Verified:

Pain Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 23:21:18

Originally posted by Pang:
@tella -> re: scode's post: I agree with you, having 3 alliances hit you is usually less coordinated and more ripe for problems than 1, given similar total memberships. SoF'ers like scode are just in their usual "let's complain about everything, but if others complain, call them whiners" mode.

but, re: Evo being good allies and that's why Evo hit with SoL.... that's what LaF is doing too. So we're not that different :)

sorry pang but i have to disagree here, im sick of seeing people use this "its harder to war with multiple tags" excuse. everyone uses the same shared war rooms and the same bot now, its not any harder having a couple seperate tags then it is all being the same tag. RD/Rival warchats last set couldnt have been any more coordinated even if we all tagged together. ill admit it can cause slight issues when you have multiple tags warring together but having 1 tag that cant hit a certain alliance but other than that if you cant war together just as well as being 1 tag, you shouldnt be warring together.
Your mother is a nice woman

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:16:23

I am surprised you came back @ Pride.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:25:05

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
Personally, I feel that Evo and LaF have had it out and we should be done with it. That said if LaF were certain that we were fighting this set we wouldn't have had 20% of our membership go r-cash.

And MD wouldn't have had 41% of their countries going R-cash? If both sides had stayed out it could have been a decent netting competition.

tekniques Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:27:10

Now we will end up with a server war and RD will police the entire server and win the net titles and no one wants that.

Thanks, Obama!

Tokyousr Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 1:36:19

too much b!t-ching from both sides.

a 3on1 fs oop, would lead to an eventual server war ( isnt that what both sides wanted ??)

LaF came in so that MD would also join to make this war even again.

this is a game of chess, not checkers.

only complain when u have no moves left!
theres still other alliances who hasnt made their stand ! lets have fun.

locket Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 1:49:16

Lets leave everyone but MD out of it thanks

bertz Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 1:56:28

If MD wanted to join, they could have FSd LaF the moment they spent turns killing Evo. But I have no knowledge of politics so meh

iScode Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 2:21:27

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 26005; 480260]
Originally posted by iScode:
Shows how much you know, im not a leader in SoF, HA

ISCODE! YOU ARE ON THIN ICE! THE TERM "HA!" HAS BEEN COPYRIGHTED BY THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

WE REALIZE YOU DID NOT USE THE EXCLAMATION POINT, BUT WE MAINTAIN THAT YOUR TERM IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE COPYRIGHTED TERM SO AS TO DEMONSTRATE AN ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE THE CONSUMER.

OUR RESIDENT DOCTOR, BILL, IS CURRENTLY LOOKING INTO THE LEGAL AVENUES WE MAY WISH TO EXPLORE. NO, HE'S NOT A LAWYER, BUT HE'S THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE!

HA! (c)

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

[/quote]

My apologies, I was unaware of the copyright process being completed, please accept my sincere apologies and that the above cease and desist is understood and I will not use your copyrighted term again.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 19th 2013, 3:33:37

HA! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 4:15:56

HEH!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 4:46:59

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by tellarion:
PS: I'm challenging PG to fess up about how she got such information. I'm not launching a moral crusade about how terrible and dirty such tactics are. I just want to hear her admit that she has moles in Sol and potentially Evo.

that is the gayest, most liberal, small minded fluff I have read about game play in a while. stupid mother fluffing fluff.

Could you please exercise some more creativity and throw in a few more slurs and bigotry, please?

Eug, someone who was sickened by your actions, especially last set, decided to volunteer some info. There, now it's your and PG's turn.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 4:49:45

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by Warster:
Unap yes DP no, so so once again don't talk about stuff you don't know about.

I asked why do LAF have you listed as a DP in their pacts...

It's nice that you have a uNAP, but I didn't ask you that.

p.s. either way monsters have a pact with laf, which explains why you can't hit them. i was just answering archaic's question on why sol/monsters weren't hitting.

i meant no harm.

That's because Eugene is a fluffing fluff and doesn't ever want to deal with Evo seriously. This is their supposed DP list for this set: LaF FDP list: RD, RIVAL, SOF, LCN, DK, OMEGA, PDM, MONSTERS, IMAG, NBK, TDRAGONS, NEO, TIE, HAN, TGA, ROCK, TL, DANGER

Yeah, thanks for the joke, asshats.

Sov Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 4:52:33

Why deal with Evo seriously when they just come back and bite you in the ass? I won't ever be dealing with Evo seriously again.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 4:54:11

PS: The numbers are pretty much even at this point. I wonder what Laf is going to do?

Heston Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:35:11

tellarion insisted on the following remarks:
George w bush sr jr, iraq war is just, women that are bbw are not sexy at all, goat herder, and finally my posts are scripture inspired from our great wizard sorcerer in the sky.

In closing I leave you with more of tellarion quackery.

May the force be with you.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:37:49

tellarion insisted on the following remarks:
George w bush sr jr, iraq war is just, women that are bbw are not sexy at all, goat herder, and finally my posts are scripture inspired from our great wizard sorcerer in the sky.

In closing I leave you with more of tellarion quackery.

May the force be with you.

What the hell are you even talking about? You think I'm making it up about PG/Laf having moles? That's funny...

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:41:06

Originally posted by Sov:
Why deal with Evo seriously when they just come back and bite you in the ass? I won't ever be dealing with Evo seriously again.

I've always been straight when dealing with you. As I said before, I don't have anything against you, but we have to support our allies for once.

I've been trying for a year now to keep Evo out of this type of situation. Rival decided to randomly fluff us over last year, and then Laf decided to end 5-6 resets of progress and sever all ties last set. Neither of these actions was provoked by Evo, and now we are left in a fluffty situation where sitting out is no longer possible.

If your bloc offered a long term pact to Evo, I'd probably accept it. But I will no longer be signing pacts with one-sided break clauses or letting you bastards take advantage of us anymore.

Heston Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:47:57

Not that at all tellarion. I dont want to teach you anything. I am ok with that. Continue with the battle of wits with pg. so far you have sparked little interest with her.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 6:02:32

Not that at all tellarion. I dont want to teach you anything. I am ok with that. Continue with the battle of wits with pg. so far you have sparked little interest with her.

I know, but that's how PG is.

Sov Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 8:23:56

I've always been straight when dealing with you. As I said before, I don't have anything against you, but we have to support our allies for once.

I've been trying for a year now to keep Evo out of this type of situation. Rival decided to randomly fluff us over last year, and then Laf decided to end 5-6 resets of progress and sever all ties last set. Neither of these actions was provoked by Evo, and now we are left in a fluffty situation where sitting out is no longer possible.

If your bloc offered a long term pact to Evo, I'd probably accept it. But I will no longer be signing pacts with one-sided break clauses or letting you bastards take advantage of us anymore.

Yea nah

Kaloop

Aug 19th 2013, 11:38:08

This is going nowhere..When is EVO going to net again?

Erian Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 11:55:33

Originally posted by Kaloop:
This is going nowhere..When is EVO going to net again?

Evo is a warfighting alliance! They don't net, like ever; they burn and pillage instead. They will kill you for this insult!!

iScode Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 11:57:34

Originally posted by euglaf:
The difference is that I dont claim murder when someone else does it. You really dont get it. I am consistent with what I say at least. When something bad happens to you that you have done to others you get angry? Always gold.

So you are consistently supporting dirty tactics, like using moles, FAing to claim top spots, attacking countries that 'unfairly' beat your own members, using ingame attacks to make a political statement about game mechanics you don't agree with, and hacking databases? Props for finally admitting it clearly.

I have hears that SoF has a mole in evo who gives them information about evo's allies. Whats your thoughts on that tella? (I am happy to reveal who it is but only with your permission.)

Would you consider that a dirty tactic Tella?

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cee Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 13:00:53

Just curious how long we are going to keep using the TC/Hang card. Move on.

anoniem, you should be embarrassed how much anger you're showing towards a "TEXT BASED GAME." Although it gives me a chuckle, it's rather disturbing. Focus that anger on RL issues.

ingle Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 14:07:57

Originally posted by Servant:

I can't believe anyone didn't see this coming,
SOF is losing, LAF gets a clear shot and free land off EVO to fuel a TNW and ANW title.

We'll see where Laf ends up at the end of the set.

Sounds rather ominous.

euglaf Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 14:19:41

Hahahaha I can promise you our fdps are in that list!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 14:39:03

...We'll see where Laf ends up at the end of the set.

In the top 10, after sucking Evo dry of all it's land.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 15:14:25

lol anoniem plays multis!

andrewmmuller Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 15:15:49

all i wanted was a nice weekend away with my girlfriend but nooo.............

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 15:20:23

Tell, you seem a pretty cool guy. But either I am adding 1+1 and making 5 or something you are saying doesn't stack.

You say you don't want a war, but SoL and Monsters vs SoF seems a pretty even war. Why did Evo feel the need to join that?

You FS'ed us last set with Tie on board. I can guarantee you I started last set in netting mode, and I am in the war dept. I also started this set with netting in mind.

If you wanted to improve relations, signing a cease fire last set and putting something on the table then could have helped? There is to much fluff measuring going on from a lot of people here. Until people can get over that I can see more big wars :)
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

de1i Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 15:52:55

LaF FSed Evo :P

Atryn Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 16:01:51

Originally posted by de1i:
LaF FSed Evo :P

details details...

http://forums.earthempires.com/Forum.php?threadid=25111

The Cloaked Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 16:13:07

well. to be fair, I do recall a post about your hate on THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! for leaking your FS time so we could preempt you.

