Verified:

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 13:29:50

***Because of the length, this post is dedicated to QM***

For one to know the present, one should know the past.

Thats why I want to take you all back to the end of 2009. To have the story clear I should even mention the period before that. Back then NBK and Semper Fi have had some wars.
Semper Fi disappeared from the server, some of their members joined a clan called aodt.

At the end of 2009 NBK and aodt were allies. Their leader told us his members were bored. He asked for a friendly war between nbk and aodt. If NBK wouldnt accept aodt would kill off small tags/untagged.
Not prepped for war but not wanted to let aodt kill small tags we agreed to the friendly war.

Nbk did not like the attitude of aodt and didnt want to be allied any longer. The set after the friendly war we fs' ed aodt.

The above is how I remember those days.
FFAT doesnt show any posts about those wars.
FFAT does show the aftermath though.

The set after NBKs revenge on aodt, aodt was all in for some serious killing
Having outnumbered NBK by their own they asked the help of SYN to fs NBK.

http://www.earthempires.com/...ares-war-421?t=1271065192

NBK called in two allies. A 3th clan, Focus, (some icd'ers will remember this) joined in on NBKs side and so nbk and his allies could beat aodt/syn.
Aodt surrendered but in the same set they fs'ed Focus with the help of IMP.

http://www.earthempires.com/...res-war-1369?t=1273864309

NBK didnt like this move by aodt/imp so NBK declared on aodt to finish them once again.

http://www.earthempires.com/...8dow%29-1423?t=1274395028

The set after aodt once again fs' ed NBK. At the end all aodt had left was 90 (original) countries while nbk still had over 200 (restarts).

http://www.earthempires.com/...res-war-1955?t=1275935950

The following set NBK wanted revenge and fs'ed aodt oop.

http://www.earthempires.com/...lare...-3046?t=1282258148

Lots of members allready left aodt at the start of the set, maybe tired of all the killing? Now facing a two month war Makinso decided to disband aodt.

http://www.earthempires.com/...disband-3051?t=1282087342

With the end of aodt, a new clan SOF was ready to step in aodts footsteps. SOF, lead by old NBK president Twiz, contained a lot of old aodt members.
SOF intentions was to kill NBK, but NBK outnumbered them. Thats why SOF merged with BLOOD before the dow. Now the numbers were more even.
SOFs intentions to war were known by NBK leaders. They decided to fs SOF before SOF could fs NBK.
In the period between xmas and newyear SOFs activity dropped and this led to a NBK victory.

http://www.earthempires.com/...res-war-5880?t=1293469890
http://www.earthempires.com/...ith-nbk-6348?t=1294099127

In the following set SOF and BLOOD merged into CC.

http://www.earthempires.com/...t%21%29-7007?t=1296335506

Last set CC declared on NBK while being FDP. NBK was unprepared and even with the help of their ally ares we couldnt overcome the fs and the huge networth difference between the clans after the fs.

So this set NBK was looking for revenge. CC members decided to leave their tag, not providing NBK the change to get what they want. Most of cc members joined xICDx.

Did NBK want to war ICD? Not realy. But with the history between CC members and NBK, we were expecting icd to declare on NBK. After icd declined NBKs request for a pact, we couldnt expect anything less then a war.

For sure we could fs on our own. Being outnumbered but still give it a try. But one could see icd as two clans aswell. So we decided to call in an ally. One ally became two allies when PAN joined the war.
Maybe not the prettiest move by NBK. But I freely quote a aodt leader when I say "a war isnt won only on the battlefield, you can win a war by using good diplomacy". Mentioned leader posted this on ffat during a war were NBK didnt pact anyone and aodt called in allies. NBK had no allies to call in so we lost.

To summarize the above
- NBK and some icd members (old cc/sof/aodt/semper fi) have a long history
- Those members has shown a tendency of fs'ing NBK
- Those members has shown a tendency to call in allies or merge with another clan to outnumber NBK
- Those members has shown a tendency to disband their tag if they dont want to fight NBK
- Those members has shown a tendency to join another tag and fight NBK again
- Semper Fi, AODT, SOF they all tried to fight NBK, those tags are all gone, cc is a one member tag. NBK still is here and still is one of the powerhouses in FFA .Despite the trashing from icd, NBKleaders have to do something right to maintain this position for such a long time.

