1 Time is Now (#43) 22,031 $31,521,837 CG
2 Fine Day (#90) 8950 $26,528,619 HG
3 Westar Maxus V80 (#57) 19,548 $26,021,553 CG

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 0:09:24

I sold 20m bushels on the private market for $26 xD
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:10:48

4th place checking in

guy below me got aids from trap (#66) 16,820 $23,078,346

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:15:16

You were holding third until the very last seconds, deezy, but Westar Maxus got his or her jump in just in time to pip you.

Anyway, well played. :)

Collzaboration Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:16:51

Congrads on what????

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 0:20:48

1 h2o
2 blid
3 viva
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Netsquash Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:21:55

SW nice 6th finish

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:45:00

blid you did awesome considering the missiles you ate. i was dissapointed to see the big farmer only finished 7th on 19k acres, until celphie hit him, and i believe max tech. Had wanted to see a farmer pull it off lol And i've come to expect all those countries named after cars to pass me last second

currydubs Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:47:28

^

Demo casher didn't go well for me, if you remember who I was. But hey, #1 in Land. Suck it nerds.

MountainYeti Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:48:33

7th. Had a pretty bad destock and the food market never picked up like I hoped. Had a shot for the win going into today but I couldn't capitilize

MountainYeti Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:50:02

Deezy even if Celphi didn't go out of his way to hit me late the low food prices probably would've kept me from the win

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:59:04

Originally posted by currydubs:
^

Demo casher didn't go well for me, if you remember who I was. But hey, #1 in Land. Suck it nerds.

yea i was watching you too, the 20k acre one right? man i was rooting for the demos lol

Did you stock n wtf does it say you went tyranny lol? i was wondering how much you were cashing at there at the end

currydubs Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:04:07

Nah, I was on track for maybe $24m max if I didn't ruffle some feathers. Things got hectic. Hilarity ensued.

I think I was cashing about $7m/turn with 2 days of turns to go.

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:04:08

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
Deezy even if Celphi didn't go out of his way to hit me late the low food prices probably would've kept me from the win

yea i know and that sucks because that's been, in my opinion, the worst set for cashers in a little while. If farmer couldn't keep up in those circumstances and that well played it almost seems impossible to pull off a win with one.

My vote is still on more turns for express closer to a primary express. Would def change up the R C or H win every set.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:12:27

death to israel

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:23:57

you better not say anything that's
not positive about gods chosen people, i did that once on here and it didn't go well.

except i didn't make ridiculous blanket threats, i actually criticized certain actions of they-who-shall-not-be-named groups who appear to work in unison against american interests lol which thereof transformed me into a racist supervillian or something. I haven't studied up on liberal social justice and can't explain how it really works

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:24:37

death to israel

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:28:32

>blid confirmed for john kerry

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:32:37

Israel are bottomfeeders

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:32:39

Originally posted by deezyboy:
>blid confirmed for john kerry

uh what

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:33:06

Originally posted by Getafix:
Israel are bottomfeeders
holy lol

crest23 Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:36:35

Originally posted by blid:
death to israel

Say what?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:39:26

What's your question? Israel is an evil fascist state.

Did you know: Israel sold nuclear secrets to apartheid South Africa, while the rest of the world was boycotting them?

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:40:38

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:53:12

your right blid. getting rid of apartheid/segregation whatever you want to call it, in south africa is the greatest thing to ever happen there and i think this would be a perfect opportunity to give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a society.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:55:54

i dont see what ending apartheid in South Africa has to do with your sarcastic attack against black ppl in america.

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:57:04

i wasn't being sarastic. what are you some kind of racist?

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 1:58:27

i hate israel but i am not a nazi/racist/etc. im a communist

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 2:01:31

lmao

crest23 Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 2:05:46

Did you know: Israel sold nuclear secrets to apartheid South Africa, while the rest of the world was boycotting them?

Hahaha, this is coming from a communist. You kinda like to be on the wrong side of history, lol. I'll take Israel 2x a day every day over crazy Jihadists, sorry. I'm from Nigeria and we have them there too they are called Boko Haram here, so I'm not coming from reading stories off of some website and posting links here. The easiest, most effective, and cheapest way to send them to hell to meet their 70 "black eyed virgins", I'm all for that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 2:19:09

Also, just wait for ISIS to get setup. You'll be singing a different tune on Israel shortly after.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 2:30:26

i find it amusing considering that half of israel being duel citizens, and having travelled and pushed social justice leftism all around the western world, from the 1965 immigration act in the US to barbera soectre calling the muslim problem in europe now, that it's coming back to bite them on the butt.

They not only sewed all the hatred for racist white males and didn't forsee it turning on them, but also sabotaged their only true allies and are now surrounded by hordes of leftists and terrorists lol

Being from the south and experiencing the horror that is multi culturalism first hand, i can say i find it highly amusing they also are now reaping the fruits of their labor and not just us.

#multiculturalismforisrael

deezyboy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 2:42:36

crest wtf is up with the ebola man? are people scared where you are?

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 2:58:02

Originally posted by crest23:

Hahaha, this is coming from a communist. You kinda like to be on the wrong side of history, lol. I'll take Israel 2x a day every day over crazy Jihadists, sorry. I'm from Nigeria and we have them there too they are called Boko Haram here, so I'm not coming from reading stories off of some website and posting links here. The easiest, most effective, and cheapest way to send them to hell to meet their 70 "black eyed virgins", I'm all for that.
It's not about being on the right side of history, it's about justice/. On the one hand you've got Gaza, which is under occupation, and on the other you've got Israelis constantly building new "settlements" in order to expand their territory. One side is right and the other is wrong. The resistance of Hamas is justified, both morally and legally. Israel bombs schools, power plants, their own soldier when he's been captured, etc etc. It's a moral outrage

h2orich Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:15:02

was just wondering why getafix. hit me twice... for fun? why not continue all the way?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 3:24:52

It was just a retal, and testing the Dictator jetter. I didn't really want a war. If you had wanted a war you would have gone all the way with AB's, missiles etc. Why not?

I was glad to have a chance to pound on Gold, oil and hookers with 4 PS strikes, and test out the demoralize with spies and 3 PS strikes on Nthing

h2orich Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:51:44

a retal twice? haha.. Anyway good timing on those retals with 10m turrets on market. I'm never good at taking those risks.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 4:12:37

You're just lucky more people having a bad reset didn't decide to topfeed you twice

h2orich Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 5:03:49

I had 16.5m turrets, 300k tanks and 300k troops with 125% weapons the entire sunday. Until I decided to put up 10m turrets on sale 12 hours before set ends because if I didnt run turns then I would end up losing turns.

Well, I dont complain and whine about people top feeding me or late retalling me. Somehow I was expecting people to ruin my set because I exposed my country early in the set, but nope. No one bothered, except getafix but that wasnt exactly ruining it.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2014, 8:50:39

Yes, your break was 8.5m turrets..

16334+285+285+238=17142

17142*1.2061/1.5/1.25/1.42*1.1=8541.7701

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 8:55:39

The disappointment for me was the way the military market stayed virtually inactive for the last 12 hours of the set. I remember having fun as a MBR frantically playing the market w/o screwing up de-stocking but in this market I just sat twiddling my thumbs and watching my goods fail to sell. I think I sold just three modest parcels of troops the whole time.

The private market refreshes amazingly fast so I guess people just use that to destock and don't have to buy on the open market. But I still don't really understand. SURELY a Theo maxed out in Military can make sales? But I couldn't.

I'm also going to have to work out how to deal with tech having a 1,000 autobuy price. Oh, and this 2 hours on the market thing.

Or maybe try farmer. :) Never done that.