Verified:

Cable Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:25:19

#57 is leaching again dispite server disporval of this.

Mods wont handle this so Random ABs and missiles will

Cable Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:32:33

Please do not, under any circumstances, send personal information to any user through the game. Earth Empires administrators or moderators will never ask you for personal information or for your country's information through in-game messaging. 

Sending messages containing inappropriate or sexually explicit content could result in deletion of your countries.

Message from Researcher (#57) sent on Dec 19, 5:28Report this message
oh you mean tech leaching, i thought you meant i was attacking people that wanted me to leach their land. yeah when you have the name researcher, all the techers think you researchReply

DeleteMessage from Researcher (#57) sent on Dec 19, 5:30Report this message
That and I plan to swap to techer tomorrow, just starting early as communist because it is easier to start and less thinking

Cable Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:37:35

Message from Researcher (#57) sent on Dec 19, 5:34Report this message
Cedar I extended alliance to because I was allied to him last set and he doesn't start any trouble and just techs so I like that. You are extremely butthurt over a text-based game and need to learn to enjoy playing a game, because it is a game. Repost screenshots that other butt-hurt nerds will rally up against - I however won't care. I won't even care if you tank strike me over and over again, I leave for Vietnam in 2 days and won't be able to finish this set anyway playa. Have fun :)

How cute more reasons why this should be a deletable offensive.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:40:12

LMAO

1. Good job on finding a leecher and keep it up cable. that's the best we can do. track these guys down and then expose them.

2. On the other hand, LMFAO - this guy is a LEGEND! Considering all the brazen leeching cases we've seen I think this guy deserves an award for originality. How classic. He actually put some thought into the leeching and TRICKED people into letting him leech. That sort of genius deserves a free pass imo.

3. Reminds me of the guy that grabbed me twice before accepting my D pact two sets ago. I hadn't seen that move since 2001 and I just had to tip my cap to him :p

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 5:43:11

Wait, he said he plans to switch to techer, so if that's true he's not going to be leeching. Commie start up isn't that uncommon for a techer. maverickmd.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

prezadent Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:48:51

Haha so this is me. I told the people who sent me alliances for tech that "I probably wont' start teching for a couple of days so you may want to find other people" other than cedar cove because he was a good ally last round.

A lot of you seem to hate playing this game but keep doing it because you're good at it? Like how angry do you have to be over me simply playing the game to say: "You amuse me sir, you blatantly abuse the rules and act tough over the internet like a typical loser. Enjoy your trip and keep failing at life." Who's the one acting tough and being a typical loser, simmer down and have some fun bud. It is a video game!

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:51:34

ya cable is on a witch hunt lmao

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:52:20

and prezadent, you handled this situation like a class act. you are welcome around here any day :p

prezadent Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:55:15

Yeah some people are like that -- I'm sure if he spent less time spying other people trying to find cheaters and more time playing he would probably be good at this game. To each their own though, just hoping he's not as emotional unstable outside of this game.

prezadent Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:01:22

Some proof for the hoss because I know he wont' believe what I'm saying (messages returned to me after I sent my message about delayed tech):

Message from Research Top Model (#37) sent on Dec 18, 13:28
Report this message
well if your doing research its good for me even if sooner or later its the same. im just looking for an ally who can maximize my research points gain thats all :)

Message from Eone (#113) sent on Dec 19, 5:57
Report this message
ok. We'll ride it out. Thanks

Again, try to calm down and enjoy the game chief

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:08:04

Sounds like you made some promises. Better make good on that switch. :P BTW, 5k land? You should switch now before it gets too pricey, or else you're not going to switch, imo.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2013, 6:12:56

interesting
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:19:15

oh my god - I also tech leech.. !

delete me already.

damn fools ! :p

Frybert Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 14:08:24

Originally posted by prezadent:
Some proof for the hoss because I know he wont' believe what I'm saying (messages returned to me after I sent my message about delayed tech):

Message from Research Top Model (#37) sent on Dec 18, 13:28
Report this message
well if your doing research its good for me even if sooner or later its the same. im just looking for an ally who can maximize my research points gain thats all :)

Message from Eone (#113) sent on Dec 19, 5:57
Report this message
ok. We'll ride it out. Thanks

Again, try to calm down and enjoy the game chief

Isn't enjoying the game technically cheating?

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 14:34:57

leave them be blid and cable. We as normal players can not fight something that mods will not take actions against. IT is useless to have 1 thread / set about this - let`s just hope someone will change the tech thing.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 15:26:33

Haha the guy did switch, what do you think of that Cable? Guess you jumped to conclusion a little too quickly.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2013, 19:47:19

tsk tsk tsk

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Helmut Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 1:15:33

I had a really bad leach once....then I attended a twelve step program, & now I'm leach free...

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 2:08:58

not the helmut i once knew is it?

Home Turf Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 4:04:50

oh #37 Yeah he aint gonna b much trouble much longer, he double tapped someone and they are taking his ass out. I still find it amusing though that yall cry foul, simply because someone is smarter than you, and is handing you your asses. Its fine when yall are farming people, sending aid in the other servers to get top spot, or do any of the other things that you think are so cute. But let someone get one up on yall crybabies, and yall whine like little fluffes.
HT

mac23 Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 4:07:13

ROFL