Verified:

i am very hairy Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:21:47

wow so many damn rules

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:21:59

cuz we're trying to make a fair server right? that's why we got these peeps against mega teams.

that or we go back to enforcing the bare minimal. eg. no more than 1 tag is allowed to war another tag, war meaning more than 2 hits every 24 hours. and everything else is left up to each team to enforce on their own. first tag that hits calls dibs on multiple tag cases.

Symac

Mar 29th 2014, 6:05:09

Originally posted by hsifreta:
politics of the server needs to be guided by mods, because we need to establish generally accepted rules on these boards for every new team that joins in the future.

im pretty sure 1A had a time where everyone were confused about retal rules and how to set them and reinforce them.

That is the absolute last thing any server needs.
No, 1A didn't. Every alliance is and always has been responsible for their own policy and if they could enforce it through force or politics, then it was accepted.

Mods influencing the development of team/clan/alliance policy on a server is absolutely asinine.
They should stay completely out of it and just ensure that more than one tag isn't retaling for another, and that multiple tags aren't being used to influence the outcome of war. This should allow policing.

The only advantage that can be gained from the mods stepping back to this level would be a team performing normal ops for another team, but friends of the team being opped would be free and clear to killing the interfering team.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 9:28:58

then 20 player megateams should be allowed if that's the case, since it's part of the politics.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 10:16:52

If the mods are going to create changes such as this than why not create the bot-countries to make the game even more interesting? Is it too much work? Money? we play this game to have fun and mainly because most of us never got closure in E2025. Since we don't have the numbers, why not have the bot countries to make it feel like more people are playing and possibly ppl on the outside that find this game might think this game is really awesome and has a larger player base than it actually does, it's called the law of attraction. If mods can make changes just because they have this title and power too, than what about us? Don't you run this game for the players? Or is it all about you?
Do as I say, not as I do.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 15:56:31

Originally posted by blid:
Y'all should have given a longer look at qzjulsex clan than at elves. qzjulsex were hit once and went a kill runnin, elves was hit 4 times. Elves's motive was obvious, qzjulsex's motive was questionable considering this player had 4x tapped two other sex tags, but only 1x tapped them. You could make the case they were hitting on behalf of the other sex tags.

I don't know why elves was ever told 24 hours beforehand he couldn't attack someone who 4x hit him.

He wasn't told specifically not to do that. He has provided the transcript of what I told him in another thread so you can see for yourself and decide.

We are not here to prevent a tag from declaring war on another tag without provocation. We are trying to prevent multiple teams from ganging up on a single team.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 15:57:04

Syko, qz has been working on ai for a while. It's a side project, but there is still progress being made.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 16:05:37

We're not trying to enforce retal policy. I believe that is a waste of our time and yours, and it has nothing to do with the rules. The only problem on THIS server is where retal policy interfaces with the concept of each 5 man team being separate and not acting in concert with each other to kill other teams. Unfortunately, that is the tricky part...

Boltar Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 16:09:55

Originally posted by tellarion:
Symac, you can grab a country/team at war. You just can't farm them.

And with elves' case, I had warned him not to get involved in situations like that less than 24 hours before.

The only bias against TSO is that they seem to be the people most vocally against the rule and have attempted to think of ways to circumvent the rules. Thus, I will absolutely admit that they are facing stricter scrutiny than other teams.

regardless of what has been said or thought of and about doing has no effect until it has happened.. and only then should anyone wearing a tso tag or otherwise be subject to scrutiny, while u admit to being biased about it, it does not however change the fact u are SUPPOSED to be unbiased in a mod role. and that goes for anyone else modding this server

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 16:29:34

One shouldn't be biased when applying the rules. I have not admitted, nor will I EVER admit to bias on this server. I said that we are paying closer attention to you guys when compared to other teams, as most of the outrage over the new rule seems to be coming from your associated teams. That is not what bias is...

I hadn't even HEARD of TSO until I was asked to be a mod and I started paying more attention to this server. I really don't care about the history and politics going on here, as that is not what my duty as a mod is about. I am here to enforce the rules, and you can be damn sure that I am acting impartially when doing so. If you still feel like I am being biased, please go ask on the Express board where I have been moderating for over 4 months and ask them if I am biased.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 18:37:27

Syko, qz has been working on ai for a while. It's a side project, but there is still progress being made.

Oh sweet, I been waiting to hear something about that;)

FibonKylix Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 3:39:20

well apparently the other tag country who joined the kill run was deleted anyway :(

blid

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 3:56:14

Originally posted by blid:
Y'all should have given a longer look at qzjulsex clan than at elves. qzjulsex were hit once and went a kill runnin, elves was hit 4 times. Elves's motive was obvious, qzjulsex's motive was questionable considering this player had 4x tapped two other sex tags, but only 1x tapped them. You could make the case they were hitting on behalf of the other sex tags.

I don't know why elves was ever told 24 hours beforehand he couldn't attack someone who 4x hit him.

He wasn't told specifically not to do that. He has provided the transcript of what I told him in another thread so you can see for yourself and decide.

We are not here to prevent a tag from declaring war on another tag without provocation. We are trying to prevent multiple teams from ganging up on a single team.
Right but what if the inspiration for declaring war was hits on another tag? That's what coordination is all about mon frere.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 4:53:05

well if there is a two man team vs a 5 man team and another 1-3 man team wants to help them, than that should be allows since in reality it would be 5 on 5. But whatever, I know its rocket science.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 5:01:28

Nah that shouldn't be allowed.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

PaoLo Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 23:22:54

bonus

Viceroy Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 1:36:28

One shouldn't be biased when applying the rules. I have not admitted, nor will I EVER admit to bias on this server. I said that we are paying closer attention to you guys when compared to other teams, as most of the outrage over the new rule seems to be coming from your associated teams. That is not what bias is...

So you're not biased, but you are profiling. Noted.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.