Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:09:13

this is epic :)

And no CX to cheaters like you i have nothing constructive to say!

CX LaE Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:11:53

You should just amend that and say "i have nothing constructive to say!"
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

EricEazyE

Nov 27th 2013, 20:13:16

Originally posted by Vic:
even as i reached out to you yesterday and said there were no issues between you and I?
that is absurd.
i have no relation to RD anymore i dont know why you can't let all of that nonsense go.
my hard work in recruiting good clean players from express and team that you yourself accept as clean ... that was all screwed over by the few idiots in RD who did actually cheat and break the rules.

not me.

dont associate me with that anymore.

i am a human being. a real person.
i deserve not to have lies being circulated about me just like you ddo as well.

it sucks that you got deleted for rules violations in express but thats the fact. you did.
i never did. not then not now.

i know that drives you nuts but deal with it.

Cheater.

Cable Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:14:46

AND like many other threads when VIC calls people names he spams multiple messages in a row calling everyone else a jerk for not respecting his feelings.

Time to move out of that glass house of yours.

Vic Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:49:10

no no don't spin this.
we can call one another names all we want.
we can troll.

but we can't make up lies about when people were deleted.
don't spin this ok?

i wasn't deleted in e2025 and alin said i was.
that is the issue here.

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 20:56:57

You mean you as Vic. Did you include all your aliases in your equation ?

I told you when you are fluffing in my PM that i won`t take fluff from you - and you didn't listen.

Vic Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:25:03

what fluff from me did you get?
i never lied about you.
you are lying about me.

don't spin it.

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:28:46

Take your memory pills!
And i am not lying about anything. what i am saying on this forums are my beliefs about this game, it`s clans, it`s players etc. I might be wrong or most times right - but not a liar.

Vic Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:37:04

You said I was deleted in earth 2025 - which is a lie.

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:39:22

Originally posted by Cable:

not at someone owning you in a clean retal. whether they go all jets or not.
a retal is a retal deal with it and dont be a n00b

That's how I DEAL with "n00b"s by teaching them that retaling with the intent to "prove a point" wont be tolerated by me.

Lol ok, expect at least 10-20 people on the server to retal you then, because you aren't going to be able to enforce your policy. The whole point is they want to retal, you can go to war over it, and they won't care about it, they aren't t10 (maybe because of the grab earlier in the reset that caused the retal to begin with).

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:47:38

You said I was deleted in earth 2025 - which is a lie.

I strongly believe that is true taking into account you have multiple aliases in basically all the big alliances on the alliance server.

A lie i something you say and you know 100% it is not true. I am expressing here a belief that might be wrong or true ( but i usually get this fluff right ).

CX LaE Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 21:49:38

I've known Vic since '04 - He did have multiple aliases, but to my recollection, was never deleted.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 22:01:37

and i can not trust a word you are saying because of recent events ( last 5 resets - not only the last one ). I am sure you had multiple aliases in this game too and even more - but i won`t bother looking into it anymore.

However i can develop. E2025 was a jungle, anyone with half of brain and a connection to internet could have 100 countries. Every alliance in the server had his cheaters. So did primary and the other server/s ( i can`t recall the name/s )

So, you want me to :
1. Belief that Vic as an ex and current RDer(until they got mass deleted) was clean all this time ?
2. have doubts about it ( who the hell knows and cares about all his other aliases? ).

I`ll go with option : 2.

CX LaE Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 22:06:42

I had multiple aliases in E2025. There were.... 4 or 5?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 22:17:22

Multiple aliases is just the start - it usually ended with multiple accounts countries and fluffcetara in E2025. When a person is deliberately creating multiple personalities in order to gain advantages, he will go further 99% of cases.

You really don`t want to go deeper into this, with me - you will loose, again!

Edited By: Alin on Nov 27th 2013, 22:19:51

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 22:28:50

I am putting an end to this. Some of you must understand that, if my trust in you is betraid i will never be the same regarding your person.

I will not be friendly with any of those who i think ( note that i say: who i think ) that are dishonest players.

