Mar 10th 2014, 5:00:34

go SOL

Murf Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 8:57:21

Rawr

Bikerman Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 9:05:02

Originally posted by Suni:
I only have one thing to say.......it is officially a real war now, SoF finally managed to kill me ;)

Sorwy

Bikerman Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 9:05:51

Originally posted by iScode:
lockets not from sof mdevol.

On a side note locket, Sol's HPK and HPM have been better than ours all war, not just when they have been winning, when we nearly caught up our HPM took the lead for maybe 2 or 3 days but that is all.

On a side note, Pride just admitted SoL is cheating, he is running 10 countries...

:P

You can't have 2 "on a side note" in one post, it looks stupid!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 10:35:21

Killed me twice now dammit! Not again.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mdevol Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 10:36:05

Originally posted by Bikerman:
lockets not from sof mdevol.

On a side note locket, Sol's HPK and HPM have been better than ours all war, not just when they have been winning, when we nearly caught up our HPM took the lead for maybe 2 or 3 days but that is all.

On a side note, Pride just admitted SoL is cheating, he is running 10 countries...

:P

You can't have 2 "on a side note" in one post, it looks stupid!

He's kiwi...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

OrderofBleh Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 11:56:47

This war should have happend last set....

lliaar

Mar 10th 2014, 12:45:56

SOF just keep getting hosed.

SOL have taken you out to the shed and had their way with you. Where are all the loudmouths?

Sov? Gone into your cave?
Task? Retard school?
ichode? Still being a fluffhead.

SOF are so quiet? What's the matter????

Makinso Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 12:50:39

I'm not saying an FS doesn't mean anything anymore locket.

Just saying that the effects have been strongly diminished compared to 1 - 3 sets ago. So it doesn't have the huge snowball effect it used to have.

Makinso Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 12:50:50

So in part we are saying the same thing ;)

Atryn Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 13:10:47

Originally posted by lliaar:

SOL have taken you out to the shed and had their way with you. Where are all the loudmouths?

Task? Retard school?

No point commenting until it (the reset) is over. Hopefully they are all in warchat and focused.

Kid Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 13:38:46

mooo

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 15:55:52

Meow
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 18:50:12

Task? Retard school?

Did that ball from Greeves hurt Dagga? It couldnt of caused any brain damage.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 19:18:23

Originally posted by Makinso:
I'm not saying an FS doesn't mean anything anymore locket.

Just saying that the effects have been strongly diminished compared to 1 - 3 sets ago. So it doesn't have the huge snowball effect it used to have.

It may be less devastating but there is still an advantage to it. You're just trying to down play it because you had the FS. Let's just be honest here there is still a significance to having the FS.

Keep it classy.

locket Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 23:34:54

Next set they should pick a date and fight on it. Then they can hate eachtoehr and no one has excuses :P

Gongshow09 Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 23:53:55

where is task1?

aponic Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:40:42

Originally posted by locket:
Next set they should pick a date and fight on it. Then they can hate eachtoehr and no one has excuses :P

How about SoF gets the FS and no allies like this set?
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:47:32

Eh Im just the suggestion guy, trying to get you guys to kill eachother again! Ill accept your counter proposals.

v1per Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:53:35

As long as Sol has fs and number advantage :P

If not theyll call md in on the party again, try to whittle down SoF some more then try to fight a fair war :D

But whatever at least this war is a 1v1. FS is still huge as is member advantage. Not an excuse to lose the war, but still a huge factor that shouldn't be ignored. Doesnt matter though, we'll be back next set either way. :D :D

Happy warring

DespicableMe Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 1:58:00

Originally posted by v1per:

If not theyll call md in on the party again, try to whittle down SoF some more then try to fight a fair war :D

But whatever at least this war is a 1v1. FS is still huge as is member advantage. Not an excuse to lose the war, but still a huge factor that shouldn't be ignored. Doesnt matter though, we'll be back next set either way. :D :D

Happy warring

So SoF admit defeat already? 'Cmon, keep hitting!!!

v1per Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 2:24:23

Never admitted such a thing. Just claimed that receiving a fs and being outnumbered should not be an excuse to lose the war.

And then when I said we'd be back next set EITHER way, meaning either if we win or lose. Hope that clarifies :)

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 3:55:33

I havent seen anyone make excuses? can you elaborate?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 7:20:48

Originally posted by aponic:

I think that happen a lot. Actually, in the last 15 resets there are maybe?!?! 2 or 3 resets when Sof did not Fsed anyone ...

Anyway, what i despise in this war is that, altought the war started @ 59 ws 55 or somewhere around that, i saw 66 members being tagged in Sol 2 days ago. That is a way of jumping into the "winning boat" that i don`t like and it make us look bad, like we are outnumbering Sof by a lot. 2-3-4 members advantage is even, we are there etc ... - but 10 members is fluffty.

