Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:12:06

you know where to find me.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ddd Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:14:23

duh

Edited By: ddd on Apr 29th 2014, 5:52:53

Juusto Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:32:10

i´m there but you aint...

and as you can see we only targeted those tagjumpers.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:32:46

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ddd Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:36:04

duh duh

Edited By: ddd on Apr 29th 2014, 5:53:16

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:36:24

there goes panlvs netting set! nice fattys with no def. ehreerereerrerer we go.
ICQ-105967052

ddd Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:36:34

SAD TO SAY I HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO STOP SPYING YOU OR I WOULD HAVE A BALL

ddd Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:38:32

duh duh duh

Edited By: ddd on Apr 29th 2014, 5:53:36

Twiz Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:55:25

Originally posted by ddd:
duh duh duh

Nice edit crying about PANLV doing buyouts and FAing NBK...

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 5:58:52

hey twiz where is all your countries?
ICQ-105967052

Twiz Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 6:01:09

Originally posted by Donny:
hey twiz where is all your countries?

hey donny where are you tissues? Oh right, mdevol is borrowing them.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 6:05:55

Originally posted by Juusto:
i´m there but you aint...

and as you can see we only targeted those tagjumpers.

Originally posted by jcatron:

Also...we will now begin policing for NBK.

That is all.

ain't really your job now is it?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 6:07:57

notice how he said BEGIN policing.

lol.

sad sad sad.

ICQ-105967052

Desperado Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 6:09:22

i also notice how he said it on or around... Apr 27th 2014, 20:07:55

pants antler

Juusto Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 6:16:02

well it seems that they had two tags to police but only those active guys at HS posted it to ffat...
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 7:24:47

well it seems that they had two tags to police but only those active guys at HS posted it to ffat...

that obligation does not rest on you, it rests on NBK to make sure it gets done.

thank you for talking to me about it and being reasonable. it sucks it was such a confusing situation for you guys to be put into.

I look forward to dealing with you guys in the future.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twiz Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 7:33:20

Originally posted by mdevol:

that obligation does not rest on you, it rests on NBK to make sure it gets done.

thank you for talking to me about it and being reasonable. it sucks it was such a confusing situation for you guys to be put into.

I look forward to dealing with you guys in the future.

Bullfluff. They put themselves in this position for signing a unap with you guys in the first place. An ally asked them for help, and they tried to help, but because THEY forgot to make the post, and sure we should have bugged them but we were more focused on killing you guys.

Nice manipulating though. Threaten to kill of PANLV and then say it was nice for them being reasonable so you could get your way.

To be honest, it seems the only reasonable person in your clan right now has to be Donny, and that is saying a lot.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 7:44:17

go to bed twiz, you're obviously delirious

pants antler

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 7:53:54

Originally posted by Desperado:
go to bed twiz, you're obviously delirious

he really didnt just say that now did he?

i think dilli hacked his account.
ICQ-105967052

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 7:56:13

threaten to kill off PAN?

hahaha good one Twiz.

I will tell you what I tell Colo every night that he goes off on his conspiracies: you can take donny's statements as the truth, and hard evidence and run with them if you want to...but that is foolish.

What Donny says is a representation of Donny. It is not the official voice or mind of CC and its leaders. I have asked if he want to lead CC so I can step away and he says no. So he is not even a leader of CC. For what its worth. Just like HT is not the spokesperson from NBK.

I wouldn't think anybody would take his comments seriously, I mean, we all know HT = Hellrush...and since I know you love to hate Donny, why do you take his comments seriously?

Edited By: mdevol on Apr 29th 2014, 8:07:52

Twiz Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:02:41

Oh really? That is exactly what Juusto felt you were saying to him. I wonder how he could misinterpret that. Hmm.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:09:54

me too..

I am positive there was no threatening.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:22:25

I did tell him that because he hit us without contacting us and without there ever even being a hint of them policing on the forums, despite HS being confirmed as police by your leaders, that I saw it as them breaking a UNAP.

But you can understand that right?

I have been in communication with the police in the war, HS. If you wanted PAN to police, you should have had them police instead of HS. You asked HS because of this very reason. You knew PAN was pacted to us and couldn't hit because of it.

Either way. for police to just start killing without making contact or claiming they are policing is bullfluff. Furthermore, declaring police AFTER an incident, to police for it as also bullfluff.

Is it right for police to police something that happened before they were police? I just want this on the record for the future...

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:25:23

Mdevol tried threatening me once. But I told him to go fluff himself, if he wants Doritos he best buy his own.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:32:28

i wouldn't take me seriously most of the time. As i told culo i mostly troll you guys to keep the forum some sort of competitive fun. I can actually be quite mature if i wanted to be. But if i did that, what and who would you hate?
ICQ-105967052

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:40:56

Now as far as my opinion on the subject,

When it comes to policing hits such as land grabs an announcement must be made before the hits they are retalling were made.

When it comes to restarts who have been growing untagged that tag in or restarts hitting before they tag, police should not be involved at all.

And when it comes to new players joining a war with already built countries, if it is within 48 hours of the war starts no one should be involved, if however it's past the 48 hour deadline I see no reason for the police not to kill them and if there was no police announced, I don't see that as a breaking of the pact if someone does become police after the fact.

But any way you look at it contact should be made before hand by the police before they do any policing hits.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 8:59:17

If they were police, it would have been legit for them to kill, with contact first.

that is what was up for debate. They were not police and HS was - as confirmed by gambit in the thread that HS declared it was policing for NBK.... I have been communicating with HS about this issue for a day now and we are figuring out how to move forward. Needless to say, this didn't help matters.

Why pan got involved? I don't know. They should not have, especially without contacting us about it. THAT is what I saw as potentially breaking the pact.

I appreciate that they ceased hitting to figure it out with discussion and we were able to find a common ground. As for NBK, HA!

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 13:31:17

Two policing clans? Did you guys message every FA of every clan with more than 3 people in it?

Maybe Ares should join as well on police?
Your base is mine!

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 14:00:37

blah blah blah
HT

Donny Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 14:53:49

meh
ICQ-105967052

kemo Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 15:02:31

to be fair in pans defense i did warn you in the dec thread

Originally posted by kemo:
crap someone forgot to tell pan its goin down :( we will need a week to prep and cut down the trees
all praised to ra

Twiz Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 15:16:39

Originally posted by mdevol:
I did tell him that because he hit us without contacting us and without there ever even being a hint of them policing on the forums, despite HS being confirmed as police by your leaders, that I saw it as them breaking a UNAP.

But you can understand that right?

Of course. It is understandable.

vern Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 15:45:59

nbk u guys really are funny peeps why dont you just call in ares and pan cause you really do need help

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 29th 2014, 16:01:09

In the past, I have typically expected police to attempt contact before going on a kill run - justified or not. I would certainly expect a typical netting alliance to go the extra inch to make people happy.

Don't mind me, though. Just lurking lately for funsies. Did I just indirectly defend CC?

kemo Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 16:04:40

prime i just think its great you seriously treated other tags like fluff but you wanted them to respect your wishes in return
all praised to ra

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2014, 20:40:16

Resolved i think.