Is CX case, is Vic case, is Hanlong case, is Helmet case - and those are just recent. Is RD generally, and that`s like since ever. And there are probably a lot more, that i can`t even remember.

I assume that i might misjudge a few, in the line of fire btw me and the ones i believe to be dishonest players. But that is a risk i will deliberately take.

Now let`s all just act mature and play this game. Might the bests get a top 10 spot.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 27th 2013, 23:39:58

CX LaE Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 22:47:02

You won't be friendly, but let's all be mature? lol

Well I'll be cordial with you; if you don't reciprocate, that's fine. But hey, if/when I beat you again, how about you PM me and ask me about it first before this witch hunt business? :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Alin Game profile

Nov 27th 2013, 23:04:16

I already expressed what I BELIEVE ( and have solid proofs for it) about the 2 times you have closely "beat" me.

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 0:01:45

what a twist of events :)

haha nice read.

mrford Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 0:17:53

i would like to point out that alin is the only one here to of been actually deleted for cheating. just a friendly reminder.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 5:57:53

sol retard trying to be "holier than thou"

softy trying to enforce rules :)

stony is just being stony ! imo.

flame on.

Hammer Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 10:29:34

Originally posted by silentwolf:
A retal is a retal. If you want to ROR.. please go ahead. Also taking on grudges from reset to reset shows maturity :)

and Xin is right. getafix, braden, superfly, me, bonesaw, gogy and et all use the same country name all the time across servers for a reason.. you play nice, we play nice.

I too get retalled and i dont whine.

amen to that bstrong86

Originally posted by silentwolf:

Also I don't change country names each set so those that hit me.. have a very high chance of getting retalled.. either way.. getting topfeed or not is not the question here.

Plenty other targets that don't take initiative to retal.

all I want is to do an all-x.. and try out strats. But noooo.. someone has to grab me.

Same here, silentwolf.

I play same name for same reason as well and to build a network of friends (or enemies). As TDA mentioned, some can be 360+ turns behind others and I have been one of those lately due to work schedule and new strategies. If someone is going to hit me after having the opportunity to see that I am sitting on turns, they deserve to be retalled. I credit my man Vic for teaching me this.

A few months after I started playing Express, I went down the score list grabbing people after looking at their military without paying attention to their strategy. I didn't know it was him I was hitting, but he knew it was me (you dirty dog lol), he retalled me but rightfully so. But more importantly, he taught me a lesson in a single grab and I have paid more attention during my spys ops since.

I was focused on him being an easy break and didn't notice he had not played a bunch of turns. That was his strategy and who am I to attack him for having turns and low military? I should have moved on and found a better target. Now, I look at the turns left in my spy op before I look at anything else. That is actually a better defense as far I am concerned, at least to those who pay attention.

Last set, a player hit me ten times without any regard to the fact that I had not play my turns. As part of my strategy experiment, I let him slide...until the end. That was very difficult for me because my style, personality, and principle is that I retal most hits and flatten anything over a double tap. But I was focused on all-xing, playing peacefully, and trying to get my best finish....which, by the way, I had my worse finish in awhile. So that part of the experiment failed and I will not allow the multi-tapping again in the future regardless of goals, rank, etc. I am playing the same name again, but I bet he isn't.

I want to play peacefully and learn to net. If I get hit, fine, but don't complain if I retal or when I choose to do it. If I happen to have some turns stocked, that doesn't make me a cheater or a noob. (IMO, it is more of a noob move to hit the person with that many turns; quite pompous, too.) I think some mistake me for a noob because of my networth, which usually sucks. But I was a warrior the first 15 years I played, and never learned how to net.

I am trying that approach now and, you know, almost every name mentioned on this single thread has helped me at some point.

Alin Game profile

Nov 28th 2013, 11:13:00

Originally posted by mrford:
i would like to point out that alin is the only one here to of been actually deleted for cheating. just a friendly reminder.

glad to see the 1A retard crowd following me everywhere.