Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 11:35:17

The MERCSINC tag is back. At least in this server. We plan on playing a relatively peaceful game and playing a legit alliance again.

Here's our policy in a nutshell.

We will ONLY landgrab one time, there will be no farming coming from the Mercs.

We will be landgrabbing from our scores list for the most part, so if you're FAT and in our scores list, you're not considered a "Topfeed", you're a TARGET. If you want to cry about that, things can get a lot worse.

We accept 1:1 retals, and do 1:1 retals.

We do NOT accept L:L retals at all. Any over retaliation will result in retaliation in return.

Retals will be escalating.

1:1
2:3
3:5
4: DEATH!

Nothing too hard to calculate.

Otherwise, have fun and keep your heads down.

Cerberus
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 11:51:12

i remember when Mercs Inc reformed in NA a few years back. i was like cool yo, we got some old school killers! they claimed they could build some beast ass dicts that couldnt be killed

at the time i believe i was HoW for NA, and we were locked in a set after set war with SoF. i seem to remember getting our ass kicked, and mercs showing up to KRs with breakers. baller, these guys know what they are doing, let tear some fluff up

set up, count down, and boom breaking starts, if you wanna call it breaking.

these old ass fluffers would make one hit every 10-20 seconds. i literally wanted to slit my wrists whenever i tried to use one of them as breakers. eventually i just started ignoring their sets.

my theory was that they were a clan before news feeds existed, so 1 it every 2 seconds was ok. but when i tried to coach them on how to hit faster, they either went full retard of AFK.

now i dont want to tarnish the memory of gator i believe, RIP he was a cool ass mofo.

but mercs inc was a worthless ass division in NA when they reformed there. they build beastly Dict Farmers, and couldn't figure out how to speed hit.

THAT is my most recent memory of your clan. and with your most recent tin foil hat posts on these forums, i can say its probably safe to expect the same.

farm this fluff ass clan at will. if they can figure out how to retal, it wont be well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 11:55:09

Hey Ford, you're a tard. You can just kiss my hairy dago ass.

You go ahead and try to farm us yourself instead of instigating others to do it for your fluff ass.

Bring it on by yourself and see what happens to you.

fluff ass retard.

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:00:55

u mad bro?

i just spoke from personal experience. the experience of trying to use your worthless ass clan in a war. nothing was a lie or embellishment. but i mean, you can probably call me names and put an extra layer on your tin foil hat and it will generally turn out okay.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:08:51

Well, asswipe, then feel free to come after me all by yourself so I can knock your fluff in the dirt. You jump up here and run your mouth to encourage others to do it, well, put your money where your mouth is and do it yourself first. Set the example, fluffhead.

Come on.. Bring it.

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:09:21

i have an idea, why dont you find someone else that was in NA in that time period, and ask them how worthless your clan/division was

but that was the past. maybe, and hopefully for your tag, you are the only real merc in it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:11:38

Put up or shut up, Ford. If you're the whiz kid you claim to be, you should have no problem identifying my country and attacking it. Come on, attack me Ford. Don't talk, DO! fluff.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:13:53

By the way, do they have a name for what's wrong with you yet?

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:14:54

i have 14K acres, why the fluff would i want to grab a 6K acre Demo in GDI, and a 4K acre dict. your tag is too pathetic for me to even want to farm, i can make out better bathing

you keep asking me to farm you, when all i have done is point out my past experience with your clan/division.

i never said i was going to farm or kill you. i mean, i suppose i shouldn't expect a high level of reading comprehension from someone who cant hit faster than 1 per 20 seconds, but im an optimist.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:18:48

You're an asshole with nothing better to do than play this game, and run your mouth. Oh, that's right, you don't want to kick my ass, because that might mean you'd get embarrassed. Losing to such a loser as I am would really fluff up your mystique wouldn't it?

flufftard!

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:25:15

i have already fluff on you on 2 servers, i dont see the need to do it on a third, but if you really want to, i doubt you would really want to challenge a 2 team clan with a 2 country team. i know math isnt your strong suit, but we can do better than a 6mill NW demo GDI, and a 2mill NW dict.

but i just paid my toll on my way to work, so ill pick this back u when i get off. i suppose that goes against your "i have nothing better to do" theory, but i suppose this game if full of surprises to you isnt it?

http://forums.earthempires.com/...in-taking-up-a-collection

maybe we should get you a hoodie you ignorant fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2013, 12:26:41

Whatever Ford, you're all talk. That is all.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 14:43:51

lmao

ZIP Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 16:04:14

good fluff
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

FbGzx2013 Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 16:14:39

Lol
FbGz- SOTA - Death Knights
MSN:

