Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 5:05:28

Was that 9:1, or what? You've gottta be kidding me right?, Tell me it's a rogue player, I'll believe you.

PM me please. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 5:07:19

No, really? 16:1, you don't say.

Stryke Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 8:03:25

Dayumn...
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 13:27:49

maybe because you grabbed 3300 acres with a country that had 4500 acres to start with.

stop acting like a fluff, and maybe you wont be farmed.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

issactan Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 13:45:14

Originally posted by mrford:
maybe because you grabbed 3300 acres with a country that had 4500 acres to start with.

stop acting like a fluff, and maybe you wont be farmed.

technically, it was a 2.3k grab. the other 1k was ghost acres... don't make it sound so bad :P

Juusto Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 14:57:41

pm
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 17:33:16

If you're going to be really fat with no D, expect to get grabbed. Seems pretty basic to me.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 18:04:42

And if you grab someone who is really fat from a solo tag expect to get farmed back. Seems pretty basic to me.

In addition, Cerberus is running zero economy 5k acre 5 mill NW dicts. I think it's foolish to think the person he grabbed had no defense, but even if he did a 5 mill NA low land dict can grab most on the server, despite not finishing above 10 mill NW at sites end because they have no economy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jun 30th 2014, 18:10:20

You could just 1 for 1 retal him. Send a nice message about the grab and ask that they leave you alone. You know, show some class and be done with it.

Different strokes for different folks and all...

Edit: it's none of my business so I will butt out. Cheers.

Edited By: SublimeNightmare on Jun 30th 2014, 18:17:42
See Original Post
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 18:33:09

Solo tags need to earn the respect needed for an exchange like that. Cerb apparently hasn't yet.

If there were no repercussions for fluff grabs like this, if you just shrugged them off every time, others will start taking advantage of your kindness/weakness.

And I would be even more offended that it is cerberus that got the land. You know for sure he isn't going to do anything with it. He doesn't know how.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 30th 2014, 18:35:49
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 20:16:51

Hey, ford, you can go fluff yourself.

I think I've been relatively forgiving during this whole situation, none of them are dead, and I only retaled a few of them. It's you that want to piss and moan about the way I play the game, well, you know what, I don't give a fluff what you think about how the game is played. If you're so fluffing great, why don't you set up a one man tag and prove it, oh, that's right, you've got so many responsibilities and no time other than the time you spend finding out everything I'm up to and fluffing about it.

I'm going to deal with the situation straight up, the guy that did that was a jerk and he'll have to learn something about that. Did he contact his FA before doing that? I think he didn't.

So let's see the great and wonderful ford put on a one man tag show that can be the toast of the server as he schools everyone that has ever played in how to do it, what do you all think?

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 21:52:55

Lol, I have ran solo a few times, couple times as a 2 or 3 person spam tag too. Ask IMP about the UNC tag, or Ante. Been there done that.

However, if I was running a solo tag and netting I would make beneficial grabs for both parties so everyone is happy. Grabbing someone where they have 0 chance of getting their land back is a provocative act by nature, regardless of if you feel they deserve the land or not. Don't be suprised when they lash back out. The hitch being they have more friends than you since you are solo, so no matter who is in the right you will lose.

That is FA 101 fluff right there dude. You were either lookin for a fight or tarded.

Regardless, if you had land to start with this wouldn't be a problem. Who has 7k acres 3 weeks into a set?

Edited By: mrford on Jun 30th 2014, 22:03:27
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2014, 22:05:50

Who has 7k acres 3 weeks into a set?
me...
wasn't me...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2014, 22:18:06

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Hey, ford, you can go fluff yourself.

I think I've been relatively forgiving during this whole situation, none of them are dead, and I only retaled a few of them. It's you that want to piss and moan about the way I play the game, well, you know what, I don't give a fluff what you think about how the game is played. If you're so fluffing great, why don't you set up a one man tag and prove it, oh, that's right, you've got so many responsibilities and no time other than the time you spend finding out everything I'm up to and fluffing about it.

I'm going to deal with the situation straight up, the guy that did that was a jerk and he'll have to learn something about that. Did he contact his FA before doing that? I think he didn't.

So let's see the great and wonderful ford put on a one man tag show that can be the toast of the server as he schools everyone that has ever played in how to do it, what do you all think?

Lol ford vs cerb would be like USA vs Cuba.

Cerb you are good at how you enjoy the game in that gamestyle. I will let you have that, but you fail at netting. The best warmongers are great at netting, or at least good.

Not trying to be mean, im just being realistic.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 22:45:39

This is an arguement about netting clans I don't get, "we don't know how to war". My answer: you are 2/3rd of the way there with your country builds. Countries need to havea a solid economy (netting) in order to make a max war output. Modifly techs a bit, and have good targeting most of the other one-third to warring.
Your base is mine!

Jul 1st 2014, 2:42:11

Lol, I have ran solo a few times, couple times as a 2 or 3 person spam tag too. Ask IMP about the UNC tag, or Ante. Been there done that.

Ante had 48 countries and UNC was basically the same thing as GSTEAK. Just saying...
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:46:17

if i ever ran countries as fluffty as GSTEAK please point that string out

im not sure i get your point there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:55:25

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...angraph=scaled_nwlandrank

i suppose that would be the last true i ran a true solo tag. if i remember correctly 1v1ed someone. dont remember who. but i won

Edited By: mrford on Jul 1st 2014, 2:57:58
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 1st 2014, 3:00:15

Wasn't that against Iscode?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:01:50

maybe, i dont remember
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 3:06:10

Yeah it was scode

Desperado Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:13:01

imma side with cerberus on this one

if pan woulda retaled like they did against me, i'd be killing offenders, whether I was in icd, or alone

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:13:50

you probably wouldnt of made the fluff grab either though
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:25:48

I've made grabs like that before, on fatter countries. If i'm contacted because the person don't like it, i work something out. If not, and I start getting nailed like cerb did, I start killing countries.

