Verified:

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:02:53

But really? Ive seen you basicly 2v1 in the past, get back up and fight all set long. Why get help now? Personally, call off PAN and ARES. Do it like a man. This isn't what NBK K4F, SS, And the people I respected would have done.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:03:44

New clan.. new leadership.. something to prove...

my opinion they are proving the wrong thing.. but carry on!

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:04:34

Anywhooooo off to bed so I can fish in the morning. Btw I'm tagged in TKO if anyone wants to witch hunt me... *waves* @ warster :P

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:05:04

Thats fine, to each their own. It's a game. Just seeing their thought process.

Feb 15th 2014, 7:05:44

I've actually learned in my short two sets here.. its no longer about respect and being honorable etc...

its truly just about who has the biggest fluff.. and an ego to go with it..

maybe i'm wrong but that's my opinion.

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:07:22

We have that in COD. I usually win there. :|

That is "skill" based. This is number based. So, meh. Now, quit replying so I can go to sleep!

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:08:31

theres no skill involved in cod

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:11:39

Pfft - I beg to differ. I'm a damn good player. Top 150 MLG ranked. And my teams run into the COD world championships was halted abruptly by Curse LV (for those that don't know they are the 4th ranked team, including killa, ricky, and parasite) and they fluff on us. Their gun skill and reaction time was way beyond what mine is. But, yeah, I still say it's creative "skill."

Feb 15th 2014, 7:14:17

idk when ever i play cod i just get told that some 12 year old fluffed my mother.. and i'm a fat nerd that is in my parents basement...

i do play in MY basement.. so i guess i can't argue too much.. But at least i own it!

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:15:26

I don't play Pubs. I play private or mlg ranked matches. A whole new kind of stupid. BJ, you play on Xbox? Fordy runs with us every once in a while. If you're interested in playing a few games with us.

Feb 15th 2014, 7:16:31

I play on play station sorry.. never even picked up any sort of xbox controller. Also haven't even bought the new one.. don't have alot of interest every playing too much of the last few.

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:20:18

Thats cool. I have a PS3 aswell. I havn't touched it since MW3. Pretty sure my gt was "TheLaEdiesMan" Or "TheLaEzyGamer" or "TheLaEwasTaken" -- I'll fire it up one day this week ifyou still have MW3

Feb 15th 2014, 7:22:50

I bought PS 4... it still sits upstairs... one of these days i'll either fire it up to play AC4.. or buy FFXV when it comes out..

but i've had the PS4 since like dec. and my ps3.. is mainly for the kids watching netflix.

How ever i must say that Blackguards on Steam is probably one of the better new games i've played.. its a turn based RPG. kind of similar play style to shining force.. but with all kinds of german board game rules and leveling systems lol.

The Dark Eye or what ever.

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:24:47

Hmm I usually stick to competitive gaming for my stream. I'm doing "League Of Legends - From Noob to GoSu" is the series I'm doing now.

If you're ever bored and on twitch -- TheLaE <---CHECK ME OUT~~

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:30:01

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
idk when ever i play cod i just get told that some 12 year old fluffed my mother..

I get told that a lot in bf4

even got hate mail for all the ass kickery i did on ps3

can't wait to get it on my ps4 lol

pants antler

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:31:10

btw, Playstation isn't recognized as a professional gaming console its considered a child's console ;)

Feb 15th 2014, 7:31:54

well i'm glad i can be looked down upon.. btw i think xbox sucks and microsoft doesn't back it properly...

boom!

Feb 15th 2014, 7:33:06

I have a profession in order to be professional at.. no need to be a professional gamer.. unless it can guarantee pay me what i get now then maybe.. just maybe.. but probably not.

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:33:27

I'm not going to argue. But you can get paid to play on Xbox ;)

gambit Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:34:04

i just recently got an half-ass xbox 360 from my friend (actually the guy i first joined nbk with years and years ago :P)

sometimes it will freeze on me and ive gotten the red ring a few times, but so far ive beat AC3, far cry 3, and a triple game pack with limbo, trials, and explosion man

was thinking about buyin skyrim... so many options to choose from... i need to get one of those FPS games so i can practice... right now i pretty much jump and spin and shoot people on my team lol... but i dont have it connected to online or i would go for one of the COD games next
Natural Born Killer

Feb 15th 2014, 7:34:42

oh i have zero interest in the great xbox vs ps debate so it won't go far lol.

and i don't think i can be guaranteed what i get paid at my career.. so i'll stick to what i know!

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:36:25

Random information, if you get bored search 'Nadeshot' Recently his Paypal was hacked along with his twitter. The hacker tweeted out his statements. From Xbox (selling his skins/avatar) in nov of '13 he made 3500. He made 8400 from twitch. 8900 from Youtube. 500 dollars from donation (the day of the picture). 3600 in OpTic apparel (shirts, hoodies, etc) 2500 from redbull, and nearly 3k from other random places. Thats over 20k in a month playing call of duty.

He makes 1/4 of what 'Faker' for those that remember him from Earth he was called 'Flash' here and MaFia Flash on Starcraft for those that played SC with me.

Feb 15th 2014, 7:38:47

so you're telling me there are about 100 people give or take that make real money and everyone else dies trying.. in some parts of the world.. literally dies trying.

I sold a wow account for 2500 so i'll take that as a win! and keep on trucking!

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:41:11

COD has around 100 people who make well being "players"
4 "Coaches"
2 Team owners

Several, several, businesses. Scuff, Turtle Beach, Astro (especailly astro), GameFreak, just to name a few.