AzNiZe Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 18:53:38

thread of the day. +bonus

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 23rd 2013, 3:02:38

over the line ford. sheesh

archaic Game profile

Jul 23rd 2013, 3:14:21

Ford is incapable of not talking fluff to his elders. He cannot help it, pity him for he is bitter. He knows that he can never live up to the greatness that he imagined for himself in the good old days, even his imagination for hyperbole has withered.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Jul 23rd 2013, 4:03:01

Straight from the mouth of the guy that follows me around on the forums like a lost puppy. Your words cut deep bro, make it stop.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ikkaku Game profile

Jul 23rd 2013, 15:03:54

mrford is right on this one

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 2:58:54

You know, Ford, you got a BIG mouth to go along with that FAT Republic of yours. You'd be better served Shutting the fluff Up with all that land and that extreme lack of military.

cypress Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 3:25:36

Woah now

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 3:42:19

Originally posted by Cerberus:
You know, Ford, you got a BIG mouth to go along with that FAT Republic of yours. You'd be better served Shutting the fluff Up with all that land and that extreme lack of military.

bring it. you seem to think you scare me, but you arnt even the best troll/hater this week. much less all time. i know what you are capable of, and its laughable.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 11:30:35

Originally posted by mrford:
but you arnt even the best troll/hater this week. much less all time.

No, that would be YOU fordy. Why you never happy?

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 13:18:35

why are you so convinced that im not happy based on a few lines of texy on a message board? why do you mention that everytime you reference me? why are you all up on my nuts? are you so unorignal that thats your go to insult? that im apparently unhappy?

how can i not be happy with so many people on my nuts? it is glorious

now that you mention it though, they did stop selling my favorite beer for another 8 months, so im a bit saddened.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 20:47:21

Step away from the ledge and cheer up sand panda.

Cerb didn't mean to hurt your feelings by starting a team. Honest, he just wanted to play some EE thats all. If he would have known how much the simple act of announcing a team was going to offend you, I'm sure he would never have done it.

We are all very sorry, truly.

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 23:16:44

you are as delusional as you are entertaining

thanks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2013, 2:16:42

Just remember ford, I got my eye and my spies on that FAT republic of yours so when you really piss me off don't be surprised when you are left with a wreck to run.

You ain't built to defend against me, I know, I've looked.

Backwards spelling indeed, like that's gonna fool anyone.

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 2:39:32

im shakin in my boots over here bro
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 2:40:53

that is an impressive rainbow you are running.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Junky Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 3:10:15

LMAO... the craziest topic here... and I just visited 4 minutes ago...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

archaic Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 12:37:15

It's a little known fact the underlying reason for EEs existence is to act as a long term anger management intervention for MrFord. We've all spent the last four years trying to get him to acknowledge that he has a problem and let go of his anger and hostility. As you can see, its failed miserably, but it still makes for good television.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2013, 21:01:43

He's just angry because he's the office geek where he works and can't get any play from any of the managements secretaries.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2013, 21:02:57

And that explains why he posts like he's superman here. It's the only place in the world where he can say the fluff he does without winding up spitting chiclets.

mrford Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 2:45:33

damn, you have me pegged
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 30th 2013, 0:09:55

I let mr ford talk like that when we tag team his wife... so not just on the internet.

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2013, 3:38:34

my wife is so far out of your league you might as well be playing tee ball looking up at the Majors

the only reason you would have to even bring her up is that you have nothing relevant to contribute, but still feel like you need to fluff your verbal diarrhea over this thread.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 30th 2013, 16:36:16

i want your wifes kid tested when it is born... not sure if your or mine....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2013, 11:06:59

top, come on, fordy, you can't have given up fluffing about us yet?

archaic Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 2:52:36

Cerb, dude, anything past 10 days hints of necrophilia on team

elvesrus

Aug 17th 2013, 3:57:39

yet sometimes 10 days is still in the top 10 recent threads normally :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:43:05

fluffing the freshest corpse in the grave yard does not make it right elves, just less wrong.

Although, I guess 'less wrong' is the mantra of the whole team server.

elvesrus

Aug 18th 2013, 19:50:12

that's why you go after them at the wake ;)

http://anticache.img7.joyreactor.com/...-nazi-spelling-282537.png

Hammer Game profile

Sep 12th 2013, 1:37:38

Originally posted by elvesrus:
that's why you go after them at the wake ;)

http://anticache.img7.joyreactor.com/...-nazi-spelling-282537.png

elvesrus, I hate to wake a dead post, or risk reading one more time about the tin foil hat, but that link was funny as fluff, dude.

elvesrus

Sep 12th 2013, 4:44:42

nothing a bonfire and some lube can't fix