Verified:

Yamaha Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:19:59

Originally posted by OGT:

Ill start here, I think i was plus 25k off pdm last set, PDM=FAIL.

I hit 23 minutes after the retal window on a sunday after the weekend, which believe it or not some people do have lives and live it on the weekend, people with jobs especially, secondly your twisting this to justify your fs, your fsing thefist to make your clan mates feel good about the stomping they recieved last reset at the hands of a much better clan, but just like the reset before this one a much better clan will come along and plow you guys and make you realize that all you did the reset before was bully a peaceful netgaining clan.

feel real big pdm, since you haven't felt that way since 2001

GL to the fist, send me a pact if you guys need FA, thanks.

Please disregard all of this, just the ramblings of a tagjumper...
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Strife Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:26:55

Oh look, the tag jumper who has effectively removed himself from the war is trying to talk smack.

Let us for a tiny moment ignore the fact that after you tagjumped, you had practically ceded all flufftalk rights.

You've cried no less than twice already about how it was the weekend and you have a life wahwahwahwah and somehow that justifies you hitting out of the retal window. To which I ask you, do we give a fluff how busy you are? Is every alliance supposed to have "busy time allowances" for people with a 'life' such that they can take their retal outside the retal window legitly?

No, noone has such a silly clause. You cant take the retal, go tell someone else to take it. This is about as dumb as crying because you got hit while at work and were unable to wall, because for some reason the opposing alliance is only allowed to hit you while you are able to come online.

Make clanmates feel good? SERIOUSLY? I was one of the first to die to Collab last set without even as much as a text, all I wanted this set was a fresh start, war or otherwise. I dont need to hit anyone to make me 'feel good', much less a clan that is smaller than us.

spawn Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:34:06

he retalled well within the retal time frame, when will you get it? ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Strife Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:38:04

Originally posted by spawn:
he retalled well within the retal time frame, when will you get it? ;)

I hit 23 minutes after the retal window

So which is it?

But it really doesnt matter, we are long past the issue of hitting out of the window or otherwise, I was merely questioning how he justified his outside hit because he had a 'life'

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:39:10

yamaha, and strife, my reasons for joining the fist were more then public to everyone in this game, if i was gonna war i was gonna do it in my home clan, SancT, you dumb fluffs. Now pay attention, regardless of your 48 hour policy thefists is 72 hours, I retaled 20 minutes out of YOUR policy but almost 24 hours before our policy expired, and you got off easy because i bounced one, you were all greedy and wanted more land so you all scream ror.. thats greedy and you would have never tried that bs on a bigger clan.

You scream tag hopper whatever, Ill do what i can to make sure pdm gets what they deserve.. PDM is 100% the bad guys, you can even ask toma I was gonna tag over to sanct about a week ago, but mr limes timely grab on me was the last straw on the decision, if you wanna fluff talk me maybe you should know something about me.

OGT
Ex SancTuarY President, Head FA, HoW.
Long time Supporter of my Friends TheFist.

Sir Balin Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:41:41

Only have love for you OGT. And Collab too, minus one particularly mouthy troll.

snawdog Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:44:13

Has everyone forgotten that TheFist actually declared on us and ran spy ops as a FS, and that in reality this is a CS?
ICQ 364553524
msn

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:46:27

balin come join us FTW

and nothing in that last post is fabricated in anyway, thats what happened and thats why TheFist and PDM are at war today.

If you all have such a problem with me tag hopping why not kill me for it? It would be against pdm policy Im sure.. Id like to see how different those FA talks would be from the ones done with thefist.

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:48:30

If you hit 1 second after retal window closes its not a legitimate retal.

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:50:17

bobby our retal window was wiiiiiiiide open my friend.
23 hours and 37 minutes i believe untill it expired.

and snawdog i know they were doing spy ops to watch you all save turns.. if thats what your talking about then i don't see a problem.

snawdog Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:51:13

diffuse/cd/demo..not watching
ICQ 364553524
msn

spawn Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:53:52

wow still holding on to the "but they declared on us!1!!!" eh?

get over it. and the spyops only happend after TAN ran his mouth and i quote "Now we are going to make TheFist our personal fluff." which removed the last bit of doubt that you would FS us.
/slap iZarcon

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:54:24

yup once again snawdog is playing victim

snawdog Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:55:21

come on guys..i am just stating facts...sheesh
ICQ 364553524
msn

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:57:07

what facts? that your leaders provoked this war?

those spy ops wouldn't have been done if you guys didn't tell spawn you were gonna own them.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2010, 14:02:39

No, there was one ror thAt was a genuine policy dispute. Even you guys admitted the rest were just flat out rors... As I said, provocation to try to get your war this set
Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
If by disagreement in policy you mean your own members constantly breaking even your own rules and 1 dispute regarding policy.... Your country had rored fist enough during the set to warrant a kill even without the latest dispute

Otherwise it was obvious you were just provoking fist with constant rors and unfullfilled promises to take care of the problems..

Well you see, by our policy you were the one constantly retalling retals. It works both ways. This was in no way contrived. We actually wanted to net from the beginning. We will always stand up for ourselves though, even when it is against not-bullies.

And I technically never promised to make the problems stop. I told the members who RoRed to stop and they did. (although that caused a philosophical discussion on someone taking a retal being immune to random grabs for 48 hours, but I digress). My point being I did everything I said I was going to do (talk to my members). I don't run all those countries.
l
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Detmer Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:06:20

No, there was one ror thAt was a genuine policy dispute. Even you guys admitted the rest were just flat out rors... As I said, provocation to try to get your war this set
If by disagreement in policy you mean your own members constantly breaking even your own rules and 1 dispute regarding policy.... Your country had rored fist enough during the set to warrant a kill even without the latest dispute

Otherwise it was obvious you were just provoking fist with constant rors and unfullfilled promises to take care of the problems..

Well you see, by our policy you were the one constantly retalling retals. It works both ways. This was in no way contrived. We actually wanted to net from the beginning. We will always stand up for ourselves though, even when it is against not-bullies.

And I technically never promised to make the problems stop. I told the members who RoRed to stop and they did. (although that caused a philosophical discussion on someone taking a retal being immune to random grabs for 48 hours, but I digress). My point being I did everything I said I was going to do (talk to my members). I don't run all those countries.
l

When we RoRed you and you retalled the RoRs... nothing became of that. This was purely about the policy dispute and you KILLING our country. Do you really think you can kill someone's country when they think it is in the right and get away with it? Killing a country is not something you can just do with a free pass.

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:21:39

If anyone feels like OGT shouldn't have tag jumped why don't you put your money where your mouth is and kill him?

Seems simple to me.

and to whoever said Thomas tried to lead a coup on one of the best leaders PDM ever had almost caused me to spew coke all over my keyboard. Wari may have had his moments but I can count 3 much better leaders of PDM in this thread :P

Also if collab was looking for any excuse to war PDM would already be a bunch of restarts ;)

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:26:47

sure OGT so it was a legitimate retal in your eyes. But it was not in their eyes. The fact it was sooooo close to a legit retal in their eyes is of exactly 0 importance. That is my point.

snawdog Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:28:11

Reading comprehension FTW!..I said one of our great leaders,i personally think all past and present are great..../
ICQ 364553524
msn

Liet Kynes

Aug 31st 2010, 14:28:35

...if you wanna fluff talk me maybe you should know something about me.

OGT
Ex SancTuarY President, Head FA, HoW.
Long time Supporter of my Friends TheFist.

This gave me the lulz.

Enlighten us then, what is the at the essence of OGT so that we might know something about you, so that we can fluff talk you lol.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2010, 14:32:10

One thing I know about OGT is his countries always die... Weather its on Team or Allaince :p

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:33:56

Originally posted by snawdog:
Reading comprehension FTW!..I said one of our great leaders,i personally think all past and present are great..../

I understood what you said, though the fact that you think he was one of your great leaders if still pretty funny. The dude led for what one set? He organized an AB FS then dissappeared within days of the war starting. Sounds like one of the best you've had. He also managed to isolate PDM by running his mouth all the time. Perhaps you should watch drow, detmer or balin more and learn what a good leader looks like.

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:35:04

Originally posted by Requiem:
One thing I know about OGT is his countries always die... Weather its on Team or Allaince :p

Looks like his country is still alive in alliance.

Liet's last sentence didn't make sense to me, maybe I'm a bit slow.

Liet Kynes

Aug 31st 2010, 14:38:05

Originally posted by joe2:

I understood what you said, though the fact that you think he was one of your great leaders if still pretty funny. The dude led for what one set? He organized an AB FS then dissappeared within days of the war starting. Sounds like one of the best you've had. He also managed to isolate PDM by running his mouth all the time. Perhaps you should watch drow, detmer or balin more and learn what a good leader looks like.

You're welcome to apply and make your way up the ranks to see if you make the cut! I'd welcome your attempt since you seem to be so knowledgeable in the ways of leadership, perhaps you'll bring some much needed insight and political gusto to take PDM TO THE TOP! fluff YEAH!!! WHERE'S THAT APPLICATION? WHY HAVEN'T YOU SUBMITTED IT ALREADY?!

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:39:46

Originally posted by Liet Kynes:

You're welcome to apply and make your way up the ranks to see if you make the cut! I'd welcome your attempt since you seem to be so knowledgeable in the ways of leadership, perhaps you'll bring some much needed insight and political gusto to take PDM TO THE TOP! fluff YEAH!!! WHERE'S THAT APPLICATION? WHY HAVEN'T YOU SUBMITTED IT ALREADY?!

I played in PDM nub. Perhaps I'm knowledgeable in the ways of leadership because I am a leader in an alliance much greater than yours.

Liet Kynes

Aug 31st 2010, 14:42:10

Originally posted by Liet Kynes:

I played in PDM nub. Perhaps I'm knowledgeable in the ways of leadership because I am a leader in an alliance much greater than yours.

OH MY MISTAKE SIR! Honestly, I didn't know that I was in the presence of greatness. My humble person knows not your status of greatness!!!! FORGIVE ME MASTER!!!!!!!!

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:44:34

I might forgive you later ;)

On a side note to your previous post, in my personal opinion the three PDM leaders I mentioned above are and were much more qualified leaders than I am/will be.

Lucky for most people I don't make the decisions of who to wipe out in a given set or we would war a lot more often :P

toma Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:46:18

HEY COLLAB! this supposed to be fist and pdm bashing each other! If you want to bash pdm you better do some fsing first!
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 14:47:13

well if it helps toma the fist sucks donkey balls....I mean they are getting beat by PDM!! losers!

Liet Kynes

Aug 31st 2010, 14:48:44

well if it helps toma the fist sucks donkey balls....I mean they are getting beat by PDM!! losers!

Its not their fault they can't compete with my MASSIVE BALLS.

TAN Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 15:26:14

Guys, let's not let OGT bait us here. Yes, he tag jumped...but he jumped OUT of the tag. Why would we waste turns killing a country that has taken itself out of the war, and possibly risk a war with Collab? It's just retarded. We won't do it.

Talk as much smack as you like, OGT. We're not coming after you if you're not tagged as Fist.

I must admit, Wari had his moments, but we've had better leadership in the past. That doesn't justify Thomas leading a coup though and running a KR on him. But that's in the past, and really our only gripe with Collab is Thomas, not OGT, not the past war or anything.

Yes, we were at fault for the original RoR, and we can dispute whether or not those retals for it were legit or not, but it's pointless at this stage.

Let's just try to have some fun guys.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

joe2 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 15:53:56

Fun is not allowed!! what do you think this is a fluffing game?

Drow Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 23:19:46

joe: thanks for the compliment.

I've stayed out of this pretty much entirely.
All I will say is that we were NOT looking for a war.
I haven't seen all the news on this, RL has been a fluff lately and I barely have time to run a country right atm, so I cannot comment on the lead up, only that I trust Detmer's decision to lead us into war was justified.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

OGT Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 11:02:51

tan why would i not try to bait pdm into killing me? you guys ruined my reset purposely knowing I am Collab.. thats how i see this situation.. and if you were in my shoes youd see it the same way, we ruined you guys last reset, farmed you all set, I don't blame you I guess but don't get mad when i talk smack about you guys doing what you did.

and Leit I will, tag hopper? please, Ive been in SancTuarY since 2001.. Before that RoCK for over a year, then Arrow for 2 years.. I woulda stayed in RoCK if they didn't turn out to be bot runners. I was pretty much any leadership position possible in SancT at one point or another. Im busy with a new job and wanted a peaceful place to net god willing.. clearly he wasn't. So I go back to my home to war with them since some people wouldn't let me netgain in peace... I coulda stayed there and let you guys kill me then CF, since im sure thats all you guys really wanted, but I ain't given pdm the satisfaction of doing that. I feel bad i left my friends in thefist before they got fs'd, but they are my friends so they will understand 100%.. I bet if i joined any tag you were unpacted too this woulda happened.

