Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:10:42

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by st0ny:
wait... does this mean its better to attack someone with more land and same nett xin? :D

It's always been better to attack someone close to you own net, Stony.

It would behoove you not to take netting advice from this clown suicider that constantly finishes outside the top 100 with his landtight dictators.

Let's use gogy as an example. He is the perfect case study. Uses the same name so can be easily tracked. Plays govts (dem/tyr/dict) designed to rape (high weapons/mil strat/defense bonus) and almost always only top feeds. Plays practically every server and every set (so has practically the most experience, timewise, of the game).

How does he finish?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Serpentor Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:19:46

I guess it doesn't matter how he finishes.... As long as he's having fun playing the game.
The EEVIL Empire

OneMansArmy Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 6:05:58

So with the "Ramp-Up" effects gone, does this make special attacks useful again in Primary wars? Or does the new changes still nerf the ability to kill/cripple countries in Primary?

One of my big complaints was that I had no real way to combat these thief countries who just stole your tech/money the whole set. Since special attacks were worthless in damage and raising my SPAL to the level needed to hit them back efficiently with spies meant dropping a ton of land.

Can we finally get back to putting these kinds of players in check by hitting them with special attacks that do more than tickle their junk? Also, does Bomb Buildings still destroy considerably more buildings for less turns than BR/AB runs?
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 6:56:02

Bomb buildings only work well if you have the same type of buildings as the guy you are bombing.

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 10:44:15

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Bomb buildings only work well if you have the same type of buildings as the guy you are bombing.

Unles something has changed in the last few sets this is false false false

crest23 Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 11:57:36

I agree with Bobby on this one, bomb structures are devastating, at least to your cs count.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2013, 12:11:00

Yep, Xin is wrong on this one. In Tournament some guy killed like 100 buildings with bomb structures and I lost 6bpt, it's pretty wild. BUT bomb structures IS even more deadly if you have the same buildings.

To respond to OMA: Yes, now you can wreck substantial buildings from the first go and don't have to try to "ramp up" over 80 turns.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 14:01:06

"Well" being a relative term. I meant that they work really well if you have the same building types.