Not to beat a dead horse but it says right on the main page " Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. " not "command your country's military to grab land and resources from your other countries to see who can become the highest ranking country by masturbatory means"

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:28:24

then you were looking for a fight
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 3:29:45

on a side note, on the rarity that i'm so fat that I can get grabbed like that by a thinner country, I son of a fluff and piss and moan myself if I can't get my land back in 2 hits.

and by rarity, I mean last set I had a country with 112k acres, and still had an avg land of under 30k

pants antler

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 12:14:30

Despi, we both know if you grab like that. Then you are not looking to really netgain.

issactan Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:02:08

anyway, I believe the issue has been resolved since panlv contacted cerb.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2014, 15:34:03

The issue has been resolved, and it's OK. I did notice that no other alliance from whom I've grabbed had their player go off the deep end doing retals. Just to be clear, if I see a 25K acre country in my 8K acre scores list and I spy him and he has almost no defense, I'm gonna grab from him, I'd be stupid not to.

Jul 1st 2014, 15:35:44

Originally posted by Desperado:
"command your country's military to grab land and resources from your other countries to see who can become the highest ranking country by masturbatory means"

mic drop
IT'S KILLING TIME

ddd Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 1:47:02

u all seem to forget the most important part if this whole deal,
mr ford has no class, never did never will

solo tags never do get respect on this server, never have never will...

yet it seems they get a bad name if they kill for something that the larget tag would definatly kill for, like 16 to 1 retals

moral of the story, gotta join a bigger tag

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:04:00

Plenty of solo tags have had respect, many had protection by their bigger friends
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Twain Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:20:38

Originally posted by ddd:

yet it seems they get a bad name if they kill for something that the larget tag would definatly kill for, like 16 to 1 retals

I'm not saying that big clans should bully solos, but the fact is, that's why clans exist. Safety in numbers. If there were no benefits to playing in a clan, then why don't we just play in 16 country solo tags all around?

There are checks and balances on every part of this game. PAN shouldn't retal 16:1 because Cerberus could suicide us and mess up our set. Cerberus shouldn't suicide us because PAN has the numbers to wipe him off the server this and every following set. That's why it's best for us to work together on these things. Cerberus presumably has an outcome he can live with, and no one had their set ruined.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:28:42

Originally posted by Cerberus:
The issue has been resolved, and it's OK. I did notice that no other alliance from whom I've grabbed had their player go off the deep end doing retals. Just to be clear, if I see a 25K acre country in my 8K acre scores list and I spy him and he has almost no defense, I'm gonna grab from him, I'd be stupid not to.

And that'll eventually get you killed without notice. But you accept that as a cost of doing business, I guess. Good luck with that.

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 2:33:20

Originally posted by ddd:

you have no clue what the fluff you are talking about

every clan i have ever been in treats claimed solo tage sell, pays reps, and leaves them alone

stop being a dipfluff and opening your mouth when it feels good. learn before you burn yourself jackass.

in addition, i have no part in this exchange other than this thread. those wernt my countries, and Cerberus is a dumbass looking for a fight. you need to pick a better examplt to stake your "solo tags are bullied" flag in. till then, keep on hating.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 2nd 2014, 2:35:25
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:44:45

http://www.spellcheck.net/

sorry fordy but... well... your post looks like it was written by a four year old

aside from that, fordy's class or lack thereof wasn't the topic of this discussion in the first place, and I have no idea why it was even inserted into it

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 4:06:13

this is a message board for a 20 year old text based game, not a project report for the US military. forgive me for my lack of caring in my grammatical and spelling fields. i generally type these responses on my phone where im too lazy to correct it, or at home with a kid or 2 on my lap. i typr, hit enter, and generally dont look back.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 4:29:34

And spends his online time trolling any thread upon which I post.

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 4:37:50

the funny part is you think you are the only person i troll. you arnt even my favorite man!

i read these forums while im taking a fluff or on conference calls that have nothing to do with me, or watching some fluff my kids picked. you just happen to be entertaining so i read your fluff when i come across it, and reply. take it as a compliment if you will, but dont take it so far as to think my world revolves around you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

vramool Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 12:50:10

I got weird with PANLV too this week

I grabbed 3k acres and something on one of them, then he retalled me for 1.2k acres or so.

Then I received a msg the next day telling me hes going to retal again because he did not took enough acres on his retal..

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2014, 13:40:57

still waiting for a message Vramool about your request to join TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 15:08:38

Try to keep the FA to private chats too Cerberus, altho I guess the boards can always use fodder
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

issactan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 15:20:30

hi wiggle..u still in omega? took a break off 1a for 2 sets already.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 15:34:41

you know it. You should come back .. 2 mins a day for all-x and an easy t50. It's been pretty quiet lately
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

vramool Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 22:27:33

im chatting with your friend on pm atm

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2014, 22:40:07

My friend ??

If it's related to tko you really need to talk to me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 1:18:34

Yeah, warster has no friends.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

issactan Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 1:23:49

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
you know it. You should come back .. 2 mins a day for all-x and an easy t50. It's been pretty quiet lately

haha...let me see, I may come back next set man, this FFA episode is making me quit this game.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 4th 2014, 1:55:01

I do so ketch, they are called warst, ster, tutu and wart :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332