The average purse for a league of legends tournament (major) is 250k.

The average purse for a COD tournament (major) is 20k.

There are 17.5 million people who play League.

If you wish to make money "gaming" -- GO to league and get good. Or funy.

Feb 15th 2014, 7:42:12

you've tricked me about this going to bed thing!~

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:44:47

I'm procrastinating. I need to be asleep. But I love talking to you guys. I missed, most, of you.

Crazydave is still gay, though :| For real.

Feb 15th 2014, 7:45:49

not certain if he still plays or not.. i don't think i've seen from him.. but i often don't follow this board.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:46:14

Originally posted by ICe Man:
btw, Playstation isn't recognized as a professional gaming console its considered a child's console ;)

its amazing how playstation is the childs console, given so many children on xbox lol

pants antler

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:47:39

Desi - Its the non-public, elite, class of players that make the difference.

My K/D on PS is dramatically better than Xbox. Because those PS noobs sux0r hard :P

Feb 15th 2014, 7:48:55

so become the best professional player on PS... start a trend.. why be like 400th best on xbox when you can be supreme chancellor of the nerds on PS ?

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:49:49

so become the best professional player on PS... start a trend.. why be like 400th best on xbox when you can be supreme chancellor of the nerds on PS ?

because theres always somebody with a bigger fluff bucket

pants antler

Feb 15th 2014, 7:50:31

or 3 sets of somebodies... #cwutididthur

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:51:22

Wouldn't matter. Professional players are looked down upon if they don't play on Xbox.

There are a few female live-streamers and youtubers who use PS. Everyone loves cleavage, guns, and sexual innuendos.

Edited By: ICe Man on Feb 15th 2014, 7:55:22
See Original Post

Feb 15th 2014, 7:52:08

nerds just like real girls doesn't matter what they are doing bro!

and i think you meant looked down upon for playing PS.

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 7:55:34

fixed

Feb 15th 2014, 7:56:19

well still you could be the best player that is looked down upon.. there has to be some kind of purse for that!

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 8:04:03

blake is really bad at video games. i have seen it first hand.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 8:06:15

lmao

pants antler

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 8:06:36

Another cool tad-bit of information -- Fords clan in COD will kick members for playing againist me in fear of my MOAB (25 gun streak in MW3), nuke (30 gun streak in bo2) or KEM (25 gun streak in Ghost)

They don't like =)

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 8:10:02

meh

I simply just don't let people get that high in kill streaks lol

pants antler

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 8:12:57

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 8:13:52

LOL Desperado, I average a KEM ever 3rd game. (Excluding 1 respawn games obviously). That includes KC, Dom, TDM, and Blitz (hardpoint).

ICe Man

Feb 15th 2014, 8:15:39

https://www.facebook.com/...0.&type=3&theater

That is "Clan Vrs Clan" that is in professional gamesettings.

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 8:52:31

man, i have probably played my 360 3 times in the last month. wish i had the time to, but then again ghosts blows ass and its the only game i have lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 9:06:45

I've actually learned in my short two sets here.. its no longer about respect and being honorable etc...

its truly just about who has the biggest fluff.. and an ego to go with it..

maybe i'm wrong but that's my opinion.

Yeah you sided with the wrong side. When "new" guys come into town saying this is how things are and this is the way it will be, and if you think otherwise you will be sorry, a lot of people don't take kindly to that. You decided to run with a crowd that shoots their mouths off. All that matters to them is who has the biggest e-peen. They collected the 20 "best fighters to ever play this game" and now they are upset a war is upon them?

Think of it this way. CC KNEW their fluff was going to get kicked in. They DECIDED to run and HIDE in a clan bigger then them because they THOUGHT it would protect them. I ask you, do you believe in karma? They go around disrespecting other clans, yet expect to be respected? Anyone with half a brain saw this coming which is exactly why they cried on FFAT BEFORE panlv even joined in.

CC can bash us all they want. This is why their members brag about last sets victory. They were such underdogs that even when they hit NBK at full strength when NBK was in pure netting mode, it completely shocked their entire member base that they could pull such a crushing victory. It certainly isn't about respect when you know the only chance your clan has at a victory is if you pact the other side, let them think they are going to net and then break the pact later in the set to FS them.

Seriously, I ask you, do the 20 best fighters to ever live go around shooting their mouths? Do they go to the same clans they demanded from, and beg them to help them?? Do they go around trying to spin this as if the entire server didn't see this coming? I do have respect for several of the players over there, but this is absolutely laughable.

Feb 15th 2014, 12:47:30

Dear colo just like before you aren't aware of my history lol. Two sets in what I'll consider "new earth". Thank you for the concern over what side I'm on.

I didn't jump to the next big thing but if that's your opinion so be it. This post makes your other ramblings kind of make sense.

General TwizTid

Feb 15th 2014, 19:28:03

Originally posted by ICe Man:
Pfft - I beg to differ. I'm a damn good player. Top 150 MLG ranked. And my teams run into the COD world championships was halted abruptly by Curse LV (for those that don't know they are the 4th ranked team, including killa, ricky, and parasite) and they fluff on us. Their gun skill and reaction time was way beyond what mine is. But, yeah, I still say it's creative "skill."

Called parasite a fatty once, and he asked how I knew he was fat... lol
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

General TwizTid

Feb 15th 2014, 19:35:41

Also I have played with ford and ice... I am much better than them on my cell phone connection ;)
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 20:14:17

yeah? well you have a tiny penis!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

General TwizTid

Feb 15th 2014, 20:43:52

I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo: