Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 16:44:37

Is watching all the baby back fluffes with no skill try to spy rape and farm my incredibly deep DR country with their fluffbox of a country.

Take #45 for example. This dude has the skills of a mentally handicappend squirrel, yet he keeps comming. This fluffty country on 7k acres making 1.5 mill cash a turn lol.

There are a couple others out there, you know who you are, but atleast they stopped when I told them to back off or lose a country.

Poor poor #45. Probably isn't smart enough to even understand how bad they really are. I could finish around 14 mill NW despite being a landfarm in a fluffty food set. Where you going to finish brah?

Btw, I bought up to 2 mill turrets so this tard stops spreading his stupidity among my civilians. Sorry guys. The funny part though is 2 mill turrets is unbreakable for his 1800 turn dictator.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 23rd 2014, 16:52:31
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

UpTheIrons Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 16:57:47

I enjoy watching landfarm each week. You're walking around with a pork chop around your neck and some people can't resist trying to take a bite.

mrford Game profile

Nov 23rd 2014, 17:02:40

You know, it is pretty easy to batch up to 12k acres when you don't care about defense lol.

I suppose if I played it right and waited till some tard farmed me deep into DR before my last big batch then bought up I could slide into the t10 every set, but where is the fun in that?

Naw, I enjoy ass battling the tards that dont know how to grab, and the nub spies that steal my cash for like 500k a turn when i have like 30mill food onhand. Not to mention playing with the market!

Some of my ingame convos are pretty fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SEPL Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 15:03:06

Its a blessing that ppl grab u until dr before ur next big jump

blid

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2014, 22:38:40

Originally posted by mrford:
I enjoy ass battling
sounds cool
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 1:10:38

Originally posted by blid:
I enjoy ass battling
sounds cool

Dirty....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 6:09:01

DR ABUSE ! :)

ur always in deep dr brah.. didnt had a chance to make use of ur acres. :/

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 11:04:54

You could always farm the tards that farm me deep into DR!

Other than that I can't help you there
Swagger of a Chupacabra

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 15:12:51

You could always farm the tards that farm me deep into DR!

Other than that I can't help you there

Been doin just that :)

amazing what you and braden do with the no hit DR all the way strat... getting constantly into top 10 wont be difficult thing actually since you brought it up.