elvesrus

May 2nd 2014, 1:26:21

if by prep you mean large stockpiles of popcorn, then yes
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Fooglmog Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 1:47:10

Doomsday? No. Canadian winter? Yep.

I go camping when it's down to about -15, so I've got plenty of good cold weather gear. And I keep about a week's supply of dehydrated/canned food (again, the same stuff I use to camp) in case I'm stuck at home without power. We also have one of those water dispensers which takes the 5 gallon jugs... and I keep a few extra jugs around.

Where I'm living, I got snowed in twice this winter (where I was snowed in for more than a day), and lost power a few times (the longest was for 18 hours) and there's people in the area who did worse. So I don't think what I have is excessive in any way.

Though, if I'm honest, I like the idea of being reasonably self-sufficient and could see myself becoming a real prepper. Though, I think I'm sane enough to realize that I want to do it because I think it's an interesting hobby, and not because I think that the government is about to declare martial law and cut off all food to the people of my country.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

The Cloaked Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 2:13:28

probly

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 2:37:08

i got a couple boxes of zombie max ammo in assorted calibers. does that count?

ive thought about it, but i got nothing outside of my shooting bag, and keeping the boat full of fresh water and fuel always. i got a couple boxes of MREs, but thats more for camping, along with the large amount of camping and hunting gear.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 2:47:46

I have no stockpile, but if anything went south and I survived, no doubt there would be plenty of canned food in everyone elses houses. Just watch The Walking Dead, they always seem to find what they need.
Do as I say, not as I do.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 3:27:07

somewhat, will not divulge what and where ;)
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2014, 4:37:43

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:29:23
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 5:14:09

i have Twinkies. Going to hold them 2050 and then sell them. =)

Heston Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 6:19:41

I have a few sex swings, lube, antibiotics, booze, ammo, guns, jimmies, more booze and beef jerkey. I am set up. Ive been meaning to get some liquid anti bacterial soap but dont know the shelf life. Instead i save my wet naps from kfc, they are free and have a moist anti bacterial towelette.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2014, 7:55:29

I'm the proud possessor of off the grid technology in the form of solar panels, DC power capabilities, and an emergency generator capable of running the house. In addition, I have a fairly substantial stockpile of canned goods and dried/preserved goods on hand. A few cases of MRE's, and lots of ammo that I bought after the East German government collapsed and all that ammo they had stockpiled hit the market here on the gun show circuit at 65 bucks a case for 762x39mm at 660 rounds per case, all hermetically sealed in cans, and the guns to use it, along with bow and arrows, military tomahawk and Cutler River Knife and Tool EDC knives. I don't think that qualifies me as a prepper, but I figure I'll fair OK given my military training and skills. :) Plus, I live very close to 2 rivers and the ocean, and fishing is good and I just love seafood.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DotTC1 Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 14:14:37

I have guns ammo (getting more ammo) swords, knives, camping stove/fuel, medical supplies, the means to purify water, small stock of food and a few like minding friends.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 15:50:24

BY FALL WE WILL HAVE A 9 MONTH SUPPLY OF HOME MADE PICKLED BEETS. MAYBE A YEAR IF THE GARDEN DOES BETTER THAN USUAL THIS YEAR!

WHEN THE BEETPOCALYPSE COMES, WE WILL BE READY!

iScode Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 23:11:00

Originally posted by Heston:
I have a few sex swings, lube, antibiotics, booze, ammo, guns, jimmies, more booze and beef jerkey. I am set up. Ive been meaning to get some liquid anti bacterial soap but dont know the shelf life. Instead i save my wet naps from kfc, they are free and have a moist anti bacterial towelette.

thats bullfluff, they stopped providing those in nz lol, i loved those towelettes :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 23:13:18

Damn with all this I bet your butt is gonna be sore as hell!
Do as I say, not as I do.

CHUCK_DANGER Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 0:07:39

EVERY DAY IS DOOMSDAY!
HA!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2014, 3:23:20

Soviet is ....... well he has been researching it. Driving me crazy ffs.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 3:59:14

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Damn with all this I bet your butt is gonna be sore as hell!

No means no dipfluff. Stop talking fag fluff to me. You have a real fluffed up idea of a good time.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 6:29:44

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:28:07
wasn't me...

Heston Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 6:58:53

Originally posted by Jayr:
Vodka. Vodka is a good antibacterial and doubles as an anti-care agent

Good point. I think ill dump some vodka in an empty massengil bottle and wash out sykokillas moms vagina to see if it is a suitable vagina cleanser. Some will argue that her snatch closely resembles a catchers mitt and is far too calias . Better to dunk something thats already beat up, no? If its even slightly uncomfortable im back to square one though.
https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

Edited By: Heston on May 3rd 2014, 7:23:09
See Original Post

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 6:59:24

we learn to buy tanks for a reason :(

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 12:17:14

Originally posted by braden:
we learn to buy tanks for a reason :(

we buy tanks to stop everyone else that bought a tank because they were afraid to be left out and run over by a tank
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================