Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 9th 2014, 8:44:14

Have switched this to a friendly war. Both of us found that someone was running back and forth stirring the pot and spreading some false facts.
Good luck to both sides

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

hsifreta Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:11:56

Good luck guys =) haha.

outlaw Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:30:16

confirmed by The wild bunch

Marshal Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:53:33

some1 = half a server.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

fazer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:14:18

Originally posted by Marshal:
some1 = half a server.

true. Lol
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

outlaw Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:32:09

WRONG Marshal
3/4 server

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:52:33

fazer sighting

***awaiting purple rain***
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

outlaw Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:29:52

I think Jayr and Fazer are the same person, play the same

hsifreta Game profile

May 10th 2014, 8:07:45

Originally posted by outlaw:
I think Jayr and Fazer are the same person, play the same

very believable theory. they're both the same type of dumbass. will look into it.

Makinso Game profile

May 11th 2014, 21:26:20

Well xWBx.

You're doing a lot better then I expected despite the fact you guys were clinging to figure out how to run the show.

You haven't won yet. But not bad there.

fazer Game profile

May 11th 2014, 21:45:10

Don't lump me in with the latest pathetic attempts some of the ee community will go to to get 'even' with each other.

my history with ee may not have been ideal. I may have struggled to launch a new small tag in this sesspool of a game of hate, grudges,egos and online personalities. I may have created one extra country. But given how a large portion of this server carries on i consider my history, almost acceptable.

ive NEVER suicided on anyone. Some people who exist in this game take joy from fluffing with others, causing trouble, lieing and manipulating, speaking utter filth, who genuinly hate others. They have hacked private information, joined tags only to cause as much harm from within. Some of you will go to criminal lengths to gain an advantage.

so don't fluffing put me in the category. Yes in the past ive had a second account from work. Ive learnt my lesson, but i know im not the only one who has struggled and knows how tough it is to start a new tag. Given the egos on this server, the hate and the fact that people use it as a platform to
release frustration, i don't see any oter future for ee with those same people hell bent on killing this game to the last few people.

at the end of the day this is a game. I think people should spend more time trying to have fun, then taking delight in removing other peoples right to enjoy.

for those with an issue with me, who feel the need to express your dislike on every post and thread... fluff you! We've all heard it. Until ive suicided and actually been malicious to you, get off your fluffing horse. You play the same online txt game as i do. Try and focus on enjoying it again, instead of thinking you've got some virtual status and people give a fluff.

back to wb. You guys are doing much better than i presumed. Imag are great at war, but just don't have the numbers anymore.

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2014, 22:06:44

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 11th 2014, 22:53:17

1 extra country .................... Bahahahahaha
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tokyousr Game profile

May 12th 2014, 0:45:42

i missed u so much fazer

all the entertainment u bring into this game is priceless !

iscode was right, xWBx aka worthless butt-munchers was fazer's precious :p

outlaw Game profile

May 12th 2014, 0:49:01

what in the world are you talking about Tokyousr

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2014, 0:55:57

Originally posted by outlaw:
what in the world are you talking about Tokyousr

Originally posted by fazer:
Don't lump me in with the latest pathetic attempts some of the ee community will go to to get 'even' with each other.

my history with ee may not have been ideal. I may have struggled to launch a new small tag in this sesspool of a game of hate, grudges,egos and online personalities. I may have created one extra country. But given how a large portion of this server carries on i consider my history, almost acceptable.

ive NEVER suicided on anyone. Some people who exist in this game take joy from fluffing with others, causing trouble, lieing and manipulating, speaking utter filth, who genuinly hate others. They have hacked private information, joined tags only to cause as much harm from within. Some of you will go to criminal lengths to gain an advantage.

so don't fluffing put me in the category. Yes in the past ive had a second account from work. Ive learnt my lesson, but i know im not the only one who has struggled and knows how tough it is to start a new tag. Given the egos on this server, the hate and the fact that people use it as a platform to
release frustration, i don't see any oter future for ee with those same people hell bent on killing this game to the last few people.

at the end of the day this is a game. I think people should spend more time trying to have fun, then taking delight in removing other peoples right to enjoy.

for those with an issue with me, who feel the need to express your dislike on every post and thread... fluff you! We've all heard it. Until ive suicided and actually been malicious to you, get off your fluffing horse. You play the same online txt game as i do. Try and focus on enjoying it again, instead of thinking you've got some virtual status and people give a fluff.

back to wb. You guys are doing much better than i presumed. Imag are great at war, but just don't have the numbers anymore.

Deuche. Foot in mouth. Blahh blahh blahh
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

euglaf Game profile

May 12th 2014, 1:35:17

pretty sure cheating should just be a ban-able offense

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2014, 1:39:28

Originally posted by euglaf:
pretty sure cheating should just be a ban-able offense

Agree

outlaw Game profile