Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 21:46:30

last topic for today.

was going to experiment with Access 2013 this morning, but it wouldn't start. matter of fact, none of my Office 2013 products would start. can't figure out if it was because i removed Windows Live, or if they all just got depressed and committed suicide because they weren't able to contact their Lord And Master server in the last month.

btw, when i hit uninstall, i don't want to see 3.1Gs worth of Office Doo Doo sitting on my hard drive. i said remove your hairy ass from my computer. i didn't say hang your dysfunctional hairy ass out in plain sight.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 22:11:47

trial period ended. :P

yea its prolly due removing windows live.

use revo installer (portable if you don't want to install it) to remove office.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hobo Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 23:46:43

Office 2013 is pretty cool if you torrent it.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2014, 0:17:34

^^^ Definitely. It's excellent unless I have to pay for it.

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 1:00:50

IS IT PLUGGED IN? I THINK THE SHINEY DRINK COASTER THING GOES ON THE POP-OUT CUP HOLDER THINGY.

YAR!

Jun 29th 2014, 18:53:12

YAR! well, except i was too cheap to buy the cup holder for that computer. oh my. i was too cheap to buy cup holders in my last 3 computers. course, i could've just got tired of them spilling my dang beer simply because i hit the wrong button.

Office 2013 needs too much internet for me to use. i removed Windows Live because that computer probably won't be near an access point ever again. least not one that i can use.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jun 29th 2014, 21:07:17

i actually created this thread to discuss a few of those naming conventions that the Gods of IT are forcing down upon us....

Microsoft Azure. Azure which essentially replaces lapis lazuli pretty much means the color of a clear blue sky that doesn't have a cloud in sight. dorks.

The Cloud. a cloud is essentially a bunch of water vapor until it gains enough mass so that it can come raining down on your parade. vaporware.

and that brings me to water, which is essentially a very effective solvent. it's pretty much responsible for eroding the entire surface of the planet. so, why is water here, and where did it come from? Yahweh is a low rent miner that is working the fringes of the galaxy, and there is something big and valuable to da aliens at the center of the planet. that's why we have all the life producing water around. and we exist simply as a catalyst to help erode the planet surface so that it'll take less energy to extract the core.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Goofy Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 0:37:55

I was going to say Google Docs or Open Office, but you need to be online to install I think.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 3:34:27

There are some good activators for Office 2010 and Windows 7 that renew the trial period for 6 months. I've been using one for 2 or 3 years. Haven't tried it with Office 2013.

Jul 2nd 2014, 14:29:45

why would i need good activators? i purchased Office 2013 and Office 2010. and y'all should've reminded my senile old ass that i can use Instead Of triggers on views when i was beotching about Office 2013's decision to drop adp support. course that might've deprived y'all of some pleasure...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.