Sol leadership should take care of this in the future, and excluding exceptional cases ( like Norcal who made a country late ) they should not allow someone, who deleted his country from another alliance and created a restart to join the war in the middle of it - just to piss iScode off ( the reason is pretty strong IMO | - * | but still ... )

mdevol Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 7:54:38

--------^ This.... I have been asking for an explination for this for about 5 days and I so far have gotten nothing out of IA....

If I don't get an answer tomorrow I am booting them myself. I was never in favor of people jumping into the war, it is stupid and not the right way to war.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Alin Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 7:58:36

what bothers me is that we got this in control @ those starting numbers and we did not need any additional members.

Also - the ones that jump a wining crew are pretty much the same that leave the sinking ship first.

DespicableMe Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 9:10:37

Originally posted by Alin:

I think that happen a lot. Actually, in the last 15 resets there are maybe?!?! 2 or 3 resets when Sof did not Fsed anyone ...

Anyway, what i despise in this war is that, altought the war started @ 59 ws 55 or somewhere around that, i saw 66 members being tagged in Sol 2 days ago. That is a way of jumping into the "winning boat" that i don`t like and it make us look bad, like we are outnumbering Sof by a lot. 2-3-4 members advantage is even, we are there etc ... - but 10 members is fluffty.

Sol leadership should take care of this in the future, and excluding exceptional cases ( like Norcal who made a country late ) they should not allow someone, who deleted his country from another alliance and created a restart to join the war in the middle of it - just to piss iScode off ( the reason is pretty strong IMO | - * | but still ... )

recruiting during war isn't bad right? i mean i saw this happen often. But what Alin sited is really not cool.

Makinso Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 11:49:01

Uhhmmm Requiem I am not. You are drawing things out of context. All I am saying is that it's not the HUGE advantage it used to be.

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 18:48:27

LOL.

poor ichode. The lone voice in a silent night.

The one last fanatic, the last kid at pre-school who believes in santa claus, the one you would feel sorry for, but really don't.

so it only hurt your ego, oh buttercup, its ok, one day you will be good at something...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

aponic Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 0:33:08

Originally posted by Makinso:
Uhhmmm Requiem I am not. You are drawing things out of context. All I am saying is that it's not the HUGE advantage it used to be.

Not to troll but you called in allies last set when we had the fs with even numbers. I don't think you need to be the one talking about the power of a fs. May be less than sets prior but you did get it and it had an impact... Such as spy adcantage, missile diffusion, etc.
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 1:35:24

Meh. Last reset and this reset are not even close to comparable. We told you many times we were not interested in a 1v1. You pushed the issue to the point that we had no option and you used your ally to accomodate that.

This reset both clans were gearing to war each other 1v1. You yourself said "we are just waiting for SoL to hit us"

You guys were on turn save and you had ops on a lot of us per the failed ops pre-fs.

Last reset SoL was clearly not prepping for war until about 2 weeks in when you had not backed down on your threat to bully us into a war. We were not prepared stock wise or spal wise or tech wise for it. As you could see from the ops.

This reset was much different on both sides.
You knew the fs was coming we were pretty much both at the exact same stage in progression for war.

At the end of the day, SoFs historical strong points, that people have feared when warring SoF, insane activity and walling, are simply not there this reset.

Edited By: mdevol on Mar 12th 2014, 1:38:06
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 4:14:45

Originally posted by mdevol:
Meh. Last reset and this reset are not even close to comparable. We told you many times we were not interested in a 1v1. You pushed the issue to the point that we had no option and you used your ally to accomodate that.

This reset both clans were gearing to war each other 1v1. You yourself said "we are just waiting for SoL to hit us"

You guys were on turn save and you had ops on a lot of us per the failed ops pre-fs.

Last reset SoL was clearly not prepping for war until about 2 weeks in when you had not backed down on your threat to bully us into a war. We were not prepared stock wise or spal wise or tech wise for it. As you could see from the ops.

You knew the fs was coming we were pretty much both at the exact same stage in progression for war.

At the end of the day, SoFs historical strong points, that people have feared when warring SoF, insane activity and walling, are simply not there this reset.

I wasnt prepared :(, didnt even have full turns damn you!!! :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 6:08:32

the walling is/was (sort of) there, in both sides. Sof walled the fluff out of it in the last 3-4 days and in the first week of the war.

But Sol wall was better and more strategic, overall.

