Verified:

General TwizTid

Jan 26th 2014, 6:06:08

You guys are all tards. Grow the fluff up and use your "logic" in the real world. :)
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2014, 6:13:29

were candyman's alt countries demoted also (because he runs multis)? in addition i wonder, has he learned how to play a country without an alliance?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2014, 6:18:56

that was so funny when he tried to play primary lmao. hes so bad without an alliance/his multis
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 6:55:10

@ iScode

as to your earlier question, regarding FR contacts.

LaF's current FR Contacts are as follow

Don Eugene
Don h347 if his ISP service actually works (That is his full nick)
Requiem

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 8:51:38

Originally posted by dannydk:
I think you are on to something, this is what is starting to look like.
Its probably RD vs LaF rather than Neo as a whole vs LaF, and this is a good unavoidable opportunity by RD to utilize Neofed to destroy Laf. Or Laf utilizing Neofed to destroy RD? Or Neofed using RD to destroy Laf?

gahhh...so hard to decide, so many options, i think we'll need a Xinhuan to do some math to calc these probabilities

There is a 32.33 percent chance, repeating of course, that your theory is correct! Let's do this Chums, LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY NNNNJEEENNNNNNKIIIINNNNNSS.

This whole saga is brought to you by the Leeroys of each side. At least you have chicken.

133tz Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 8:53:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:
daaaaamn look at all the hits!

Well I have been a top fighter of both RD and LaF so I would like to offer my country to either side in exchange for $4 billion in cash and 100mill bushels; which is enough for me to finish top 10.

Whoever pays first gets me for next resets battle.....

LOL send me a pact bro :P
I am an EE noob.

elvesrus

Jan 26th 2014, 8:56:28

lazer chickens, saved daily by omen
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Alin Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 8:59:19

if that guy was demoted than this conflict should stop.

And Cable for God Shake do not let someone like smlandau talk for your alliance.

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 9:38:16

smlandau only talks for himself and I am quite certain everyone knows that

Leeroy Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 12:06:18

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

There is a 32.33 percent chance, repeating of course, that your theory is correct! Let's do this Chums, LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY NNNNJEEENNNNNNKIIIINNNNNSS.

This whole saga is brought to you by the Leeroys of each side. At least you have chicken.

You got me, I'm behind all this!

davidoss Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 16:32:03

Hahahaha

Cable Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 16:54:45

Originally posted by Alin:

And Cable for God Shake do not let someone like smlandau talk for your alliance.

Smlandau is no different then me, he has his own opinions which will be interpreted as the views of Neo although they are not the views. (Note he has only made the original post and nothing more.)

Quilty by association....

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 18:06:27

Originally posted by iScode:

Thats all we need, Thank you Forgotten, i would suggest making a new post listing who your available contacts for fa discussions are.

At least your alliance has taken action against its pact breaking leader, that is commendable.

False,

LaF's internal actions, reactions, decisions, has nothing to do with the accusation that we broke the pact.
Candy Man has been revoked access due to triple tap on an uNAP.
This does not confirm or deny the accusation of pact breaking.

Forgotten is an LaF IA answering machine. All discussion whether a pact was broken, and by which party, will be dealt with by eugene or h347, our Dons.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 18:49:09

Confirmed, I have resigned as head FA of LaF.

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 19:06:57

You cannot resign when I demoted you, you doof.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 19:14:45

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by iScode:

Thats all we need, Thank you Forgotten, i would suggest making a new post listing who your available contacts for fa discussions are.

At least your alliance has taken action against its pact breaking leader, that is commendable.

False,

LaF's internal actions, reactions, decisions, has nothing to do with the accusation that we broke the pact.
Candy Man has been revoked access due to triple tap on an uNAP.
This does not confirm or deny the accusation of pact breaking.

Forgotten is an LaF IA answering machine. All discussion whether a pact was broken, and by which party, will be dealt with by eugene or h347, our Dons.

there is no accusation, you broke a pact, thats a fact. you have made one step towards making up for it by demoting candy, lets see how well you do with the rest of the situation.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2014, 19:29:00

LaFers ignore scode please he is just a troll. Don't feed the troll.

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 19:51:04

*yawns*

now say Candyman three times really fast!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 20:46:51

Originally posted by Requiem:

Or he is just someone that in this case thinks differently than you :P That doesnt mean he is trolling here

Alin Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 22:09:15

Originally posted by Cable:
Originally posted by Alin:

Smlandau is no different then me, he has his own opinions which will be interpreted as the views of Neo although they are not the views. (Note he has only made the original post and nothing more.)

Quilty by association....

Sure i can understand that. I myself lurk around and get in "forum" wars with tons of people but i never post "war declaration" threads, or anything else that is some sort of official for the alliance i play in. But your guy doesn't even realize that he instantly makes the alliance he`s posting for, looking bad, just because he is who he is.

Some people might get the wrong ideea out of this. You should make an official thread: " we decided to war the following alliance for ... reason". Commenting in his thread looks bad.

I didn`t even know he plays for neo - that is a big "minus" in my eyes.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 22:26:39

Originally posted by Forgotten:
*yawns*

now say Candyman three times really fast!

It's actually five times in the mirror, perhaps you should rewatch the movie after all these years, by the way I used to love that movie.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2014, 22:45:42

Candyman:

Good move resigning from HFA at LaF, now do humanity a huge favor and retire from this game, yes?, thank you!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 2:10:19

This game is small enough as is stop telling people to leave!
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2014, 2:18:27

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
This game is small enough as is stop telling people to leave!

His presence makes other people want to leave, his departure would be productive to the game :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 2:20:21

wars always bring people back. They make for great reunion sets
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

iScode Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 4:31:34

Originally posted by Requiem:

It is not trolling when you simply state a fact.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 8:25:14

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
wars always bring people back. They make for great reunion sets

or not so great reunion sets when warriors come back to a game that has changed and they dont stay active because they no longer know the game and cannot apply the tired old strategies...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 13:45:22

Seth said CandyMan three times and there I was. Can't be helped.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 27th 2014, 17:10:38

So does this thread means there some sort of war? I am confused. I read like 3 posts :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

PRO TIP

Jan 27th 2014, 17:16:16

Originally posted by galleri:
So does this thread means there some sort of war? I am confused. I read like 3 posts :P

+1 Effective moderators.

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 17:24:45

forgotten is a n00b!

Cable Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 19:01:17

I wont be commenting anymore on this topic, but to be honest we have Syko whos clearly a poster child for public relations, Locket whos that wise super gaming guru and myself who all post things that can and will make alliances look bad. Normally I've tried to stay of AT and for 99% of the set i succeed, this one I couldn't pass on.

That all being said theres nothing more to discus on this topic, fluff went bomb end of the story. Sets over everyone self delete and move on.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 27th 2014, 19:03:54

this thread is boring.
maybe I should just close it to insite the masses!
:p
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 27th 2014, 19:10:17

Originally posted by martian:
this thread is boring.

incite? insight? excite?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 27th 2014, 19:48:14

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
Originally posted by martian:
this thread is boring.

incite? insight? excite?

Any combination of the above:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 20:11:44

why stop guys? i was just stewing my anger and irritation at all of this. i'm literally about to blow my top and go off on at. just a few more troll posts ought to do it.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 20:27:20

Originally posted by CandyMan:
why stop guys? i was just stewing my anger and irritation at all of this. i'm literally about to blow my top and go off on at. just a few more troll posts ought to do it.

*nudges*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2014, 20:40:05

You suck at leading.
You suck at grabbing.
You cheat to win.
You play in LaF.

Please blow a fuse now.......

I really want to see this.....

(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 20:49:38

Candyman sucks balls. Go see his game play in Primary last set. And why wasn't he kicked out of LaF? Because the leaders here in Alliance suck. Zero management experience. Explain to me how one individual can on his own destroy the sets of his 'family', put to waste, weeks of hard work from his fellow members, and the moronic leaders in his clan say they just 'demoted' him. Lafable.

This idiot wrecks his alliance this bad and the 'don', eug can't even see it. For this to happen in his watch, his leadership should also be called into question. Good luck seeing that happen from that clown of an alliance.

P.S. I think I will play this server next set, for the sole purpose of suiciding them.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2014, 20:54:45

I wouldn't necessarily kick him out for that, it's idiocy that should get him demoted. But from what everyone has said here he is also a "color" and ran accounts & countries in multiple alliances in previous sets. Now that's worth kicking someone out for. And how is h2o still in that Alliance after all he's done? This isn't the reason why I don't play Alliance but it is a problem with a lot of alliances that they'll harbor people like this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2014, 20:59:33

Blow that fuse Candyboy!!!!

*gets the popcorn ready*
(•_•)

SethMosrite Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 21:03:44

ALSO everyone who's hit me is gonna get retalled. I warned you guys. better pump d.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 21:09:08

He is the head of a department who's sole purpose he directly, willfully, and purposefully undermined and he shouldn't get kicked off? Are you being serious?

The Minister of a central bank gets caught stealing money isn't going to get demoted. The inspector general of police gets caught in a bank robbery. The head of the CIA is found to be chinese spy but get demoted and sent to the Australian office, sure. When is he going to blow already!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 21:14:01

Seth needs to go back to cheating on Express so I can renew my hatred of him. Second time I'm actually ever agreeing with him in this game :(
The Nigerian Nightmare.

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 21:16:39

lol i was waiting for more comments from rd guys like cable, locket, syko, eazy, etc. didn't expect folks from primary server hop on board. guess i really will have to seriously play a country in primary to show you guys up.

*shoots missiles at KoHeartsGPA* pew pew how's that for a fuse blow?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 21:17:06

You guys should be glad LAF even demoted him, usually you get promoted for stopping other clans from getting into the top 10.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2014, 21:21:25

lol i was waiting for more comments from rd guys like cable, locket, syko, eazy, etc. didn't expect folks from primary server hop on board. guess i really will have to seriously play a country in primary to show you guys up.

*shoots missiles at KoHeartsGPA* pew pew how's that for a fuse blow?

I can't net for fluff and I'm sure I can finish higher than you in Primary.....

Pew Pew Pew! Blow that fuse already!!!
(•_•)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 27th 2014, 21:51:58

CandyMan should make a new post that gets into Vic's head to tell us all what Vic was thinking as he made that other thread.

Meta the meta!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 1:04:12

Shouldnt that be fellow RD guys Candyman?

Symac

Jan 28th 2014, 3:13:52

*Hi, I'm Pan Gaea and this is jackasses.. err I mean Alliance Talk*
*Today I will attempt to be witty and stir the pot of fluffty trolls to see what pops out*
Originally posted by Pang:
CandyMan should make a new post that gets into Vic's head to tell us all what Vic was thinking as he made that other thread.

Meta the meta!

Xzibit: Yo dog I heard you like meta dialogue, so we abstracted your meta request so you can be metaed while you are requesting metas.