Verified:

Hel_TKS Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 12:02:47

Tell me all you know.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 13:14:26

Last I remember, they got mass deleted for gaining unauthorized admin access to BoxCar and spying on alliances there. They pretty much ceased to exist afterwards.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Del Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 13:18:38

As the movie Resevoir Dogs, members are a color. (Mr. Teal, Mr. Pink etc.)
Used to run a big bot network of hundreds of puppet countries, tagged and untagged.

Del Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 13:45:50

In short they were a bunch of cheaters, flying under the same banner.

Read more here
http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Reservoir_Dogs

braden Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:00:24

to put it nicely? we were boss.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:42:06

unfairly deleted by pang
and now....I wonder if LaF's side would be losing this round if RD were still around

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:53:32

Originally posted by MauricXe:
unfairly deleted by pang
and now....I wonder if LaF's side would be losing this round if RD were still around

Idk about unfairly, seemed there was pretty good evidence of hacking occuring.
The Death Knights

XI

Neil30 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:59:43

The leaders of LCN were in RD and they killed me when I was in that alliance and I quit earth forawhile after.
People who cared more about winning than the rules, bunch of cheaters.
At some point, years ago, someone figured out who they all were using logins and IP tracing, and posted the results to alliance talk. But that was before earthempires and I dunno if anyone saved the post. :P

Ruthie

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:06:50

RD members were also outed in EE, I being one of them.

I played in RD as Mr. Midnight the resets that EEVIL was there, and on Team server when they first came to EE. I didn't see cheating when I was there but seems things went downhill a bit, but I was already in LCN or SoF, or MD by then so not sure what happened.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:07:57

neil: if it was posted to at then its archived but unless you remember poster its difficult to find out.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ruthie

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:11:52

Grelk was the original poster who outed RD members in E2025.

Mr. Orange did it in EE.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Suncrusher Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:33:45

unfairly deleted by pang

so your side needs cheating and cheaters to win? cool.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:38:22

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Grelk was the original poster who outed RD members in E2025.

Mr. Orange did it in EE.

Yep, then later doobie & Eclisod. I remember Anthony Ciolli being involved as well.

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:42:00

unfairly deleted by pang

Sums up very well what your side stands for !!!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2014, 17:12:35

it was sad day when the alliance ceased to be because of some overstepping the mark
at that point, we all lost friends in the game ... who just got pissed off by it all and walked away
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Trife Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 17:28:18

you guys are totes cray cray if you think that the majority of RD just up and left :P

they're still around somewhurrs, playing in alliances not named RD

Boltar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 17:34:41

u may not see them going by Mr. etc... but they still play

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 18:56:34

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
unfairly deleted by pang

eh...I didn't say that.

your belief is that they are cheaters.

i don't think that's the case.

1-2 of their members were busted for a few misdeeds but the rest of the alliance was legit. the entire alliance was punished for the misdeeds of a few. why didn't pang mass delete LaF for Hanlong's crimes? unless there was some new revelation since now and then i don't see why we should label all of them as cheaters...if at all.

but i care not to argue these points. they mean nothing to me. you can have the last word.

Edited By: MauricXe on Sep 3rd 2014, 19:04:16

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:21:22

We didn't label all of RD as cheaters. If you actually read my posts on the subject you would see that we labeled the two of them cheaters but the punishment was to delete the entire tag because the two perpetrators were high level leaders and it was quite the heinous act.

This opinion which we shared came out of the Hanlong/TC affair where the end outcome was that Hanlong was fine going underground and "being a martyr" because the intel was worth it in the end. If I had to do that bit over again I'd lobby for deleting LaF too and I've made no secret about this position.

Also keep in mind that I'm not the sole voice involved in these things and am typically the guy that FIXES the problems primarily rather than thinking about how the issue will play on AT. Anyone who says anything else that deviates from official Staff positions is just trying to spin fluff for their own political reasons. Folks need to move on; I wish none of those issues happened in the first place.

Edited By: Pang on Sep 3rd 2014, 22:55:01
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:35:04

Hel_TKS Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:54:18

Sry if I opened a closed box with dead meat, I have always wounderd what players was witch colors.

Some saif that Wookie from TKS was one of them.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 21:17:35

rd has been subject of debate since ...................

even when i returned circa 2005 rd was subject debates.

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:02:50

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
unfairly deleted by pang

eh...I didn't say that.

your belief is that they are cheaters.

i don't think that's the case.

1-2 of their members were busted for a few misdeeds but the rest of the alliance was legit. the entire alliance was punished for the misdeeds of a few. why didn't pang mass delete LaF for Hanlong's crimes? unless there was some new revelation since now and then i don't see why we should label all of them as cheaters...if at all.

but i care not to argue these points. they mean nothing to me. you can have the last word.

:) 1-2 of their members ? Freaking recruits !!! Man, you guys are so funny sometimes.

braden Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:34:28

as far as ee goes, alin, copper was alone in his cheating. silvet didnt cheat and was only ever upfront about his spies. underhanded, yes, but cheating, no.

all of this is so entirely moot, though, that it isnt worth the data for us to load this page

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:05:56

how many leaders before them ? We will never know ...

Still funny to see Sof members still crying after RD. And their "members".

braden Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:15:49

how many before them? not a single one.

(i'm now off of phone data :P)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:30:41

Couple fluff ups ruined RD, RD had good people, even if they were rivals.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 0:11:31

oh, by the way, alin, quick question.. if i'm a liar because i'm in rd and i tell you that rd cheated, you won't believe me, right?

but before we even get there, i'm a liar because i'm in rd but you won't believe that i'm in rd because i would be lying.

now i'm confused :(

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 0:11:44

O
M
G

HI SEMINOLE!!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 0:13:35

Hi braden :)
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Heston Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 0:18:43

Originally posted by braden:
oh, by the way, alin, quick question.. if i'm a liar because i'm in rd and i tell you that rd cheated, you won't believe me, right?

but before we even get there, i'm a liar because i'm in rd but you won't believe that i'm in rd because i would be lying.

U sound like jared lee loughner. Dont go off and make canoes out of peoples heads.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 0:20:14

..sure?

ssewellusmc

Sep 4th 2014, 0:40:04

Does Alin even understand the flufftardery that flies out of his mouth?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 4th 2014, 0:40:53

there's plenty of things that happened so long ago people should be more willing to talk about them now. focus more on that and less on what happened last year
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 1:23:15

Originally posted by Trife:
you guys are totes cray cray if you think that the majority of RD just up and left :P

Many did actually. A very large portion.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 3:12:14

Originally posted by locket:

We lost a lot of good men out there. - Wedding Crashers

Alin Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:04:08

You always tell the truth, even when you lie | - * |.

Look i have no beef with you. I do remember that you were some sort of "the good looking guy" RD planed to put up on the boards, as a spin strategy, after their leadership was revealed.

As i mentioned above, i can not ever trust, 100%, RD colors. Even after RD is gone. You build yourself that reputation. Call me crazy, nuts or addicted to a fixed idea if you want but the discussions i have seen on the RD boards is not worthy of ever trusting someone from there, again.

If part of my leadership would have been proofed cheaters, i would be worried about : what they did?, resignation, leave my alliance, fluff-cetera. The general discussion on the RD boards ( Sof and Laf colors too ) was how to mask and spin the cheat.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 4th 2014, 5:12:16

Dece Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:18:35

I'm Mr. Teal

Dece Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:20:13

Originally posted by locket:

There are only 565 people playing 1a anymore. Its pretty obvious that everyone has left

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:39:48

Originally posted by Pang:
We didn't label all of RD as cheaters. If you actually read my posts on the subject you would see that we labeled the two of them cheaters but the punishment was to delete the entire tag because the two perpetrators were high level leaders and it was quite the heinous act.

This opinion which we shared came out of the Hanlong/TC affair where the end outcome was that Hanlong was fine going underground and "being a martyr" because the intel was worth it in the end. If I had to do that bit over again I'd lobby for deleting LaF too and I've made no secret about this position.

Also keep in mind that I'm not the sole voice involved in these things and am typically the guy that FIXES the problems primarily rather than thinking about how the issue will play on AT. Anyone who says anything else that deviates from official Staff positions is just trying to spin fluff for their own political reasons. Folks need to move on; I wish none of those issues happened in the first place.

I still think RD could have been salvaged, whenever leadership is doing the wrong thing, you don't close down business, you just separate the old leadership and replace them with new leadership. But I suppose given it's history, RD may have been too dangerous to keep around as people often used RD as a scape-goat tag for there escapades.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:52:37

history is likely the only factor.

LaE had a pretty extensive cheating scandal on FFA in which atleast 4-5 of their top leaders had an extensive proxy ring built into their website and they were running hundreds of countries, some in other tags. the entire tag wasnt deleted, as most members, including me, didnt know about it. just the perpetrator's accounts frozen and countries eventually deleted across all servers. me and thunder took the clan over, and it lasted many sets after till the clan split up.

unless political and factors were involved. but i dont recall the political climate at the time enough to make that call, and it seems doubtful.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 4th 2014, 5:57:27
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iScode Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 7:27:29

to put it nicely? we were boss.

You were not boss, you were low life scum who fluffed with people in real life...

you are just lucky you are canadian so you are not as scummy as the rest.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hel_TKS Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 9:55:48

I remember the old days. Dont hit RD they said, what ever you do dont hit em.

I remember when I did one or two spyops on a RD-country by mistake, I was afraid. I logged in like 20-30 times in two hours to see if I still was alive.

How many players did 1A have? Not countrys, beacause of cheating, but players? 5000? 10000? 20000?

Alin Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 9:57:54

surely not more than 3k. But with plenty of kids having plenty of time to run 20/each.

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 12:46:58

Originally posted by Alin:
As i mentioned above, i can not ever trust, 100%, RD colors. Even after RD is gone. You build yourself that reputation. Call me crazy, nuts or addicted to a fixed idea if you want but the discussions i have seen on the RD boards is not worthy of ever trusting someone from there, again.

but all you saw on our boards was further lies from us :(

Alin Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 13:34:30

Originally posted by Alin:

but all you saw on our boards was further lies from us :(

Yea but when someone posts pictures of you "naked" you can`t lie about anything anymore ... :(

Marshal Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 13:40:17

Originally posted by Hel_TKS:

How many players did 1A have? Not countrys, beacause of cheating, but players? 5000? 10000? 20000?

highest amount of countries was ~30k so prolly 10k.

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 13:59:51

type in taylor swift nude into google image search, alin.

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 14:53:17

Don't know anything about the RD tag that played in EE. Going back to Swirve days I always though that RD - tagged countries or untagged - was one person.

Can't really remember why. Mostly because s/he was so lame I think - hard to imagine there being two people willing to invest so much time in such time consuming and dull things. But a bit, also, because of what you could see happening in game.

Anyway very glad s/he has died, lost interest, been security measured out of the game. :D

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 15:55:45

so not only are you a self confessed idiot, but you just said you were happy someone died because they were mean/lame in an online game?

dude.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford