no

unless trife posts it.

Then its hilarious.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 8:20:29

fyi i didnt even need spell check for hilarious, thats a massive improvement for me!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 15:17:15

good job scode. those hooked on phonics books are paying off

Trife Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 15:18:03

Originally posted by iScode:
fyi i didnt even need spell check for hilarious, thats a massive improvement for me!!!

so proud!

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 3:50:42

Symac

Jun 19th 2014, 21:36:35

Atryn Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 16:23:57

What I cannot figure out is why LaF is still killing SOL countries when SOL isn't hitting back... You'd think they would just be farming.

Duna Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 6:39:06

Obviously to help SoF.

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jun 22nd 2014, 14:33:44

SOF

Symac

Jun 22nd 2014, 19:37:03

What exactly should we do? We already devoted to war and started killing the enemy, we certainly aren't going to just let SOL have their way or do what they want to do. If they would have given us a fight maybe we would have been satisfied.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 4:29:13

Why would LaF need to help SoF there? SoF was the aggressor this set by FS'ing MD.

LaF FS'd SOL before SOL ever hit SoF so it isn't like SoF called LaF in.

Duna Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 7:05:54

Ofc, 97 MD+SoL countries vs 55 SoF and SoF FS on MD is fair and challenging war:) And poor LaF is making this war alot less interesting:)
You asked why LaF still hitting, not why LaF FSed SoL. I have no idea why LaF FSed SoL, ask LaF directly. But i also can assume to keep SoL out of SoF vs MD fight.

As i remember, SoL FSed SoF 2 resets ago 60 vs 54 and you wasnt asking such things.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 23rd 2014, 15:01:06

Originally posted by Duna:
As i remember, SoL FSed SoF 2 resets ago 60 vs 54 and you wasnt asking such things.

Asking what such things? I asked why LaF wanted to keep killing instead of grabbing land when the enemy wasn't a threat to them. What does that have to do with an FS 2 sets ago?

Symac

Jun 23rd 2014, 22:37:56

Originally posted by Atryn:

Asking what such things? I asked why LaF wanted to keep killing instead of grabbing land when the enemy wasn't a threat to them. What does that have to do with an FS 2 sets ago?

and I answered you.

SOL belongs to us, we will do what we please to them. If they want to turn their back to us and bend over, what did they expect?

Atryn Game profile

Jun 24th 2014, 2:25:53

Originally posted by Symac:

and I answered you.

SOL belongs to us, we will do what we please to them. If they want to turn their back to us and bend over, what did they expect?

10-4 Symac, I was talking to Duna. ;)

Duna Game profile

Jun 24th 2014, 16:32:58

Asking:

Why would LaF need to help SoF there?

You wasnt asking why SoF need help 2 resets ago. And if you rly dont understand my idea, im saying that you playing dumb with such questions, when war is 97 vs 55. 2 sets ago SoL FSed with bigger advantage than SoF had against MD this reset. So, its kinda obvious, that SoF needed help 2 sets ago. And you not asked why SoF need help 2 resets ago. Why you asking why SoF need help? What do you not understand?

Alin Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 11:26:42

Duna take your head out of your ass.
2 Sets ago Sol fsed a war-prepared and saving turns Sof.
This set Sof fsed a block-batch explore MD.
Sure, the fault here is not Sofs, but MDs leadership that didn't saw this coming - but facts are facts.

97 ws 55 you say ? So Laf, an alliance that has almost as much NW as Sof+Md+Sol and hits Sol only with BRs and farm ( because they can) is not part of your equation?
Please remove head out of ass ...

Edited By: Alin on Jun 25th 2014, 11:32:10

Duna Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 13:40:50

Why i so love SoL? Because you always play dumb and i never know, are you just playing or really so dumb. And ofc i love how SoL guys (proSoL) always trying to make personal insults:)

Anyways, as i explain it to you once more, even if i talk with Atryn and not you. How SoF was prepared 2 sets ago and MD preparations this reset has no relations with Atryn questions. Someone, who playing Earth for long time, should not ask such questions. For experienced players its kinda obvious when someone need help and when someone dont need help.

Now about second part. Try to read again. Atryn asking why LaF need to help SoF? And im telling him, that without LaF its 97 vs 55. Kinda simple? No? Ok, i can repeat. SoF need LaF help with killing SoL countries because its kinda impossible to win war with 55 countries against 97 even if you FSed 53 of them and someone killed 10-15 of other 44.

Symac

Jun 26th 2014, 2:37:06

Atryn Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 2:47:21

Atryn asking why LaF need to help SoF? And im telling him, that without LaF its 97 vs 55. Kinda simple? No? Ok, i can repeat. SoF need LaF help with killing SoL countries because its kinda impossible to win war with 55 countries against 97 even if you FSed 53 of them and someone killed 10-15 of other 44.