Alin Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 6:09:49

I wasnt prepared :(, didnt even have full turns damn you!!! :P

When we were 120 / 120 you were like 120 / 50. That was the only FS difference. 70 turns worth of tech however - was in your techers favor.

locket Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 7:16:00

If the whole clan was averaging 70 stored thats a pretty big deal

Alin Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 7:26:16

A big deal is when someone is 120 / 120 and the other one is 0 with 1% SDI.
Sof was war ready for Saturday and the war happen on Friday.

iScode Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 18:43:56

im not denying that alin, i was just saying me personally :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

aponic Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 11:56:57

You are so lame mdevol. Sol war preped last set. Last.set and this set are the same. Stop with the we were netting crap. You ran the same strats.

So much bs on these boards. Pointless lies make people not want to play. And before someone goes oh sof this, oh sof that, I dont make up stupid lies and the dumb fluff starts anf stops with each of ud
SOF
Cerevisi

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Mar 13th 2014, 12:33:34

You are so lame mdevol. Sol war preped last set. Last.set and this set are the same. Stop with the we were netting crap. You ran the same strats.

Incorrect! K, thanks.

So much bs on these boards. Pointless lies make people not want to play. And before someone goes oh sof this, oh sof that, I dont make up stupid lies and the dumb fluff starts anf stops with each of ud

Correct! K, thanks.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

mdevol Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 19:05:40

aponic, just because you promised to bully us into war last reset if we refused a 1v1 does not mean that we prepped for it and were planning on it. Don't give yourself too much credit. Your self-fulfilling prophesy bullfluff backfired in your face.

You tried the duping again this reset, by detagging 3 members as soon as you saw us turn saving (which you admitted to seeing us do) only to come out first post in the wardec and cite a numbers advantage.

*note - 2 of the 3 tagged back up later into the war. so they weren't that inactive, just growing untagged for a few days...

iScode Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 19:56:31

you were prepped for it last set though, your strats, spals and tech proved it, not to mention people in your alliance told me you were planning for it from the start, you wanted to net but you planned for war.

what is that famous quote.

"You can not simultaneously prevent and plan for war."

But hey you guys have to borrow members from other alliances, and then claim a fair one on one while claiming that we 'duped' you by detagging three members, thats the sort of thing a pact breaker would do... oh wait you are a pact breaker so no one is gonna believe a word out of you anyway.

go away pact breaker.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 20:42:12

Originally posted by Alin:
A big deal is when someone is 120 / 120 and the other one is 0 with 1% SDI.
Sof was war ready for Saturday and the war happen on Friday.

60 countries* 70 turns = 4200 turns Alin. That is significant.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 21:26:18

So this war was not fair?

Durin Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 23:25:32

So this war was not fair?

Just as you claim we where war prepped this set same can be said of last set? was there a agreed FS time where both started warring ? if no then yeah might be that we where not war prepped hell maybe sof where doing the same this set as sol was doing last set? reacting to a FS prepping non pacted alliance that was spying our countries? and just as you claimed sol had 0 sdi countries last set i know for a fact we lost atleast 2 guys with 0 sdi is that sof being war prepped and thats not checking other stuff that needs to fixed before being FSed?(to be honest i wish sof was more war prepped then we where but time travel cant be done)

mehh cant care less but most arguments can be applied both ways if not both alliance agree on a same time FS and decide the numbers are even at war start (without people joining in during the war)

This is the fairest war i seen since i came back to EE well fought so far by both sides we will see who will win in the end now stop this silly board fighting and go back to the war rooms! :)

locket Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 23:33:42

It looked fair enough as far as wars go but it wasnt completely fair by any means. IF that was the total turns or even half that amount then that is a fair bit. War still could have gone either way.

aponic Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 2:06:03

mdevol, no one is saying it isn't fair. We are just calling you out on your lame dipfluff lies.

If you want to say that you weren't prep'd last set, then that was POOR STRATEGY. If we say that we weren't prepared this set, that was also POOR STRATEGY.

You want it both ways. Seriously, look at the fluff you say and then smack your head into the wall.
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 4:05:51

Hey Im saying it isnt completely fair! :P I could care less about your political arguments!

Was a close enough one to go either way though is all Im saying. So just say "only locket is saying... " :P

justtaint

Mar 14th 2014, 4:41:05

Originally posted by v1per:

Happy warring

Same as when LaF hit SOL to even out the war for SoF? Oh, I guess you're selectively forgetting about that part.

SoF's strats were based on a later FS time, SOL's earlier. If SOL had waited to take the SoF FS, this war would have been different.
SlashMD

Ivan Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 5:33:52

F L U F F!

that is all

Alin Game profile

Mar 14th 2014, 7:00:29

The problem is every Sof accusation can always be retaled 3:1 with their past behavior.

Absolute "even" war is hard to get. This set wars were close enough ( Laf ws NeoRag + Sol ws Sof)