Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 21:44:28

no you didn't, I was there. along with 20 other people. you were bragging

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 5:25:03

Icey... Time to get better on the non professional play station!

http://www.fool.com/...e-looks-like-a-total.aspx

ICe Man

Feb 16th 2014, 7:52:56

pfft nope
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 21:56:56

ill smack you both in COD
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 4:13:57

Colo most of the players haven't played in years bro, and we did push the fluff in of nbk and ares, so much so that htey had to get another 150 countries who had an extra week of prepping to come in and catch you back up. That must really make you sad that our average player hasn't even played earth in 4+ years, and are still better players then the vast majority of you jokesters.

Almost every single one of our players was a dominate player in 1 era of earth. You are obviously new to the game, because I don't remember you at all, but a vast majority of our players were 1 man wrecking crews who could literally take out top alliances by themselves.

Bsnake the only player who ran without a bot other then xynx who I wasn't confident I could beat.
Bomber single handidly fought some of the biggest clans on the server
Llaar The man that lead multiple top tier alliances, and Still holds quite a few if not all the major netting records
Donny and his brother - 2 of the power houses behinds Nation and its subsequent tags, and Aodt and CC.
Raging Budda - the Silent assassin of CC and focus
Azzkikr - One of the founders of Mercinc from old FFA, perhaps the most consistent top tag in all of FFA.
BillyJoe - Pound for Pound one of the best players from old FFA, he may not have run thousands like some of the others, but his Bandits are remembered if you ever warred one of the clans he was in.
Desperado - One whos bark is worst then his bite, but still was a major influence in Duel one of the most powerful clans to ever play FFA, and a mainstay player of FoCuS
Iceman - One of the backbone members of ICD.
Vern - Maybe the most under rated killer in all of FFA, was by far the most consistent member of ICD in old FFA.
Crippler - The leader of ICD and FoCuS, perhaps the most liked leader in old FFA, and my partner in crime

etc etc etc etc
You have maybe 2 players in your combined 3 clans that have anywhere near the pedigree of just those players, let alone the other 10 I didn't even mention.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

BigBoi

Feb 17th 2014, 4:30:46

lol@rats and im awesome at tic tac toe!

gambit Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 4:44:50

text based legends ftw!

im curious which 2 are on our side :P
Natural Born Killer

PapaSmurf Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 4:48:27

How do you say your average player hasn't played in 4+ years, then list a bunch of people that have....lol. (not sure about bomber)

You are right though, I'm a horrible player with no skill and I'm President of NBK. It's natural for that to trickle down.

Icemanxicd Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 5:06:35

I haven't played since 2000 ish. Back when we could still run unlimited countries.

kemo Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 5:23:53

ill bet you got a purty mouth
all praised to ra

General TwizTid

Feb 18th 2014, 1:32:43

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Colo most of the players haven't played in years bro, and we did push the fluff in of nbk and ares, so much so that htey had to get another 150 countries who had an extra week of prepping to come in and catch you back up. That must really make you sad that our average player hasn't even played earth in 4+ years, and are still better players then the vast majority of you jokesters.

Almost every single one of our players was a dominate player in 1 era of earth. You are obviously new to the game, because I don't remember you at all, but a vast majority of our players were 1 man wrecking crews who could literally take out top alliances by themselves.

Bsnake the only player who ran without a bot other then xynx who I wasn't confident I could beat.
Llaar The man that lead multiple top tier alliances, and Still holds quite a few if not all the major netting records
Donny and his brother - 2 of the power houses behinds Nation and its subsequent tags, and Aodt and CC.
Azzkikr - One of the founders of Mercinc from old FFA, perhaps the most consistent top tag in all of FFA.
BillyJoe - Pound for Pound one of the best players from old FFA, he may not have run thousands like some of the others, but his Bandits are remembered if you ever warred one of the clans he was in.
Desperado - One whos bark is worst then his bite, but still was a major influence in Duel one of the most powerful clans to ever play FFA, and a mainstay player of FoCuS
Vern - Maybe the most under rated killer in all of FFA, was by far the most consistent member of ICD in old FFA.
Crippler - The leader of ICD and FoCuS, perhaps the most liked leader in old FFA, and my partner in crime

etc etc etc etc
You have maybe 2 players in your combined 3 clans that have anywhere near the pedigree of just those players, let alone the other 10 I didn't even mention.

You just proved that you can pick a player's name and make something up. Seriously, do you ever shut up with your whining? I mean I have heard less whining from a kid with an owwie.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 2:30:01

Which part of my post was whining?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

General TwizTid

Feb 18th 2014, 3:46:29

Every post you make seemingly is you whining about something. Now stfu and war.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Colo Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 4:20:42

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:

etc etc etc etc

Hahaha I certainly love this. How many different threads are we at? 25-30?? How many times do you old farts keep talking about "back in my day I used to be good and I remember this game used to only cost a nickel. You hooligans don't have any integrity anymore..eerrrrrr." Classic stuff right here rat, classic. If you don't mind, I can't seem to find your legendary stats, would you be so kind as to post them on FFAT so everyone can gaze upon them??

Colo Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 4:25:32

Actually, I should apologize. A lot of people round here are really sensitive. So I am sorry to all the old people out there. And I am sorry that you are a nobody to me and that I have never heard of you...ever. I am sure that must have hurt your feelings but it took guts to post all your accolades rats. I won't pretend like I give a fluff who you are, but I will post a fake apology so we can skip all this... "Really Colo? You are a fluff" bullfluff.

Edited By: Colo on Feb 18th 2014, 4:30:44

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 14:42:41

I don't understand this thread..

from what I can see.. NBK is winning this war. 90+ countries over 1m nw compared to ICD's only 40 odd.. NBK is killing your breakers..Unless things have changed a lot since i left a few sets ago..if you run out of breakers you are fluffed ICD.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 14:55:16

ROFLMAO. NOT EXACTLY THE WAY YOU SUPERPLAYERS< GODS< LEGENDS IN THIER OWN MIND> expected this to all play out hunh. Damn in what century do you claim to b good? Prehistoric time or some fluff?
HT

Donny Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 15:14:42

RIU, that wasn't the case before Panlv FS'd us.

Home fluff.- 380V575 + NW and FS what'd you think was going to happen? you act like you did something special.

gtfo lmfao
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 15:21:13

hai riu!!

just as a clarification though

Ares, NBK, and Pan are winning this war, and quite honestly, that is only because pan decided to do a valentines day massacre and enter the war almost a week after it started.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

General TwizTid

Feb 19th 2014, 2:06:05

Originally posted by Donny:
RIU, that wasn't the case before Panlv FS'd us.

Home fluff.- 380V575 + NW and FS what'd you think was going to happen? you act like you did something special.

gtfo lmfao

Yeah and what would you be saying if you were on this end? Such as back when AoDT and Syn hit a smaller clan lol now you stfu and quit the game like you said you were.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 20th 2014, 10:53:00

Ah ok.. I havent been following i just saw a thread saying we were losing so i checked the clan makeups and though.. hey hang on a minute.. lol.

RIU
*signing back out*
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN: