Verified:

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:17:10

Are you fluffing serious?!?

You people are upset that this is what happens?

I haven't played in over year, and I've had to go and ask my phone provider for a new number. I'm seriously debating snapping my SIM card and spending 50 bucks on a new one, just to be sure.

fluff you people. It's bloody lenient that RD are even allowed to make new countries. If you want to know why this pathetic excuse for a game is dying, ask yourself why people are saying that someones 3 weeks work of a landtrading wankstain excuse for a country is more important than the sanctity of peoples RL personal details.

I haven't said hi to Paradigm in a while, and I only stopped by RAGE for a few days earlier this set, but to these alliances and any others I've been in;

Stop playing this fluffing game.

Do you really fluffing think that your pixels that get wiped every 2 months anyway mean fluff?

Do you really think that after over a GOD DAMN DECADE (and with some clans approaching TWO of those units) of hanging out with each other that you have NOTHING in common but a general consensus of minimum military requirements and a retal policy?

YOU DON'T NEED THIS GAME.

YOU DON'T NEED -ANY- GAME.

You have a forum. You have a community that hangs out on that forum. It's got a fluff ton of doohickeys that tell you exactly when you can next ass rape any player in the game for exactly the number acres that'll ensure they can only retal you once without violating policy.

With this forum, you don't need to talk about Earth. You can talk about life. You can talk about death. You can talk about other nation simulator games, or other parts of the internet, or whatever the holy fluff you'd like to talk about.

Leave the remnants of this fluff hole behind. Maybe Pang will even flip the power off on the way out.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:22:08

should've stuck with not playing for over a year, fluff, learn your place

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:24:05

Braden be nice
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:24:08

You utter flufflord

you actually think I'm going to make a country when I make this post

get the faaaark out

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:24:26

Originally posted by braden:
should've stuck with not playing for over a year, fluff, learn your place

LOOK AT THIS fluff

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:24:48

LOOK AT IT

Symac

Oct 30th 2013, 7:26:37

Originally posted by Devestation:
LOOK AT IT

NOU!

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:28:00

HDMI SCREEN I LOOK AT.. AND WHEN I LOOK AT IT, I'M LOOKING AT AT..

fluff.. i gotta stop smoking drugs..

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:29:50

well have a god damn soundtrack for your trip because it it makes you think that your imaginary pixels are more important than my RL privacy jesus christ it deserves one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNLNfN-WCZg

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:30:30

I wonder why people post on this forum.. Oh right.. because of the game. I wonder how many would still post on it in 4 months if the game stopped.. yah.. Id bet none. Oh and most of those forums are run by Pang.

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:35:06

Originally posted by locket:
I wonder why people post on this forum.. Oh right.. because of the game. I wonder how many would still post on it in 4 months if the game stopped.. yah.. Id bet none. Oh and most of those forums are run by Pang.

How many ex members of your alliance stay away because they don't like the alliance community?
How many ex members of your alliance stay away because they don't like the game?

Count them motherfluffer, and ask yourself what you're losing by sticking around. Even if you're an alliance that doesn't get shat on every set.

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:52:00

Go mother fluffer yourself. if this is your big message then you can go back to wherever you were.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:55:28

1) i think i explained already my youtube account is primarily for high school girls kissing, and 2) is that a youtube link to high school girls kissing?

but honestly, i think to answer your question it's Teal, Crimson and Diamond.

I have it on good, I have it on very good authority, that Shadow tells you to go fluff yourself.

Devestation Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 13:59:34

Originally posted by locket:
Go mother fluffer yourself. if this is your big message then you can go back to wherever you were.
http://i.imgur.com/UGw1mKB.gif

GO BACK TO THE SHADOW REALM

I BANISH YOU

FLAME OF FORUMS