I cant tell ICD would have fs' ed NBK this set, but then I cant tell icd wouldnt have fs' ed NBK. Maybe there are clanleaders who would have wait to see what would happen and take a fs. Maybe there are clanleaders who would have done the same NBK did and called in allies. And maybe there are clanleaders who would have fought icd on their own.
If the numbers were close NBK would take it 1 on 1. But since we were outnumbered this bad I think there is something to say to call in allies. Not the bravest act, but reasonable I think.

I am not saying this is THE truth. But if you know the history between NBK and CC maybe you can understand why NBK did what they have done.

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 13:47:48

double.

Edited By: Billi_AoDT on Feb 16th 2014, 13:51:43

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 13:49:43

112 FS'd you

112/16 =7

1. Billy
2. Donny
3. RB
4. Vern
5. Pheebs-Inactive
6. Mdevol- ironicly is TAGGED CC
7. Akula - is not playing (needed a break
8. and Llaar Joined after Ares jumped in and Panlv killed him.

those are the ONLY people to play in CC

Until you decided 112v 291 wasn't enough and added another 100 to the equation.

Edited By: Billi_AoDT on Feb 16th 2014, 16:44:31

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 13:55:46

WELL SAID.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:03:23

Just throwing it out there since i'm not going to take the time to say you skipped a whole lot of time in your nbk timeline lol

but no one asked the ICD Leader for a pact. Period.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:04:16

To summarize the above
- NBK and some icd members (old cc/sof/aodt/semper fi) have a long history

I like this part.

because,

i was in

Pandora
PanlvxTC
Mercs
Harry
Nation
MIAxTC
NationxTC
Here i was in
AoDT
CC
TKO

---

so i guess since i was in all those clans at one point.

who ever we didn't like we should FS
since I was an original Pandora with Goliath and Genocide
I should be Fsin ICD too.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:05:09

Crip is the only "REAL" leader in ICD.

Me and Rats
are just Dbags

kinda like Kemo and Home Turf.
ICQ-105967052

Feb 16th 2014, 14:08:41

yeah

i'm a DICT
and they love it (my dict 2)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:13:05

If I am offering Rats a pact and he isnt the person to talk with he should have said that to me.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:23:57

yeah! crippler's a dict!

a 2 inch one :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:38:08

Rebel- Rats had no authority to give you a pact !
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:38:20

Crip is the dictator!
ICQ-105967052

Feb 16th 2014, 14:39:46

you make it sound so bad :P
lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Desperado Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:40:25

dude...

you TOLD me i'm playing this set

it is that bad :P

pants antler

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 14:41:13

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
Just throwing it out there since i'm not going to take the time to say you skipped a whole lot of time in your nbk timeline lol

but no one asked the ICD Leader for a pact. Period.

Crippy: That last argument that no one contacted you holds NO water.

http://www.earthempires.com/...alk/icd-pacts....-29516/1

After all, in this entire thread that Rats posted, you commented at least once and never corrected Rats saying that people should contact YOU for pacts.

Feb 16th 2014, 14:50:43

not true - I specifically told warster on that thread to stop contacting rats for the pact. lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 16:06:43

What I read on that wiki page

11 of 24 sets you fsed clans (8 of those fses were on netting clans)
6 netting sets

And 7 sets that you got fsed a month or more into the set and go owned.

I do now clearly see the motivation behind nbk's motives, and I apolagize for not realizing it rebel, we made all the checklists.

1) Could be fsed oop (of course anyone can be)
2) Netting clan
3) Clan that said if it was forced to war it would be at least 4 weeks into the set before we hit(which in your experience has always lead to you losing)

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Juusto Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 16:08:31

Originally posted by Billi_AoDT:
112 FS'd you

112/16 =7

1. Billy
2. Me
3. RB
4. Vern
5. Pheebs-Inactive

ehh you mean number 2. is Donny and 1. is you? or did you just get busted lol
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 16:44:57

That better?

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 16:46:18

Originally posted by Billi_AoDT:
112 FS'd you

112/16 =7

1. Billy
2. Donny
3. RB
4. Vern
5. Pheebs-Inactive

better?

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 16:54:58

not true - I specifically told warster on that thread to stop contacting rats for the pact. lol

It's very possible I missed it, but I just skimmed through looking for your posts in that thread, and I didn't see any such thing. And no one in that thread did you bring up that Rats was wrong for taking the lead in getting pacts, so if he's the name that is put out there to talk to for getting pacts, then saying they didn't come to you is still a weak argument.

