Verified:

scottb Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:11:40

Last game my country was deleted. I appealed (because I had done NOTHING wrong) and got no response at all.

If you want us to play on your site, read your ads, respond to the bonus turns by looking at sites that promote other games and advertisers and you want us to, ultimately, do business with your advertisers, WHY PISS US OFF BY NOT RESPONDING?

You rules are clear about what is and isn't allowed, but you say nothing about the appeal process, a way to correspond to the site management and game managers.

You are NOT the only gaming site on the internet so there are choices for all of us other than your site. Common courtesy and customer service go a long way to ensure we stay here and you have numbers to show you advertisers so you can generate revenue.

Would your advertisers like to hear that you're horrible at customer service and a number of your regular players are considering leaving?

I'm not embarrassed to talk directly to anyone from the site management or any other players who are just as frustrated about this as me. I quit playing MSN Game Zone because players were cheating with their own software overrides on the games. I'll quit here too if you continue to NOT RESPOND to complaints.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 17th 2014, 14:44:19

how about reading that forum pm i sent to you or reading other threads you have made on same subject.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....