Verified:

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 23rd 2013, 19:03:52

not to pass judgement here but rage hit danger last reset over some kind of similar issue?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 19:23:57

Don't know what to think about this. Wonder what my former MI buddies that play in LaF think? How about it, Dr. Dial, what about it Enshula? Let's get your take on this.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 23rd 2013, 19:44:37

Dial's in MD i believe, cerb.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 23rd 2013, 19:56:35

Originally posted by martian:
not to pass judgement here but rage hit danger last reset over some kind of similar issue?

WINNER!!! martian gets cookies!!

But I like Kaos's idea. I am really tired of hearing this "we are going to run this clan off the server etc" This isn't good. Honestly this is gonna soon leave like 2 to 3 clans left, if even that....boring. I would like to see other clans come back and grow. We need more of a mixing pot.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Oceana Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:01:53

Good name a LAF'in Joke

locket Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:18:52

Originally posted by galleri:

WINNER!!! martian gets cookies!!

But I like Kaos's idea. I am really tired of hearing this "we are going to run this clan off the server etc" This isn't good. Honestly this is gonna soon leave like 2 to 3 clans left, if even that....boring. I would like to see other clans come back and grow. We need more of a mixing pot.

Then perhaps these stupid as fluff grudge/coalition wars should fluffing stop eh? It is beyond ridiculous and only gets worse. Even Sol has realized their allies cant war as often as they can now.

ssewellusmc

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:24:30

No one ever claimed SOL knew how to war... that would be silly...

ZIP Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:35:51

i am not whining if you are talking to me... just saying why come up with a bullfluff story - the land gravytrain was stopping with the mid set 80% l'l - just like what the laf policy is.

anyone that knows me knows i live for war (on this server) and have some war stats i am almost on top of so i welcome death and this war

just call a spade a spade - it has to be one of the worst war dec this set... well so far anyway
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:44:12

lol locket..make it happen ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Nekked Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:52:49

So what if red is in LaF...

I'm in MD, as a recruit

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 20:55:24

Originally posted by ZIP:
anyone that knows me knows i live for war (on this server) and have some war stats i am almost on top of so i welcome death and this war

Why all the vacation mode then? Is this part of some secret war stats pimping strategy?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 21:41:20

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

Why all the vacation mode then? Is this part of some secret war stats pimping strategy?

They took a page out of the ol' PDM book regarding the vacation mode that is.

As we speak they are begging all allies to hit LaF in their defense while they set in vacation mode.

BeerCrusher Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:00:11

The difference was that RAGE hit DANGER last reset due to DANGER killing a RAGE member over landgrabs.

If RAGE killed a LaFer the situation would be similar. Instead LaF stops getting a free landfarm and decides to kill an alliance. That's what I see here.

It's unfortunate. I don't like it at all. Running players away for short term gains is a stupid idea for game survivability. Unless their goal IS to kill the game to free themselves from playing it...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:28:27

Originally posted by BeerCrusher:
Running players away. . .

I am amused at all these alliances who constantly cry about "running players away" and yet set after set we have roughly the same amount of players. If we were to actually believe your claim this game would already be at ~200 players.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:29:32

im only saddened i wasnt told about this.. my restart is sitting on turn 99.. i could have gotten some more of that land rage will eventually pay off to me

locket Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:43:00

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by BeerCrusher:
Running players away. . .

I am amused at all these alliances who constantly cry about "running players away" and yet set after set we have roughly the same amount of players. If we were to actually believe your claim this game would already be at ~200 players.

Look at Evo/PDM/Monsters etc and tell me that some clans are not in danger.

Klown Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:08:56

Sad. shut this game down already

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:09:36

locket look at total players in the server. Thats the number that counts ;)

Kalick Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:16:59

That number has been going down also. ~850 players a year ago. Less than 700 now.

ITM Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:18:27

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

They took a page out of the ol' PDM book regarding the vacation mode that is.

As we speak they are begging all allies to hit LaF in their defense while they set in vacation mode.

Wtf so what if they are? I'm sure most of the server is gagging to hit laf because laf are fluffs.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:19:24

Just look at the server population chart:

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/30250028/file.html

Based on what been crusher said it should be at 0.

locket Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:24:03

So if Evo and PDM were to disband you would have no issues with that? Should we all just tag up into tag A and tag B and fight every set?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:25:21

I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth.

What I contest is the theory that people are "running away from the server" the data certainly doesn't support that.

Kalick Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:50:46

Just look at the server population chart:

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/30250028/file.html

Based on what been crusher said it should be at 0.

Seems like it has been gradually declining since early 2012. I'm not sure you can attribute the decline to ridiculous grudge wars, but a decline is clear.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:58:35

can you say the wars help ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

flameo

Oct 24th 2013, 0:42:01

RAGE is on vacation now, LaF have move on to PDM. See the quad tap to start the whole thing again? lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2013, 0:50:52

Actually it looks rather consistent as far as number of countries since Jan of 2010. There are ups and downs but the baseline is still there. Not a major decline in that graph.

locket Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 0:51:27

LOL #337 is apparently a fan of PDM and wanted to donate lots of land their way. Dude deserves at least 1 retal for each to make him smarten up.

skitch Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 1:14:28

Am I the only one that always roots for the bullies?

BeerCrusher Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 1:36:33

Actually it looks rather consistent as far as number of countries since Jan of 2010. There are ups and downs but the baseline is still there. Not a major decline in that graph.

The best part about stats are if you take the stats that make your own point, someone else can take the same stats and make theirs. Watch me do the same thing:

My point is simple, there are fewer players "today" than there were on this day in 2012. And I expect that trend to continue, and in fact accelerate if some alliances just decide to call it quits and disband, there will be a few guys who re-locate but others will just bail altogether. Going back to 2010 is all well and good, but it isn't 2010 anymore. Past performance does not indicate future results, etc. What is alarming is the acceleration of the player numbers decay in the past year.

I look at it as being akin to wanting to be the champion of a manure pile. Sure you're the champion, but you're still standing in s**t.

bertz Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:08:10

It is declining. There was a growth but then the game can't maintain it. As long as LaF are being fluff and SOF can't net, this game decline even more. Some players still plays but are very inactive.

Heston Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:20:49

Originally posted by iScode:
geeez Red X you join laf and start a war but never wanted to fight when you were in tie!!!

I dont think red was the one in tie that didnt want to fight. I know for a fact most of tie will only play if they are netting. . The smell of a war prompts tag jumping and people disappearing,
The only time anyone in tie fights for tie, is when they are first struck. then you might have to fight 8-10 of them. Those 8-10 are loaned out to tags like sol when they want to fight. Tie is on life support. They are constantly changing leadersip and leadership structure. They cant even come up with a plan that they stick too. They have taken some great allies and turned their back on them. This is why tie is such a sucessful alliance.
If tie is to continue to exist they should change their name to something more fitting. (Ie) the infernally entitled.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Darrian Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:28:44

Everyone can argue all they want.

This was a very stupid move on lafs part. Anyone that agrees with it is either in laf or an idiot.

Forgive Rage for attempting to come back into this game and have fun. Forgive us for standing up for ourselves against the bully on the block.
Laf has already won this war. They have the upper hand and they have the numbers.
Rage will continue to play the game and come back stronger. Will we change things to suit laf? Nope.

Anyway I won't argue this point. Its my opinion and you have yours. For those that back Rage, thank you. For those that are against Rage, well I hope you have a lovely reset.
~bad as i wanna be~

Riddler Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:33:27

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Riddler:
no, at least 1 Rage country was coming out ahead in grabs on them and they couldn't have that so they decided we all die...oh well

LaF is pathetic...truly pathetic. BTW LaF, we will not bow down and be your next EVO. We refuse to alter our stand due to your dilligence in being complete flufftards. Yes you have some of the best players in the game I am not denying that, but when it comes to class and dignity you guys have none.

Be their next Evo? Not sure how we bowed down in any way...

not saying Evo bowed down, I'm just refusing to be their landfarm and cannon fodder repeatedly

Riddler Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:40:54

Martian, no, Rage hit DANGER because they killed one of our members therefore declaring an act of war. We asked them several times to call for a CF but they refused and we stopped hitting once they were no longer a threat. I like you Martian but get your facts straight, the issues are nowhere near similar.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 24th 2013, 3:04:44

Originally posted by Heston:
geeez Red X you join laf and start a war but never wanted to fight when you were in tie!!!

I dont think red was the one in tie that didnt want to fight. I know for a fact most of tie will only play if they are netting. . The smell of a war prompts tag jumping and people disappearing,
The only time anyone in tie fights for tie, is when they are first struck. then you might have to fight 8-10 of them. Those 8-10 are loaned out to tags like sol when they want to fight. Tie is on life support. They are constantly changing leadersip and leadership structure. They cant even come up with a plan that they stick too. They have taken some great allies and turned their back on them. This is why tie is such a sucessful alliance.
If tie is to continue to exist they should change their name to something more fitting. (Ie) the infernally entitled.

Heston are you still butt hurt TIE would not let you into leadership? For someone that has not been in TIE for well over half a year you sure know what's going on :). TIE does not loan out members to other alliances in case anyone actually believed this idiotic post.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Frisky Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 3:21:07

Its simple logic. LaF wanted to throw its weight around to say they are the powerhouse. Do you really think Rage would care? Rage is Rage regardless of who tag kills them or who quad taps/farms them. LaF has yet to learn their identity in that respect.

Rage's culture and history from within is why they are around now for the fun of things.

Though must admit youd think for a 70 person clan you woulda killed more in your FS...

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 24th 2013, 5:31:07

I think we all know the real reason laf FSed Rage. The leaders saw some of their members almost farming Rage and got jealous that they were getting land, not themselves. So what does the leadership do to solve the problem? Kill the land source. Then their members cannot outgain them, ensuring the leaders are in fact at the top of Laf ingame. Its not a conspiracy folks, this is legit.

Heston Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 5:57:20

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Heston:

Heston are you still butt hurt TIE would not let you into leadership? For someone that has not been in TIE for well over half a year you sure know what's going on :). TIE does not loan out members to other alliances in case anyone actually believed this idiotic post.

I was sticking up for ya red... i like alot of tie folks. I hate tie as an alliance based on their collective inactions alone.
As for tie members fighting for other alliances. Its the gawd damn truth. I didnt get fired or kicked out, i left tie, then came back for a set after a while hoping someone pushed the alliance forward. I was completely not suprised at all to see the alliance is still on life support.
Just cause red is acmod does not mean he is telling the truth about this.

Heston Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 5:58:58

What marshall posts, is what tie is.

Nothing.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:20:08

Should play with Random tags for a set.
15 tags.

As you sign your country up, you get assigned into a random tag.

First day is presidential and FR elections.

Then the rest of the set you play with ~30-40 random people.

Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

DFA Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 7:17:26

Gotta say my experience in TIE is not what you paint at all Heston, active, fun and Sigma is doing a great job such as Red and Crag had done since i came back to this game. I dont know you or your history with tie but currently tie is a great place to be and its part of why i personally enjoy the game. But this is a laf declaration thread, nothing to do with how good or bad tie is in alliance

M m i x X Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 9:11:40

As far as i can see... the reason it reached 700+ this set is because of restarts... right now, as i post this... the current count is 677 alive countries...
-=(M m i x X)=-

Kalick Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 11:10:31

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
Should play with Random tags for a set.
15 tags.

As you sign your country up, you get assigned into a random tag.

First day is presidential and FR elections.

Then the rest of the set you play with ~30-40 random people.

I think you want to play Utopia.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2013, 13:37:10

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
Dial's in MD i believe, cerb.
Yep, you're probably right there, Azzkikr. How are you doing anyway? :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 24th 2013, 13:47:14

watching the wiki for vandals and running countries for 1 day wars, apparently :p
*shakes fist at eugene*

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 13:56:17

Originally posted by Darrian:
Everyone can argue all they want.

This was a very stupid move on lafs part. Anyone that agrees with it is either in laf or an idiot.

Forgive Rage for attempting to come back into this game and have fun. Forgive us for standing up for ourselves against the bully on the block.
Laf has already won this war. They have the upper hand and they have the numbers.
Rage will continue to play the game and come back stronger. Will we change things to suit laf? Nope.

Anyway I won't argue this point. Its my opinion and you have yours. For those that back Rage, thank you. For those that are against Rage, well I hope you have a lovely reset.

I back Rage. I'm just saying, Rage probably won't exist for much longer if they keep their insolence against the almighty LaF up.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 14:18:12

Seeing as how Evo has lost half our numbers over the past 2 sets, mostly because they're tired of the politics of this server, I can confidently say that yes, the bloc politics pushed by Laf/Sof are damaging the health of the server.

Medic Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 14:32:22

Politics pushed by Sof/Laf?

MD+SOL don't have a role in anything? PDM, Evo, LCN, Danger, no other alliance has a role in politics?

You're a fluffing idiot Tella
Patty loves a big dict

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 14:44:18

Originally posted by tellarion:
Seeing as how Evo has lost half our numbers over the past 2 sets, mostly because they're tired of the politics of this server, I can confidently say that yes, the bloc politics pushed by Laf/Sof are damaging the health of the server.

is that before or after PDM took away their mercenaries from last set?