Verified:

Donny Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:21:40

get your asses back here,,,, make a deal with ffa not to be scumbags and play!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 22:59:10

Dude you won stop its over. Just stop.

Donny Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 1:54:06

i am being serious.. i dont want them to leave the server....
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2013, 20:30:15

i agree with Donny
get back to FFA - IMP is required
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Dragon Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 20:33:13

Then maybe someone should have decided not to fluff slap them set after set.

Just sayin'. I really don't have a dog in the fight, but surely nobody will be surprised if they don't come back, right?

Mr Emerald

Jun 21st 2013, 21:01:13

I honestly don't care so much. IMP asked for it with the way they were playing.

It was basically to them "Don't like how we play and you were smaller than us? Then you can go fluff yourself". So another clan treated them the same way, and they decided to leave.

Good riddance.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Dragon Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 21:08:57

This is just a symptom of a larger problem. The server just doesn't have the population it needs.

I don't mean that everyone should be allowed to run 150 countries. That solves nothing.

What the server needs is a couple hundred new faces. Then if a clan like IMP can recruit 30 of them and be a big force and do what they wish, it's a different game.

And just because IMP or ESD or any other clan "disbands", that doesn't mean that all their players quit.

That said, we need MORE tags. Not less bigger tags.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 23:09:59

I believe 90% of imp quit.

mrford Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 0:18:57

blame IMPs leaders, not the clans that fluff on them
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

pollex

Jun 22nd 2013, 0:50:22

agreed, I tried to work with them was promised stuff

now gone

whatever
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

kemo Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 4:42:38

and the rest are suiciders probly
all praised to ra

mdevol Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 6:25:56

confirmed.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 25th 2013, 23:18:21

It seems we have a failure to communicate here> The so called leaders of Imp have not played this game for a couple of resets> SO when some MORON talks to PRIMEVAL or PATROIT that are not even playing this game and gets pissed off and then goes off half fluffed and kills the only three People who decided to tag up and net for a reset because they wanted to show you people that yes we can net. To the MORON> PULL YOUR HEAD OUT> that is why there is a Forum. And I was the number one country in game tagged up IMP when the MORON SHOWED UP. You people need to stop throwing around lies and half truths and make sure who you are dealing with before getting stupid on us. And AS you can see I am still here at war with NBK with my 16 killers tagged up in my tag which I am still a member of AODT. And also> NO ONE HAS LOGGED IN TO IMP SINCE YOU KILLED THOSE NETTER COUNTRIES. They are still here and posting if they wish to let it be known who they are they can make a post as I will not say who they are. So I hope you are happy we lost 14 players of this game and the players are getting fewer and fewer every day. Dragon there are only 1970 countries in this game if we all have 16 that is only 124 people maximum in this game. There will not be any recruiting in this game only people switching tags every now and the to bring back and old name like SWORDS. But it is still the same 124 people playing. Having more people in your tag is because they got tired of buiding new countries every reset. So they all went to the biggest tag in game so they can be left alone. But that is very boring and will not last long when you do not have some clan worthy of a good fight to battle. But killing tags that are not even a quarter your size is not something I think anyone should be proud of. Any one can do that if they have more people in tag. If you really want to show you can run a good combat country you should retag you countries to match the clan you wish to battle but only the exact amount as the other tag and then declare war and see who can battle the best. 224 killing 48> three people is nothing to brag about it is just being a clan bully. Had you declared and posted a time and retagged 48 to match our net worth that would have been something to talk about> But wiping out 48 netters is nothing special. Well I am done now back to rebuilding the ones that NBK killed last night back to 16 and attack again. one player against 14 players. For the FUN after all it is just a game.