Actually, we're talking about the same subject from different sides. I wasn't asking why SoF needed LaF's help. I asked first why LaF would kill vs. farm when SOL isn't threatening them. Someone said to help SoF, so I asked why they would want to help SoF?

That isn't "why SoF needs help", it is "why is LaF doing it"?

LaF didn't hit SOL in response to SOL hitting SoF because LaF FS'd SOL before they ever hit SoF. So LaF isn't doing this out of obligation to SoF. I was just asking why they want to kill vs. LG.

If the answer is "because we love SoF" or "because we love these constant block wars" or "because we don't like the new ghost acre formula and are protesting LGs in general"... That is just for LaF to answer. ;)

Symac

Jun 26th 2014, 3:08:53

I think you can plainly see that most are into farm mode now?
Some of us like killing though. Some of us rely on these wars to handle the gruelingly boring netting sets. Some of us thought SOL was a guaranteed good war.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:20:19

Originally posted by Symac:
I think you can plainly see that most are into farm mode now?
Some of us like killing though. Some of us rely on these wars to handle the gruelingly boring netting sets. Some of us thought SOL was a guaranteed good war.

Tag over to MD! We have a guaranteed good long war going. Well, "good" is a matter of perspective. And watch out for those TIE guys, they are fast.

Duna Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 5:38:53

Actually, we're talking about the same subject from different sides. I wasn't asking why SoF needed LaF's help. I asked first why LaF would kill vs. farm when SOL isn't threatening them. Someone said to help SoF, so I asked why they would want to help SoF?

That isn't "why SoF needs help", it is "why is LaF doing it"?

Sry, im not so good at english. For me "Why would LaF need to help SoF there?" sounds like "Why SoF need help?" and not like "why is LaF doing it?". The answer on your question is still same - because with farming they cannot drop SoL countries low enough to help SoF. Why LaF would want to help SoF? Probably because they are more or less friends and LaF dont want SoF to lose.

LaF didn't hit SOL in response to SOL hitting SoF because LaF FS'd SOL before they ever hit SoF. So LaF isn't doing this out of obligation to SoF. I was just asking why they want to kill vs. LG.

If the answer is "because we love SoF" or "because we love these constant block wars" or "because we don't like the new ghost acre formula and are protesting LGs in general"... That is just for LaF to answer. ;)

Even if LaF didn`t hit SoL in response and dont have any obligation to SoF, its obviously known tactic of "preemptive CS", so SoL cannot hit SoF is full power.

Nekked Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 2:48:34

Actually a Laffer try to join MD, but they refused him!

timmie Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:04:20

Why would laf want to help sof? They don't. Laf helping sof is laf helping laf with an access to all sol free land. Given sol focus is on sof.. Its 50ish countries of free land.

fifacoinsgame Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 6:41:45

Because we're Buy WildStar Gold feeling the economy on every realm is essential to WildStar Gold For Sale maintaining auto stability of the realm, you can't trade with your friends from other realms.Carbine Studios is attempting to make WildStar something special,

Atryn Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 16:40:31

If that was an attempt to sell me something it utterly FAILed... I'm not even sure where to click.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:48:54

Update to LaF + SoF + RAGE vs. MD + SOL.

RAGE is just late to the party apparently and enjoyed jumping in on the beating LaF and SoF were giving our side.

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 2:09:35

You can spin LaF in the middle all you want, but doesn't make it true. We wanted a nice solo war and planned on it, but you guys just couldn't help but continue coalition wars.
It was a disappointing war, SoL fell well short of what we expected but with their walling and our inactivity could have been decent.

Duna Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 8:12:05

Updated with few links. I hope everyone will find interesting stats for himself. (bonus turns comes here:))

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 11:51:09

Duna: Given Symac's statement above, this might be better...

You already have LaF vs. SOL
You already have MD + SOL vs. SoF
You need SoF + RAGE vs. MD

RAGE isn't hitting SOL, only MD. (http://earthgraphs.com/...psSoL&warreport=Show)

I assume since LaF is still hitting SOL, they see no need to go after SOL. Or maybe Sov just didn't give them that order.

Duna Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 17:20:28

Well, RAGE wardec says they declare on SoL, so i think its logical to have their warstats against SoL. If they at this point hit only MD, it not means they wont hit SoL later.

Nekked Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:33:04

why is laf still hitting and killing sol? Because its there,sol was hit by laf before it did single hit on sof, One would think
"Oh fluff" hit by laf! Kill them! But no, they when after sof an ignored(spell)laf, blame leadership of sol!