I like some people in pdm.. but what you guys were pulling with me was low.

AND AND! it probably pissed doom off royally that I was comming out way ahead after the retals..

either way liet and the others who question my loyalty, Ive been loyal to SancT for 9 years now.. how long you been in pdm for? a year? 2?

and I know some have been there for ages, Im questioning, liet, yamaha, and that other dude.

TAN Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 11:26:29

tan why would i not try to bait pdm into killing me? you guys ruined my reset purposely knowing I am Collab.. thats how i see this situation.. and if you were in my shoes youd see it the same way, we ruined you guys last reset, farmed you all set, I don't blame you I guess but don't get mad when i talk smack about you guys doing what you did.

I thought you were in the Fist. This war had NOTHING to do with you or Collab. So don't flatter yourself.

So keep trying to bait us. It won't work.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 1st 2010, 11:29:06

wow.. the drama in this thread is too confusing for anyone to try to understand.

wish there was an "Ignore Thread" button.. this hurts my brain
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

spawn Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 12:20:21

for the price of a simple FA package i'll explain everything to you in detail Zarcon!
/slap iZarcon

Strife Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 12:23:46

you guys ruined my reset purposely knowing I am Collab..

Ok

Detmer Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 13:41:40

Originally posted by Strife:

Ok

Ironically I thought that was anyone aside from OGT because I never assume people name country's after themselves =P shows what I know.

Sir Balin Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:30:52

i didn't even know OGT was in collab :P

Detmer Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:33:51

Originally posted by Sir Balin:

Apparently he is now. I guess he was in TheFist when this happened. Something about us not having relations with them and many grabs going back and forth. I don't know. Sounds like targeting since he used to be in Sanct 5 years ago if you ask me.

ROF Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 15:20:49

Originally posted by Sir Balin:

I didn't even knew OGT was a person, so yeah I just wanted to ruin his netting set lol

Liet Kynes

Sep 1st 2010, 16:22:10

I feel bad i left my friends in thefist before they got fs'd, but they are my friends so they will understand 100%..

No worries OGT. My friends also understood 100% the time that I walked away from a fight, they got their asses kicked but I didn't want to ruin my pretty face, so I ditched them before the brawl broke out for some other friends I knew. Oh wait, I've never done something that low.

either way liet and the others who question my loyalty, Ive been loyal to SancT for 9 years now.. how long you been in pdm for? a year? 2?

lulz, loyalty isn't measured by units of time, its measured by the caliber of your actions.

spawn Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 16:26:54

odd that you guys make more a deal out of it than us lol
/slap iZarcon

joe2 Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 16:37:43

Originally posted by Strife:

Ok

Ironically I thought that was anyone aside from OGT because I never assume people name country's after themselves =P shows what I know.

Same thing I always think when i see someones name in a country. I doubt PDM was trying to get back at collab that way :P

OGT Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:01:55

lol yea really joe, not like pdm was bitter after the beating they took from us. Hmm i must just be paranoid or something..

ROF Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:44:38

That's exactly what I thought OGT, you're not that important to us that we would hit Fist just because you were tagged to them. We all had our reasons for what we've done, and the fact that you don't approve them doesn't change a thing. But if you don't like it well though luck man. Learn to live with the fact that everything doesn't work out in the way you'd like.

OGT Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:49:11

lol oh so all the rors from pdm on a country with my name in it was just a big coincidence.. who are you anyways? new member? your first set in pdm?

probably

beat it kid

TAN Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 21:49:54

RoF has been in PDM for a long time.

The "RoRs" on you kept coming at you because YOU were the one who kept hitting back. I mean seriously, wtf are you thinking? You expect us to retal someone else for your hits or something?

Stop flattering yourself. This had nothing to do with you or Collab. If we wanted to "get back" at Collab we would war them directly. Being outnumbered has never stopped us before, and you can ask LaF and SoF to confirm.
FREEEEEDOM!!!