Verified:

DeathRider Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 17:23:33

Hey all and Merry Christmas!

Want to announce a new hosting service, myCLAN Hosting Services. It's a step up in clan hosting in this game. Lot of features that I can't list them all. It's been in beta testing the past couple months, and feel it's finally ready for prime time. If anyone's interested, visit the link below. If you want access to a demo account, send me a PM.

myCLAN Hosting Services - http://www.myclanhosting.com

mdevol Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 5:00:31

Beware of the info you post in this site...and dont give this a unique password. This is RDs project site.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 25th 2013, 6:23:48

This was not a RD project site. I do not know where you are getting your info from mdevol. He made the site for ICN, but then opened it to everyone else as ICN is only like, what 5 people?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DeathRider Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 6:51:19

Hi mdevol. Not sure where you got the info that myCLAN is an RD project, but it's completely false. I'm from ICN, I've been in ICN since January of 2012. We left boxcar when the hanlong/TC incident happened. I wanted off boxcar because I did not trust boxcar because someone else had control of it for a while. I've spent most of my time on the site implementing all the features that I have now, and the only reason I opened it up is because ICN is now 5 members or so, and well I don't want to code for just 5 members who hardly even use it in the first place, but way too much work has gone into the site to just dump it. I figured I'd rather share it with the rest of the game. I'm very fond of the site.

RD and I/myCLAN have absolutely no affiliation with eachother except that they helped me find bugs in the site, which they did report a lot of bugs, some which actually did give access to my clan's forum posts. They reported it to me instantly, and anythng they did get was just dull stuff, as ICN hasn't had a valuable chat in ages:P

Yes, I will admit my site is not 100% secure, I don't know of a single site that is, but I feel it is pretty safe. Anyone who has talked to me knows my dedication to the site, or whatever project I am working on. Mdevol, if you ever wish to talk to me, i'm on IRC or any other messenger a lot. Or talk to Dragon of ghqnet, I talk to him almost daily, and he can tell you what I just said. I just want to make sure you feel comfortable that this site is not what you believe it to be.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 25th 2013, 10:54:13

i dont think your site is ready for ffa, no server feed

Edited By: Warster on Dec 25th 2013, 10:57:11
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Marshal Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 13:00:07

on a sidenote: i had once full admin perms even i was retired in icn's site.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DeathRider Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 17:38:21

Originally posted by Warster:
i dont think your site is ready for ffa, no server feed

Yah, noticed my ranksfeed file wasn't updating right. Newsfeed worked perfect though, just you didn't see any news because there was no tag set up, as there was no FFA tag to select. Made a fix for it for now, i plan on rewriting my ranksfeed file by the set end to implement a new End of set API that was put out.

but it should be working now:)

Edited By: DeathRider on Dec 25th 2013, 18:48:17

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 26th 2013, 3:23:09

I can add all my countries but it claims I haven't added my country to my profile
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DeathRider Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 5:29:10

oh, thanks, I missed that user info bar file. Made an update to it, not perfect, i'll have to work on that file some more to work better with ffa:)

pollex

Dec 29th 2013, 3:54:31

your battle game, the magic chest for 100 gold has two outcomes
1. 50gold receive
2. 100 gold receive

0 reason to open chest
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

pollex

Dec 29th 2013, 4:07:23

TreeMaker (#49)

$4,238,052

COUNTRY claim still not \working for tko /ffa this is not country 49 in ffa
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Marshal Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 14:52:55

is alliance command set to ffa?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 29th 2013, 23:40:06

Yes it is marshal
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332