Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 0:14:35

this has been noted...Welcome.

this should get interesting...

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 16th 2014, 0:30:06
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Donny Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 0:24:54

Wow
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 0:26:17

I hope your leaders approved that...

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 16th 2014, 0:29:13
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 0:43:46

Yeah Im guessing they did. Anything else you need to know mdevol?

Like how to find the words honor and integrity in a dictionary?

Kinda what I thought.
HT

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 0:55:40

Your VP and I have talked. He understand why we did what we did this reset.

It is what it is.

llaar is getting his right now too because of his past actions, I doubt he continues to hit ares and nbk this set and instead ruins PANs netting set

the bigger question remains, will it even make a difference other than pan losing a netting set, for what?

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 0:59:16

no the bigger question is does your lack of dignity and honor subject your sad sack alliance to a perpetual beating because you are a imbecilic jackass. Need I say anymore, no. You have no defense.

Try having a good day.
HT

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 1:02:04

Integrity.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 1:06:09

Originally posted by mdevol:

llaar is getting his right now too because of his past actions, I doubt he continues to hit ares and nbk this set and instead ruins PANs netting set

the bigger question remains, will it even make a difference other than pan losing a netting set, for what?

question #1 answer is clearly there is no longer a netting set to ruin

question #2 answer is integrity

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 1:06:25

Your VP and I have talked. He understand why we did what we did this reset.

It is what it is.

To show that suiciding has consequences.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 1:10:20

ha. you have no idea who i am or what i am like i have never even heard of you before this reset. I hope you are the one taking 800 hits to kill my turn 240 restarts though. its fun.

also, my clan will survive. we are a warring clan. this is what we do.

the reason we had a pact with nbk in the first place is because they were worn out from warring us every reset and their active key leadership left them. now that they have active leadership again, we will see what happens.

CC is going to be just fine.

warring as a whole in FFA is going to take a big hit next set. thank you game developers.

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 1:16:50

yeah my last set went about like that

i got killled by NBK,HS,XI

beat that and killed over 400 time
i win
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 1:22:10

uNAP broken to DOW for no valid reason is a complete lack of gamemensship and disrespect to the community IMHO.

I'm not sure how any clan/alliance can overcome the consequences of such action.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 1:32:59

join mobs clan that's how
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 1:36:43

Originally posted by m0bzta:
join mobs clan that's how

+1

m0bSQUAD FTW!!!
(•_•)

ssewellusmc

Jan 16th 2014, 1:43:51

I'm pretty sure mdevol is trying to convince everyone he is not a huge pile of fluff, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Donny Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 1:49:40

why cause we wanted to war so we dow' on the biggest and best war clan in the game ? hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
then they call in people ? HMMMMMMMM

You shouldn't be in a clan named natural born killers
if you are netting.

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 1:52:06

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I'm pretty sure mdevol is trying to convince everyone he is not a huge pile of fluff, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Too harsh, I wouldn't call anyone that, poor judgment and ungamesmenship like conduct....., 15 yard penalty, 1st down NBK

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jan 16th 2014, 1:59:06
(•_•)

ssewellusmc

Jan 16th 2014, 1:52:16

If you make a pact, especially, an unap, then don't break it. Pretty low...

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 2:27:02

Im not trying to convince anybody of anything.

CC broke a unap. We are not running away from it. we didnt get police. we knew people would pile on. oddly enough, the ones that are most vocal about ruining my public name (ssewell, iscode, whichever other of his cronies made fake user names to post) have not suited up in ffa to do anything about it, only come here to troll.

if anybody is trying to convince people around here of anything, its you, trying to get them to hate me. I have confidence in my relationships and history with the leaders around this server for that to win out. was breaking a unap a good sound decision? no. is it going to be the end of CC? we will see but i doubt it.

ssewellusmc

Jan 16th 2014, 2:39:53

I am pretty sure your actions got them to hate you.

Rosco Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 2:40:23

If you pact, break that pact this far into the set...... It looks as if you set it up so they would not hit you first. Intent or not it looks bad.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 3:23:01

we knew it looks bad.

our options were limited.

and ironically one of the other options was to break our DNH with ARES and hit you guys. we didnt.

ssewellusmc

Jan 16th 2014, 3:48:00

Lol - you should feel better Rosco. Their poor planning left them with limited options, so they decided to break pacts. You just weren't the pact that mdevol broke... this set.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 5:36:30

we knew it looks bad.

and ironically one of the other options was to break our DNH with ARES and hit you guys. we didnt.

Actually, you got the first part right. You declared that CC was going to war this set. Where you screwed up, is by making a UNAP and breaking it. What you should have done is declared that since you are going to war this set, that you were going to pact with no one. At least then you have had respect. Now you are just a run of the mill douche.

RLintz Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 7:55:35

we knew it looks bad.

I would have rather you hit Ares, or maybe let us have the FS... It's always easy to look back and see the correct/better answers.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 9:24:09

yep. it is.