Verified:

SkyKing Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 20:45:43

Too many rules. Too much pattycake. Will be self-terminating in 72 hours. I'm going back to primary where the game still makes sense.

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 20:46:47

Thanks for the announcement. I now feel informed.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

SkyKing Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 20:48:40

Free land 87.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 20:58:15

Oh, that makes perfect sense; that's exactly how a primary player would try and fail at alliance. I was confused about what the hell #87 had been thinking all round long, but that clears it up.

Thanks!

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:04:06

Aw, you could have at least let me know first bud.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:20:09

if you want to war then safest bets are sof, sol and imag.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SkyKing Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:29:16

Originally posted by iccyh:
Oh, that makes perfect sense; that's exactly how a primary player would try and fail at alliance. I was confused about what the hell #87 had been thinking all round long, but that clears it up.

Thanks!

Thought I'd give it a shot. Clearly this place moves at its own speed, much to slow for me. Dedicated retalers, 6-days before I can landgrab a dedicated retaler who retaled for someone else, everyone on the DNH list. For being the primary war server, there are a crapton of rules. Seriously, I got to wait 3 days to take a hit, then I can't hit the hitter for 3 days. (That's 10% of total gametime in days) So your telling me I should All-X on the primary war server. Doesn't make sense to me. More power to you all if your flavor. Clearly it was not mine.

Everyone good luck on this round. Catch you all in express and primary.

Edited By: SkyKing on Oct 28th 2014, 21:33:11
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:45:55

ewpp disabled week 1 wars so now wars start later.

SkyKing Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 21:46:42

Originally posted by Marshal:
ewpp disabled week 1 wars so now wars start later.
Clearly, didn't have that kind of patience. Being from primary we come out the gates swinging. XD

And by swinging I mean calculatedly landgrabbing fatzos.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 22:21:14

*shakes head* Byeeeeeeeeeee

Heston Game profile

Oct 28th 2014, 23:04:25

sticky this important mo fukkin sheeet.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Taveren Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 0:58:01

The EWPP doesn't prevent you from engaging in a week 1 war. It might get you killed though. Similarly, nothing prevents an untagged from quad tapping a tagged country. It'll probably get them killed.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

juice Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 1:40:33

skyking is just mad because Rage was raping him with our retals and he was about to give back all that land that he took this morning anyway.

This server is different than Primary. you need to learn how to play here if you wish to succeed.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 1:52:16

wow tell us how it goes there juice, damn another genius
HT

crest23 Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 1:59:54

Lol, same thing happens when alliance players come to primary and get raped, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 2:47:22

Primary is a lot more enjoyable to me than this server. To each their own. I just can't bear to let my clam (sorry, we're an appliance now) die while I play on other servers.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 3:06:08

It is a pretty rare case that you see the interesting stuff on alliance in the first month, unless you get pulled into an early war. The planning, coordination, and participation that war requires is where most of the "fun" is, so I can't help but think you're giving up a little early.

It is a different game, and you can't try to play it like primary. I'd probably get slaughtered on primary; I'm sure that goes both ways.

elvesrus

Oct 29th 2014, 3:10:50

Originally posted by Marshal:
if you want to war then safest bets are sof, sol and imag.

if you do basic fact checking before speaking you sound a lot smarter
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 3:16:14

Elves, you have almost 3000 posts and still haven't figured marshal out?

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 3:19:56

Wait... Someone from the Primary server is calling Alliance slow?

Let that sink in for a moment :-D
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2014, 3:55:27

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Wait... Someone from the Primary server is calling Alliance slow?

Let that sink in for a moment :-D

Yo dawg, don't do that, your brain will explode!!!

/run
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 29th 2014, 4:08:05

Lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SkyKing Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 10:06:58

Originally posted by juice:
skyking is just mad because Rage was raping him with our retals and he was about to give back all that land that he took this morning anyway.

This server is different than Primary. you need to learn how to play here if you wish to succeed.
Could have cared less about the retals. Cared more about the strings. I kept hitting you guys even though I knew I was gonna lose land. I like hitting people. That is what is fun for me. I had a list of 30 potential people to hit and I could only hit two every 3 days. SNOOOOOOZE.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 10:12:04

Express is the place for you, my son.

Pace is fast and FURIOUS!

SkyKing Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 12:12:52

I've been playing express pretty much every week since I've been back. Taking this week of though. It is definitely a pace that better suits me.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 29th 2014, 16:44:57

Originally posted by Taveren:
The EWPP doesn't prevent you from engaging in a week 1 war. It might get you killed though. Similarly, nothing prevents an untagged from quad tapping a tagged country. It'll probably get them killed.

except sk wasn't untagged.

Originally posted by elvesrus:

if you do basic fact checking before speaking you sound a lot smarter

i did check his country afterwards and saw that he jumped off from sol.

sky: alliances use dedicated retallers to maximize land gotten from retals. why so long wait before getting your land back is odd but upto sol to solve.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:22:41

Primary is a lot more enjoyable to me than this server. To each their own. I just can't bear to let my clam (sorry, we're an appliance now) die while I play on other servers.

You are an appliance? What kind of appliance are you? Which clan is this that has become an appliance?

Like a toaster or a vibrator? Inquiring minds want to know!

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:46:03

Originally posted by SkyKing:
Too many rules. Too much pattycake. Will be self-terminating in 72 hours. I'm going back to primary where the game still makes sense.

Express? I think Express is the best for "no rules" play. Even Primary has its "accepted standards" or "unspoken rules" that everyone seems to get worked up about from time to time. On Express it is fast enough that nobody really has much time to enforce anything.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 23:49:59

Originally posted by Atryn:

You are an appliance? What kind of appliance are you? Which clan is this that has become an appliance?

http://www.theappliance.org/ - even though the site is no longer in use

Y-NoT Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 0:20:15

war u sya?

Heston Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 0:26:16

Originally posted by Atryn:

Dildos. Alliance is a bunch of dildos. At least all the loyal ew pee pee cowards..
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 2:21:53

Ironically, and to make sure this is perfectly clear, the clam formerly known as The Appliance was not a signatory of the EWPP.

Soviet Game profile

Oct 31st 2014, 8:19:28

Ironically, and to make sure this is perfectly clear, the clam formerly known as The Appliance was not a signatory of the EWPP.

Doesn't matter, it is up to FDF to decide whether or not The Appliance is subject to the EWPP rules, even if The Appliance refuses to be.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org