Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 12:37:02

I would be worried about password security on the site of THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! I assume they are unable to use passwords that incorporate both upper and lower case letters.

CHUCK_DANGER Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 12:44:31

ATTEMPTING TO TYPE IN LOWERCASE IS NOT POSSIBLE. THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] USES A VOLUNTEER TRANSLATOR FOR SUCH RARE OCCASIONS. POST TRANSLATION THE VOLUNTEER IS UNWILLINGLY SACRAFICED TO THE VOLCANIC GODS OF EXLPLOSIA.

MY SITE PASSWORD IS punishRAGE

HE WAS A GOOD SOUL....A GOOD SOUL TO TAKE THAT IS!

tellarion Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 15:10:03

Chuck, you forgot to add your signature.

Riddler Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 21:48:40

i like punishment....too bad I have been waiting and waiting and waiting...but it doesnt appear to be coming

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 23:39:04

Originally posted by Riddler:
i like punishment....too bad I have been waiting and waiting and waiting...but it doesnt appear to be coming

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! YOUR COUNTRY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. COUNTRIES ARE HANDLED IN THE ORDER RECEIVED, OR IN A COMPLETELY ARBITRARY FASHION SUBJECT TO THE WHIMS OF THE COMMITTEE OF ONE. PLEASE REMAIN ON THE LINE AND DO NOT USE ANY TURNS. A REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY.

BILL
VP OF CUSTOMER RELATIONS
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

iScode Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 23:48:04

Bill i am looking for a job, where do i apply to be a member of the anger customer relations team, i have extensive customer services experience.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:13:49

fluff sol
re(ally)tired

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:17:41

ISCODE!
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV TO
SAM DANGER
C/O THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!
1 DANGER PLACE,
YEMEN

BE SURE TO HIGHLIGHT ANY EXPERIENCE WITH EXPLOSIONS, AND FOR fluff'S SAKE USE THE LETTERS OF POWER IN YOUR COVER LETTER!

BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR JOB SEARCH!
BILL

ssewellusmc

Sep 20th 2013, 0:21:11

!!!! 8==D-- !!!!!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:21:21

ALSO, ISCODE!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE REFERENCES! WE "INTERVIEW" ALL REFERENCES SO YOU SHOULD TRY TO SELECT INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL SPEAK HIGHLY OF YOU UNDER EXTREME DURESS, BUT WHOM YOU MIGHT NOT MIND IF THEY WERE TO..UH.. DISAPPEAR!

iScode Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:22:15

i have the perfect candidates!!!

thank you BILL i will send today
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:43:08

ISCODE!
I SHOULD PROBABLY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF PUNY WEAK LETTERS IS FILLING ME WITH RAGE.. WHICH IS RATHER IRONIC. BUT LET'S NOT GET DISTRACTED, THAT IRONY IS BESIDE THE PONT.. I AM POSITIVELY SEETHING. SPEAKING OF WHICH, DID YOU KNOW SEETHER DID A COVER OF GEORGE MICHAELS CARELESS WHISPER? THEIR VERSION IS MUCH BETTER! THERE ARE A LOT OF MUSICIANS WITH MICHAEL OR SOME VARIANT OF MICHAEL IN THEIR NAMES! GEORGE MICHAEL, MICHAEL JACKSON, MICHAEL BOLTON, AND PROBABLY AT LEAST THREE OR FOUR MORE! ISN'T THAT SOMETHING? !

iScode Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 1:03:23

my apologies, i just dont feel worthy enough of using letters of power until my application is successful, I have headed your advise where it comes to my application being in letters of power however until such time as I am worthy to use the same letters as the mighty clan [DANGER] i feel out of respect i must continue to use puny weak letters

in short, i dont deserve the right!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

keivisuaL Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 1:28:51

DANGER IS REAL!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

ZIP Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 4:59:48

ok so now that danger went b00m... what was this over again?

a rager was 47 hrs between hits and that being a r0r you killed it?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2013, 5:04:17

make iscode your fa minister so he can make your allies hate you!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

iScode Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 5:18:14

someone is very bitter about his spies!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2013, 5:23:31

Naw I'm good now this was a friendly kick in the nuts.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 6:24:41

Originally posted by ZIP:
ok so now that danger went b00m... what was this over again?

a rager was 47 hrs between hits and that being a r0r you killed it?

ZIP!

I BELIEVE SAM ALREADY OUTLINED THIS IN SOME OTHER THREAD, BUT SINCE YOU BRING IT UP, AND MAKE A WRONG ASSERTION IN YOUR ANSWER TO YOUR OWN QUESTION, I FEEL I SHOULD SUMMARIZE THE FACTS HERE AS WELL:

1. A RAGER MADE AN UNPROVOKED ACT OF AGGRESSION AGAINST A MEMBER OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

2. THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, AS STRICT ADHERENTS TO THE WAYS OF VIOLENT PACIFISM, NEITHER COMMIT NOR ACCEPT UNPROVOKED ACTS OF AGGRESSION. WE DISAGREE WITH THE ASSUMPTION THAT PEOPLE IN OTHER ALLIANCES ARE ENTITLED TO THE LAND THAT WE HAVE WORKED TO ACQUIRE.

3. SAM, WHO WAS APPARENTLY IN AN UNUSUALLY MAGNANIMOUS MOOD THAT EVENING, LIKELY BECAUSE HE HAD JUST ENOUGH SAM ADAMS TO BE MELLOW BUT NOT ENOUGH TO BE BELLIGERENT, EXPLAINED TO RAGE OUR POLICY, AND GIVEN THAT THEY SEEMED UNAWARE OF IT, COUNSELED OUR MEMBER WHO HAD BEEN SO AGGRIEVED TO TAKE ONLY ONE RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE ACTION, EVEN THOUGH THAT RESULTED IN A NET LOSS FOR OUR MEMBER. OUR MEMBER COMPLIED.

4. 1.5 DAYS LATER YET ANOTHER RAGER STRUCK THE EXACT SAME MEMBER OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! BY TYPICAL STANDARDS, AN ORDINARY VIOLENT ALLIANCE WOULD CONSIDER THIS AN "RoR" -- GIVEN THAT WE HAD ALREADY EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED THE WAYS OF VIOLENT PACIFISM TO RAGE, AND HAD OFFERED THEM A NON-EXPLOSION-PACT, WHICH THEY BY THEIR ACTIONS REFUSED TO RECIPROCATE, THIS WAS TANTAMOUNT TO AN ACT OF WAR. YOU SEE, AS A FIVE-MAN ALLIANCE, WE HAVE COME TO RECOGNIZE CERTAIN PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOR FROM LARGER ALLIANCES WHO FEEL ENTITLED TO TAKE OUR LAND BY FORCE, AND VIEW IT AS IMPORTANT TO NIP THOSE BEHAVIORS IN THE BUD.

5. THE OFFENDER WAS SUMMARILY EXECUTED, AND AN IMMEDIATE OFFER OF A CEASE-FIRE WAS MADE. RAGE CHOSE NOT TO ACCEPT THAT OFFER, AND INSTEAD REPLIED WITH MORE VIOLENCE. APPARENTLY THEY DISAGREED WITH THE PUNISHMENT HANDED DOWN BY THE COMMITTEE OF ONE!

HA!

BILL
ASSISTANT UNDERSECRETARY TO THE CHIEF EXPLAINER

Darrian Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 12:52:38

And it keeps getting better lol
~bad as i wanna be~

BeerCrusher Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 15:14:52

I believe that they 'get it'. DANGER understands that this game is poo and so they play it 'with a laugh' in their heart.

I can respect that.

Snort Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 19:49:29

In their heart? I thought it was the other end.

Goofy Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 0:50:26

Only in scode's mind does Rage go boom.

*********bonus*********

Garry Owen Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 2:56:44

Time for this thread to go *boom*

I like CLAN DANGER.... very few others are so willing to have fun with this game. So many people get so serious over this thing. [DANGER] has played well, had fun with it and traded fun trash-talk during kill runs.

So I salute the DANGERMEN for their cheerfulness and wonderfully formal postings. May you spread DANGER to many attractive women and the occasional sheep. :)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 3:36:45

GARRY OWEN!

SCREW YOU, YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!

HA!
BILL
MINISTER OF SPORTSMANSHIP

Fail Diego Fail

Sep 27th 2013, 8:55:46

lolwut

Darrian Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 12:17:08

Lol
~bad as i wanna be~

Atryn Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 12:40:05

lol... from the minister of sportsmanship too. :)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 14:18:39

Originally posted by Fail Diego Fail:
lolwut

I KNOW RIGHT?? I AM USUALLY NOT SO CONGENIAL, I MUST HAVE BEEN HAVING A GOOD DAY YESTERDAY! REST ASSURED TODAY I WILL BE BACK TO MY LOVABLY CANTANKEROUS SELF, YOU BUNCH OF MOUTH-BREATHING NINNIES!!!

HA!!
BILL
NOT ENOUGH COFFEE YET, MAKE UP YOUR OWN fluffING FUNNY TITLE