Verified:

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2014, 23:36:28

the fact that regardless of if it was 14 years ago, you threatened to beat the creator of this game to death with a baseball bat and were banned for it. you can call me a crap player from 14 years ago, but i cant call you a crap person for threatening someone in real life over a game?

quit backpedaling. its making you look worse than you already do. and if you think ive only ever played this game for myeslf why dont you ask your CC buddies how often i do buyouts for them, or your LaE buddies how many sets i ran killers so they can net, or how mant 6 hour FSes i have ran for clans. and when did i get help and not recognize it? are you talking about the 40mill NW on my 1.1bill NW country that CC gave me last set? pretty sure i thanked them, and i have done the same for them in the past and they know it. but 40mill NW in the last hour of a set does not make a 1.1bill NW country. you have no clue what you are talking about, and never have. i hope you keep responding because you are doing nothing but helping my stance.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford