Verified:

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:51:28

To help our allies NBK and ARES, as they would have helped us.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:55:39

SO your saying PANLV ARES and NBK are a block now?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 5:56:59

Weak sauce...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ddd Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 5:58:24

lol same ole crap dif year

whats hes really saying rats is

nbk and ares cant defeat icd even with the fs in their favor and icd with their pants down

now I can only wonder if pan ares and the almighty sucky nbk can touch ya in the long run

even in a turn based game

see the force rats L)

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:13:28

Yeah my confusion is the war was even and nbk and ares even got the FS.. Why would they call in allies when they fs'ed lol

So much BS. Im just taking it as we defeated nbk and ares!

Thanks for the compliment!

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:16:47

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
Yeah my confusion is the war was even and nbk and ares even got the FS.. Why would they call in allies when they fs'ed lol

You can pretend ICD wasn't going to hit panlv if you want. You can pretend rats didn't come back after 10 years off and tell everyone he was better than them if you want. None of that is true, but you can pretend.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 6:19:20

Originally posted by Angryjesus:

You can pretend ICD wasn't going to hit panlv if you want. You can pretend rats didn't come back after 10 years off and tell everyone he was better than them if you want. None of that is true, but you can pretend.

Still.....

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Weak sauce...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ddd Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:21:36

dang do I have to translate every piece of garbage u lay out here AJ\

k one more time

what hes saying is, ares, nbk and pan fear the netting prowess of rats and icd

and that they know they suck at it and didn't want to be showed up

and that they feared if they let icd build netters even icds netters could demolish all 3 clans
pan, ares and nbk

yep dats what hes saying, ok guys u will have to translate his speaches on your own from now on, I am sure after these two you got the jest of how he talks with silly tounge

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:22:17

You guys have the 20 best fighters to ever play this game...what did you expect? An even fight 20 of the best fighters to ever play vs 20 players? LOL if you are gonna rank yourself as the best ever, be ready to own it. Otherwise, why shoot your mouth off as the best to ever play?

ddd Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:22:44

ps

quit being so danig angry -- jesus

its not becoming in ya

and take that dress of will ya

Feb 15th 2014, 6:24:42

I'm not pretending anything. A I honestly was not aware of ICD planning to hit pan. Maybe I wasn't in the know maybe you were just paranoid.
B ask rats I've argued with him a few times about being a fluff on FFAT and I told him I'm surprised the whole server didn't declare on us.
C my problem isn't that you guys are in this war as I said before you should of came in at FS.

You guys waited on the sideline to see if nbk and ares had it under control... They didn't you jumped in after stocking prepping for 5 days. It was a fluff move. In all my times playing FFA I never remember someone declaring on a clan biting off more than they can chew and calling in allies without the clan they are attacking calling in allies first.

Poor form. You guys do what you think is important but I lost a ton of respect for you guys. I'm sure it means nothing to you... And that's my whole point. This game is hardly worth the server hardware it runs on anymore.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 6:25:00

Originally posted by Colo:
You guys have the 20 best fighters to ever play this game...what did you expect? An even fight 20 of the best fighters to ever play vs 20 players? LOL if you are gonna rank yourself as the best ever, be ready to own it. Otherwise, why shoot your mouth off as the best to ever play?

Still.....

Weak sauce...
Weak sauce...
(•_•)

Feb 15th 2014, 6:27:17

Colo we did back it up hence why they needed pan. And about that comment it is from one fluffy hot head not the whole clan. But what ever game on.

As I said I didn't agree with this statement from terry but we sure put a whooping on your "premier war clans"

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:29:08

ok, my response; NBK always claimed to be one of, if not the best war clan in the game, so why do they need ares? why do they need pan a week later?

OK. so nbk and ares decided they wanted vengeance on cc, and since cc's in ICD they said, 'ok, they ran, we're getting them anyways, they broke pacts, they'll suffer it.'

ok, yeah whatever, at the end of the day thats fine if you wanna go that route, i'll buy that.

so then tell me, what's pan's role in this where aside from allegedly having fighters joining nbk prior to the set and rumoredly FAing nbk and ares? What grounds do they have to jump in a week later?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 15th 2014, 6:39:28

I'm not pretending anything. A I honestly was not aware of ICD planning to hit pan. Maybe I wasn't in the know maybe you were just paranoid.
B ask rats I've argued with him a few times about being a fluff on FFAT and I told him I'm surprised the whole server didn't declare on us.
C my problem isn't that you guys are in this war as I said before you should of came in at FS.

