Verified:

Vic Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 14:43:25

cerb always talks about the elusive and legendary alaska/matunuska (sp?) thunderfluff.
recently i've enjoyed some 'girl scout cookies' but my all time favorites have to be 'vanilla kush', which Barney's unveiled at the 2008 Cannabis Cup, and 'Dr Grinspoon' a pure sativa which I have not encountered in the past several years.

so responsible medical users -
have a favorite strain?

elvesrus

Dec 29th 2013, 19:27:08

washington and colorado don't have to be medical users :p

that being said the matanuska stuff is damn fine, but for this side of canada I have to say portland diesel is one of my favorites.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2013, 20:27:17

Recently they have been getting Orange Crush here. It is a very good strain, light flavor, yet robust buzz that includes a creeper element to it.

I swore somebody turned the dimmer switch on Gravity afterwards.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Klown Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 20:38:29

"so responsible medical users"

Please don't act like you're better than a normal stoner because you have a "prescription".

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2013, 20:41:27

Originally posted by Klown:

Please don't act like you're better than a normal stoner because you have a "prescription".

+25
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Vic Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 20:45:03

Originally posted by Cerberus:

+25

wow you brain dead stoners :p ... i don't have a prescription lol.
assumptions assumptions assumptions

SourD Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 21:18:52

SourD is a good strain but I enjoy the Kim dog strain also very good for head aches and pain but kills my snack cabinet.

Vic Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 21:31:38

kim dog is different than chem dog?

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 21:41:23

they probably are using it responsibly as prescribed. the problem would be the doctors that prescribe it. they can't solve the medical problem, so they just get the patient too stoned to notice it.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

SourD Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 21:41:59

No same but chem makes people think like chemical or biological lol so I put Kim dog had military friends of mine look at me crazy when I showed them lol