Atryn Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:48:16

LOL Nekked.... symac answered that question 2 weeks ago.

Nekked Game profile

Jul 10th 2014, 13:56:57

i'm slow

Alin Game profile

Jul 17th 2014, 8:51:15

Hate when you guys can't just spit out the truth.

It`s clear Laf/Sof would have won the combined war ws MD SOL. It is clear that this was the plan from the start, Laf to FS Sol and Sof to go after MD. It is clear 110 countries will beat up 95, when the 110 gets the FS and the 95 plan for latter friendly war.

It is clear Sof was not satisfied with both MD and SOL aiming for them and totally ignore Laf, thus they needed 150(out of which 40 are/were mass FAing them) ws 95,to avoid being MD`s farmland. However they still got tag-killed.

Symac is doing his usual "BJ Sof" thing when saying they wanted a balanced war with Sol. Sol does not stand a chance agains Laf if Laf FSes. Sol might stand a chance against Laf if the war is prearranged. Few ( close to none) in this game have a chance against Laf FS + latter growing strategy. Especially when they fs you with your pants down ...
Laf wanted Sol out for Sof purposes and not the fluff Symac is feeding. Otherwise they would have cease-fired a long time ago.

Overall - after 1 year of being beaten down, both in even wars (Sol WS Sof) or coalition wars, Sof could not afford to get farmed, after they planed and plot for this. Thus they needed 150 countries, FA and 3 FSes for that.

Edited By: Alin on Jul 17th 2014, 8:57:51

Duna Game profile

Jul 17th 2014, 13:33:36

Just to be sure, are you calling 2 resets ago 60 vs 54 with FS SoLvsSoF war "even"? Or something other?

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jul 17th 2014, 16:35:42

lol even....why did MD even call SoL in to FS SoF this reset. SoF FS MD in a war which was almost deadon even in members/nw war at the start..SoF wasn't attacking SoL, only MD. LaF FS SoL in a seperate affair. MD calls SoL into fight its even numbers war against SoF. SoF returns the favor to even the member numbers in its war vs MD/SoL by calling in Rage.

so...
SoL lost massively to LaF in 1v1...LaF tagged killed SoL
MD losing badly to SoF in 1v1
SoF starting to lose against MD/SoL 1v2
MD/SoL decimated by Rage/SoF 2v2...MD tagged killed, SoF couple days later tagged killed

Serious question...did qz put farmland bots in alliance early and just tag them Vampssol???

Atryn Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 2:01:18

Gongshow - SoF's FS on MD was not an even war by any stretch of the imagination if you know how to play this game.

MD was prepping for a week 6 war, had no turns saved, no stock, etc.

And MD didn't have to call in SOL, they volunteered. We had stated clearly before this all started that if someone messed with our planned friendly we would team up on them.

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 2:50:50

SoF/MD was a even war at the start---- SoF/MD total members/TNW close to the same at the start---thats a even fluffing war.....
...your leaders decided on the wrong build strat and SoF caught you @ a perfect time

ohhh SoL volunteered lol, MD always could of said no....

Edited By: Gongshow09 on Jul 18th 2014, 3:40:39

Atryn Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 12:27:19

Not sure what you are saying there Gongshow.

Any war where the outcome is a forgone conclusion as soon as the FS starts is not an "even war".

And pretty much every alliance I know would welcome help under those circumstances - especially when faced with the prospect of a 7-week losing war. Although self-deletion was considered as an option and a few other alliances have taken that route in the past.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 12:11:56

Even wars are not wars. Pre-planning a war is not war. Waiting for the opposing enemy to get ready is not war. This game started off with each country building in preparation for self survival. Alliances were formed to cover each other's butts. Leaders of the alliances formed somewhat of a "united nations" type structure.

Then it all started going to fluff. Land trading took the purity and skill from the game. Pre-planned, friendly wars were set up. Go back to the roots of the game. Be prepared for anything, as an individual country, and as an alliance, and there would be less crybaby bullfluff. Sure, he NW numbers would be lower at the end of the set. Who cares if you have such a high NW when it was gained through land trading. There is no skill in that.

oh, and the only reason I posted this was to get my bonus turns :P

Savage Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 3:26:13

play primary...

Atryn Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 13:24:31

Not sure if you were talking to me Suicidal. I have never landtraded, never plan to.

Duna Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 11:54:34

So far i see sof&rage not hitting md&sol anymore, but sol attacking LaF. Did i missed some announcments?

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 16:37:46

SoF/Rage CF with MD/SoL on the 19th @ 0400 GT

Atryn Game profile

Jul 24th 2014, 14:58:06

Gongshow got it.

The SOL/LaF war is a separate war and I'm sure they will CF if/when ready.