You guys waited on the sideline to see if nbk and ares had it under control... They didn't you jumped in after stocking prepping for 5 days. It was a fluff move. In all my times playing FFA I never remember someone declaring on a clan biting off more than they can chew and calling in allies without the clan they are attacking calling in allies first.

Poor form. You guys do what you think is important but I lost a ton of respect for you guys. I'm sure it means nothing to you... And that's my whole point. This game is hardly worth the server hardware it runs on anymore.

you don't know how close it was to having 4 major tags hitting ICD. but we like donny, RB and some of the others in the CC crew.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Feb 15th 2014, 6:42:40

I said multiple times in IRC i don't know why every clan didn't Declare on us.. i only use mibbit because i'm a newb so i don't have it saved.

and i would of accepted that i really would of.

my problem is this waiting on the sideline for 5 days hoping two war clans had it under control and then jumping in when they realized they would lose the war they declared on...

you guys all knew about it up front.. if you want to join together to eradicate the "problem" on the server.. do it.. but to try to avoid it and only come in when you have no choice.. is really really lame...

in that respect i thank TKO! unless of course you are coming to in a few days ;)

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:44:39

We used to call that chicken fluff

gambit Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:59:19

the night is dark and full of terrors
Natural Born Killer

Feb 15th 2014, 7:07:10

i don't think i'm deep enough to understand that gambit...

i'm wading in the kiddy pool waving..

but i agree.. starting a fight you should clearly win and losing is a terror..

carry on!

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:08:01

who'da thought gambit was deep :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:09:11

Warster - Did Terry really hit a nerve that much? Geez. I thought only I had that magic touch :|

http://www.earthempires.com/...sleep.-29950?t=1392447796

Reference to hopes of a pan response to me :)
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 15th 2014, 7:24:50

Ice , i dont like people coming back with old tag and think everyone should bend over and give them whatever they want, and thats exactly what Rats did,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:25:27

Lighten up

Feb 15th 2014, 7:26:04

oh warster you get me!

i like it!

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:26:23

You gonna give yourself an ulcer over rats

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:26:34

Thats dumb. What PAN/NBK (Ares don't count) did will only put fuel on the fire and eventually will lead to disbandment of ICD or ICD coming out swinging. Which, in NBK's case is fine. But PAN cannot fight 2-3 resets in a row. We all know that.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Feb 15th 2014, 7:26:40

omg two icemans in one post...

is that like two girls one cup? i know it was icecream not icemen but just saying!

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:26:58

Eh, you win some and you lose some. Just not sure why the NBK/Ares alliance got the FS with even number and calls in allies. Weak sauce in my opinion.

Sad it came to this...going to fight my heart out though.

At least the next 5 weeks or so have been freed up

Congtratz Pan, you killed more originals of mine in the past hour than NBK did in the past 4 days.
Your base is mine!

gambit Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:28:19

next set pan and tko switch places? :P

and i stole that line from game of thrones lol
Natural Born Killer

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:28:31

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Eh, you win some and you lose some. Just not sure why the NBK/Ares alliance got the FS with even number and calls in allies. Weak sauce in my opinion.

Sad it came to this...going to fight my heart out though.

At least the next 5 weeks or so have been freed up

Congtratz Pan, you killed more originals of mine in the past hour than NBK did in the past 4 days.

to be fair, i think NBK finished most of them

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:29:50

all they could do. Outside of killing one of my restarts last night.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 8:26:40

Good job Pan!, killing restarts is win!, proud of you :-)
(•_•)

Hel_TKS Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 8:34:49

Its official: Pan will never net again.

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:13:56

Colo we did back it up hence why they needed pan. And about that comment it is from one fluffy hot head not the whole clan. But what ever game on.

As I said I didn't agree with this statement from terry but we sure put a whooping on your "premier war clans"

Who the fluff is the premier war clan?? Do you see anyone from NBK going around shooting their mouths off as the best to ever play?? HELL I would argue the merging of KSM and NBK made NBK weaker. People like me in NBK actually want to net. So do those that I brought along. Just because that is what your idiotic leader told you, doesn't mean you actually have to believe it. Yes NBK has good fighters but we certainly don't go around to other clans telling them this is how things are and if you disagree then we will F*** you. Really??? Come on man, I expect more.

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:15:09

Who the fluff is the premier war clan?? Do you see anyone from NBK going around shooting their mouths off as the best to ever play?? HELL I would argue the merging of KSM and NBK made NBK weaker. People like me in NBK actually want to net. So do those that I brought along. Just because that is what your idiotic leader told you, doesn't mean you actually have to believe it. Yes NBK has good fighters but we certainly don't go around to other clans telling them this is how things are and if you disagree then we will F*** you. And you didn't back anything up...Except the fact that your dumbass leader writes checks that your clan can't cash. Really??? Come on man, I expect more.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:15:48

Originally posted by Hel_TKS:
Its official: Pan will never net again.

was waiting for this....

it cannot be a wardec without threat of never netting again...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:17:36

Lol that's against the rules!! I was told I could not ban people, and they are banning them from netting. Deletions need to be made.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 9:20:59

/me wonders if pan is having second thoughts.
(•_•)

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:24:58

Why would pan have second thoughts? Surely there are a few intelligent players in ICD that realize the rat is a completely incompetent leader and will leave. Will they tag 400+ next set...No.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:26:05

Who the fluff is the premier war clan?? Do you see anyone from NBK going around shooting their mouths off as the best to ever play?? HELL I would argue the merging of KSM and NBK made NBK weaker. People like me in NBK actually want to net. So do those that I brought along. Just because that is what your idiotic leader told you, doesn't mean you actually have to believe it. Yes NBK has good fighters but we certainly don't go around to other clans telling them this is how things are and if you disagree then we will F*** you. Really??? Come on man, I expect more.

I'm sorry - but if you're gonna call me idiotic then you must tell me who you are first
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:28:27

I said the leader, not some pawn...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 9:29:24

Why would pan have second thoughts? Surely there are a few intelligent players in ICD that realize the rat is a completely incompetent leader and will leave. Will they tag 400+ next set...No.

You have no idea, you're still in diapers and talking way out on a limb here, you don't know much about any of ICD.
(•_•)

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:30:12

If reading is this bad amongst all ICD, perhaps you will tag 400+.

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:33:22

You have no idea, you're still in diapers and talking way out on a limb here, you don't know much about any of ICD.

You are absolutely right. I am in diapers. I don't know who rats is. I don't know who cripple is. First time I have ever even heard of them. First impression of the 20 best fighters to ever live... a bit whiny. Like I said, I know a few of them, and they are a good people. Overall impression of the most badass group of players?? D-

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 9:37:38

You are absolutely right. I am in diapers. I don't know who rats is. I don't know who cripple is. First time I have ever even heard of them. First impression of the 20 best fighters to ever live... a bit whiny. Like I said, I know a few of them, and they are a good people. Overall impression of the most badass group of players?? D-

Well then, you just admitted talking out of your ass, bro. F for Colo ;-)
(•_•)

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:38:42

I am just saying, if this was the Olympic earth team and ICD is what we fielded...we would lose.

Feb 15th 2014, 9:40:36

I knew I should of let despie kill KSM years instead of letting you live :)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:40:56

Well then, you just admitted talking out of your ass, bro. F for Colo ;-)

So I should give some garbage player respect because you know them?? If this was the first time you have ever seen them, would you not think of a whiny little fluff after you read the 35 threads they posted? A bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:42:16

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
I knew I should of let despie kill KSM years instead of letting you live :)

Again, I am not sure what that means. I am certainly getting diaper rash in this conversation though. Who is despie??

Feb 15th 2014, 9:44:24

oh btw
here's you :

Best Finish: Fifth

Leaderboard Rankings
Leaderboard Score Rank
Networth $10,347,299,470 #40
Land 3,678,841 #74
Top 100 8 #64
Top 10 2 #31
Best 3 $696,494,935 #31
Attack Success 96.58% #267
Kills 156 #85
Deaths 40 #266
Pop Killed 16,701,668 #70
Attacks 39,389 #88
Missiles 7200 #37
Defends 15,605 #189

here's me:

Leaderboard Rankings
Leaderboard Score Rank
Networth $11,420,379,706 #38
Land 5,503,481 #42
Top 100 11 #49
Top 10 6 #8
Best 3 $1,188,917,983 #10
Attack Success 96.24% #288
Kills 742 #11
Deaths 294 #32
Pop Killed 24,572,754 #48
Attacks 106,913 #25
Missiles 6520 #38
Defends 75,287 #31

now you know a bit more about how much garbage I am.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD