do FA while on holiday. I was not about to discuss pacts while in the National Gallery of Art. I apologize for actually having a life for once XD
Tisya

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 12:52:59

Originally posted by CandyMan:
eh tisya, I contacted you specifically asking if you guys wanted to unap. Could tell you weren't into talking about it.

who's really into doing those things after they fly half way around the world to take a vacation?

Armadillo Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 22:10:16

Originally posted by tisya:

Then take 5 seconds to respond, "I'm on vacation, contact XXXX" but that would be reasonable wouldn't it.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 22:14:12

if i was on vacation, i would surely tell whoever txted me about this game to go f-themselves