It's called a pre-emptive counterstrike:D And why we have more kills in our FS this set, despite the massive nerf to warchats.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 1:17:41

DANGER

bertz Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 2:24:34

[quote poster=The Cloaked; 26005; 480581]well. to be fair, I do recall a post about your hate on THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! for leaking your FS time so we could preempt you.

It's called a pre-emptive counterstrike:D And why we have more kills in our FS this set, despite the massive nerf to warchats. [/quote]

Our FS was also supposed to be a pre-emptive CS.
Now with that, I don't know how to call the LaF's FS. ^_^

But AFAIK, it was planned because LaF seems too eager to hit us even after TIE merged. LaF mentioned it that TIE sees it coming.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 2:38:06

[quote poster=bertz; 26005; 480706][quote poster=The Cloaked; 26005; 480581]well. to be fair, I do recall a post about your hate on THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! for leaking your FS time so we could preempt you.

It's called a pre-emptive counterstrike:D And why we have more kills in our FS this set, despite the massive nerf to warchats. [/quote]

Our FS was also supposed to be a pre-emptive CS.
Now with that, I don't know how to call the LaF's FS. ^_^

But AFAIK, it was planned because LaF seems too eager to hit us even after TIE merged. LaF mentioned it that TIE sees it coming. [/quote]

We tried multiple times to sign a pact last set, and were shot down every time. It was pretty clear that laf wanted to war.

And laf offered a pact with ridiculous terms this set, which I declined to sign. A week later, they changed their mind, at which point we were already planning with sol. Keep in mind that second pacting conversation was after the last set had ended...

Obvious Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 2:42:27

Bunch of quote newbies up in this fluff. You can't get right?!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2013, 3:33:13

breaking news!

EVO HAS BEEN DISBANDED AND DEEMED USELESS FOR THE REST OF THE WAR.

LAWL
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 6:40:30

Originally posted by Obvious:
Bunch of quote newbies up in this fluff. You can't get right?!

I just pressed the quote button. Not my fault :(

bertz Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 6:43:18

Yeah because SoF is afraid of Evo and calls fluff LaF to kill us for them.
We claim moral victory!

Sov Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 6:54:48

Or Evo is afraid of SoF and has to gangbang SoF oop.

It cuts both ways.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 7:17:41

Tella you're useless. Evolution need KJ back, at least I will be proactive in getting us into war against the cheaters and their filthy following. You seem to sit around waiting for it to happen and then denying any responsibility at all.

If you have further allies waiting to join this war theres your first mistake. You should have hit SoF or LaF with everything straight OOP and totally dismantled them before they could even think of calling in allies. SoF in particular would have been good choices to properly gangbang they have a weaker core membership that would be more inclined to ragequit the game.

Sov Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 7:31:14

Bring it girly man.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2013, 7:33:51

RIP evo no threat to us now! evo please remove your dead from the tag so we can see who's left to farm! LAWL
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

PG Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 7:35:26

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Tella you're useless. Evolution need KJ back, at least I will be proactive in getting us into war against the cheaters and their filthy following. You seem to sit around waiting for it to happen and then denying any responsibility at all.

If you have further allies waiting to join this war theres your first mistake. You should have hit SoF or LaF with everything straight OOP and totally dismantled them before they could even think of calling in allies. SoF in particular would have been good choices to properly gangbang they have a weaker core membership that would be more inclined to ragequit the game.

But KJ, aint you already tagged EVO? :)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 7:52:01

Hello woman with below average looks.

I'm more likely to be tagged Rival. Infact if I ever take a liking to women with the beat up and down in the dumps look, Rival can count me in.

Regards
Mr 9.5"

PG Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:14:52

I'm more likely to be tagged Rival. Infact if I ever take a liking to women with the beat up and down in the dumps look, Rival can count me in.

Regards
Mr 9.5"

Love you too KJ...
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Erian Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:25:47

Regards
Mr 9.5"

Wow KJ, I know you are a flufftard, but you still surprise me with how low you can go. Way to show everyone what a small man you are!

bertz Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:36:13

Or Evo is afraid of SoF and has to gangbang SoF oop.

It cuts both ways.

We are not afraid. We just don't have the numbers.
And we did not expect your numbers to drop (or some just tagged LaF or Rival). Although it would have been better if we FSd LaF instead of you.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:36:52

9.5" is hardly small. I know you're in LaF and highly likely to be a pathetic anxious virgin. Fuelled by your raging hormones you're compelled to be nice to every woman especially those with horrible personalities and below average looks as you see a potential opportunity. But I KJ don't see an opportunity I just see a not very nice person and being a role model and a pillar of the community it is essential that I speak with honesty.