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 17:03:48

I'm banned from convos like this :)
ICQ-105967052

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 17:04:15

Originally posted by Donny:
I'm banned from convos like this :)

Don't worry Billi is posting for you

Donny Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 17:25:34

I know.
ICQ-105967052

mdevol Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 21:58:37

Rebel, you missed a lot in there...

CC wasnt killing you just to kill you because of some grudge. Perhaps that was the case with the Maki led CC was but once he left and aponic left leadership we worked side by side with the netters and with FoCuS and Semper Fi 2.0 in breaking the NBK stance on killing self-farmers. We Won.

sure, there was bad blood. The bad blood was because we were both good, and we both could hold our own. The wars were so close there was dispute who won them. You come on here pointing out that "NBK is still standing" as if NBK has not undergone leadership changes or membership fluctuations...

The reason that NBK and CC were pacted to begin with is that NBK was losing leaders and membership and on the verge of disbanding because of lack of member activity. CC was larger than NBK and continuing to fight that fight would have meant pounding NBK into the ground and I didn't want to see that. I was also told that NBK had a foot out the door the reset that we warred TKO and you guys hit all the netters. CC could have pounded NBK for many resets once IMP left the server and we didnt, I pacted you to let your new leadership take hold and regain membership. (Dark Demon can confirm this, we had a few talks about this very thing) Don't pretend that you beat us on attrition...

I am not disputing that NBK is a good clan but damn. if you are gonna post a history of a clan, post the history, not the sob story victim part that leaves out your slaughtering of the netters because they wouldn't conform to your rules like what happend before my leadership in CC. As well as CC working with NBK leadership over the last couple years to benefit both clans and the netters (killing suiciders together while we were not warring).

And CC and NBK had a uNAP last set, I broke it. It was stupid, I shouldn't have done it. I learned a lesson the hard way...only time and communication will fix the relationships I had with those that trusted me and my word.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 22:01:03

<3 mdevol.

I love reasonable discourse.

kemo Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 22:41:49

any one got cliff notes?
all praised to ra

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 22:45:03

Mdevol, I didnt post all the wars we were in. I posted the wars were former-cc needed other clans to fight nbk and the aftermath of those wars (disbanding clans). I did that to make a point. I cant remember we fs'ed you guys with another clan. But if we did please tell me.

So while those cc guys have a tendency to fight us with their allies, now they are whining they are in a war against 3 clans. Like I said its not the best move made by us, but those guys are the last to whine about it.

Looking at the history of ffa clanrankings I cant see where CC was so much bigger then NBK you could have pound us. We have lost some members in the past but mostly we were very solid in numbers.There has been one set we had 130 countries. You probably are talking about that set? I have been a leader in NBK for 16 years and we never talked about disbanding the clan.

ddd Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 22:50:28

oh have mercy, after all its rebels memory

plz don't ruin it for him, what else he got left but his fantacies
and self bloated self image

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 23:43:34

kemo: CC (in some form) and NBK have fought many times over many sets and don't generally trust each other. Rats pointed out that NBK has instigated lots of wars themselves, both of netting and warring clans. Donny is trying and failing to stay out of conversations (although in fairness he said very little) and mdevol feels bad about breaking a pact but thinks rebel's history is skewed (which rebel doesn't even dispute).

That's as short as I can make it for you.

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 23:53:50

bla bla bla bla

penis
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twain Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 0:13:53

kemo: mrford's version is the even shorter version.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 0:54:35

you know, the thing about aodt and syn jumping nbk... is focus broke a FDP with thesyn and took them out for you guys.

then imp/dk got butthurt that we out performed them in that war.

pants antler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 17th 2014, 1:05:38

Get it right crippler, the first chat with rats he came to me about the pact not the other way round.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 1:19:20

i think he just meant.. stop contacting rats.. as in don't talk FA matters with rats...
not certain he meant who did what first..

but if that chaps you a bit... then i'll just move on lol.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 17th 2014, 1:31:19

Well I haven't spoken to rats since the reset started, actually I haven't contacted a icd person outside of donny this reset, tho desp did message me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Feb 17th 2014, 1:52:03

lol anyways warster, that was already settled before the set started, I was just stating that in that thread I asked you to contact me about pacts etc.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

gambit Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 4:48:17

miss you qm!
Natural Born Killer