Verified:

Jelly

Mar 7th 2015, 23:26:50

#77 & #109

I thought EVO were the ones really against Alliances dropping guys from tags and then farming them, not to mention having #77 farm untags to raise DR within seconds.

mrford Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 0:39:50

you jelly?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

AzNiZe Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 2:19:56

they didn't drop me, i detag myself..you jelly?

CX LaE Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 3:52:16

Detagging/farming tagmates for major gains = fluffgaining.

Oden = fluffgainer.

:)
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Untagged Hunter

Mar 8th 2015, 4:30:36

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Detagging/farming tagmates for major gains = fluffgaining.

Oden = fluffgainer.

:)

nigga plz, like you wouldn't farm a detagger. Jelly belly

CX LaE Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 5:19:07

Nope. Actually, I wouldn't. I don't netgain like a fluff ;)
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Untagged Hunter

Mar 8th 2015, 5:26:11

that's not what i heard from express server lulz

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2015, 5:41:38

i hear evo specifically asked to be allowed to do that this set

almost seems like the two players agreed to do it all along

no difference between that and running a landfarm for someone, particularly once you start grabbing to drop your DR

definately makes whatever finish oden gets this set lame

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 5:44:46

i see you jelly

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2015, 5:57:05

Poor gamesmanship honestly.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

timmie Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 7:14:00

I do agree here, I see it as not a legit finish, but I also dont see your reason for playing azn if you play a few weeks detag off into the abyss of rl?

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 10:20:54

AZN tagged up SPARTA for war ... he dont need his extra land hehe ;)

tellarion Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 11:49:38

Originally posted by enshula:
i hear evo specifically asked to be allowed to do that this set

almost seems like the two players agreed to do it all along

no difference between that and running a landfarm for someone, particularly once you start grabbing to drop your DR

definately makes whatever finish oden gets this set lame

I asked you guys to drop that ridiculous pact term from well over a year ago because it was unwieldy, it was stupid, and you guys just violated it last set.

Azn detagged himself, he was not detagged by me or another tag admin. If I had known about it beforehand, I probably would have told them not to do it, but they didn't exactly ask for permission.

But seriously, if you want to whine at us for something like this, you have to hold yourselves to the same standard.

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 12:02:11

Sounds like Evo likes to have their cake and eat it too. Whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander hunh. Two sets of rules. Everyone else / Evo got it thank you for clarifying that Evo has rules and everyone else has their own set. Got it.
HT

AzNiZe Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 13:17:54

I needed to get my spal up. Oden basically taught me this game the past few years, so that was my way of thanking him. You jelly can call it whatever you want, like a give two fluff :)

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 13:43:25

Some people need to learn a new aged thing called land targets hitting someone who Detagged from your clan is pretty pathetic just saying...
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

tellarion Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 14:35:49

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Sounds like Evo likes to have their cake and eat it too. Whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander hunh. Two sets of rules. Everyone else / Evo got it thank you for clarifying that Evo has rules and everyone else has their own set. Got it.

I'm not the one pointing fingers. Pot calling the Kettle black at this point..

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2015, 15:24:47

tellarion,

If i'm correct, EVO did make LaF pay when this happened with LaF, and this set it was specifically requested to be removed.

And now you are playing the 'my members are doing stuff I can't control' card?

I love double standards
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

tellarion Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 15:58:59

Originally posted by Forgotten:
tellarion,

If i'm correct, EVO did make LaF pay when this happened with LaF, and this set it was specifically requested to be removed.

And now you are playing the 'my members are doing stuff I can't control' card?

I love double standards

We made Laf pay? More like Laf FSed us and forced this term into the pact.

The person who did this last set knows what he did, and he wasn't punished for it, and I'm not going to drag his name in the mud cause he's a nice guy.

I'm not 'playing' any 'cards'. I'm telling you that this isn't a coordinated Evo activity. This was one member detagging himself and telling another member about it, without any involvement of Evo leadership(or else more than 1 person would have benefitted, I'll tell you that much). But while we're on that subject, what do you think would be an appropriate response? Should I detag the person who benefitted so you guys can farm him? Should I give you free land as an exchange for his actions?

And finally, as far as double standards go, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

133tz Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 16:35:31

lol wasn't #77 running under a fake sol tag? :P
I am an EE noob.

Suncrusher Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 16:49:34

bonus

Jealous Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 17:30:15

Originally posted by tellarion:
But while we're on that subject, what do you think would be an appropriate response? Should I detag the person who benefitted so you guys can farm him? Should I give you free land as an exchange for his actions?

To detag Oden is not needed.

Just make Oden drop all the land he took.

ssewellusmc

Mar 8th 2015, 18:03:31

Originally posted by Jealous:
Originally posted by tellarion:
But while we're on that subject, what do you think would be an appropriate response? Should I detag the person who benefitted so you guys can farm him? Should I give you free land as an exchange for his actions?

To detag Oden is not needed.

Just make Oden drop all the land he took.

I'm a little tired of other people telling other alliances what to do. If you guys don't like it war evo.

archaic Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 20:08:43

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Nope. Actually, I wouldn't. I don't netgain like a fluff ;)

Thats not what your old cellmate used to say . . .

I predict Woar!!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

alexzap Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 21:55:25

War ok, but don't drop the acres that just plain stupid. Such a waste. That's like when an untag goes nuts and grabs your alliance ss/ps. It's like doing a kr without getting land back first.

How many acres are we talking here? 10k + I think.

timmie Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 22:30:51

Don't war over something like this! That silly. Oden has put alot of time into his set once again. If the other evo member was happy to bend ova for oden then I guess that only looks bad on both of them.

It's not against the rules, it just makes his finish not legit as it would of been had he not been allowed to rape a clan member. sad but true

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 23:19:46

Honestly, who cares?

If azn wants to drop tag and get farmed by a former clansmate then so be it. Last time i checked it was still an alliance based server.

Not sure why people cry sooooooo much when an alliance propells someone forward.
The Death Knights

XI

mrford Game profile

Mar 8th 2015, 23:27:50

because butthurt fluffes without friends cant compete!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

En4cer Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 5:38:47

If anything im glad the land went to a commie :P

archaic Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 6:01:45

Leave it to En4cer to see the bright side, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

En4cer Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 6:47:46

theres a good vibe amongst the servers netter at this point... why rock the boat :P

Friendly competition is better for this community at this point in time ;)

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 10:21:50

AZN why not me ??!?!?! :( : (

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 12:26:04

Lots of people must really love to post when they have no right to. "OMG ITS NOT LEGIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAA"...as if anyone of substance cares.

Originally posted by En4cer:
theres a good vibe amongst the servers netter at this point... why rock the boat :P

Friendly competition is better for this community at this point in time ;)

Don't worry--in a couple sets, this "friendly competition" will sour like it always does, EVO will get pounded for a set or two, and everyone will end up with hurt feelings afterwards.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hawkster Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 13:06:12

This is rather poor form, if anything this should have been done prior to the untagging. Keep it all in the family. Why run and try to hide the fact, are you ashamed. Tsk tsk.

Land trading should be done w/in the clan too, why share with other clans, kinda defeats the whole purpose of a clan dominating imho.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2015, 13:47:38

IMO team server anything is ok except breaking the earthempires.com (Qz/Pang) rules.

mrford Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 14:06:40

i mean, how desperate for attention must you be when something like this is important enough to fluff about?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2015, 14:53:20

Ford, AT has always been about fluffing. This must not surprise you.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 15:49:43

Originally posted by Requiem:
IMO team server anything is ok except breaking the earthempires.com (Qz/Pang) rules.

yur wrong, grabbing ain't allowed against some tags.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2015, 16:59:58

My opinion is my opinion. It can be whatever you want it to be but it's still my opinion :)

Forgotten

Mar 9th 2015, 18:43:39

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Don't worry--in a couple sets, this "friendly competition" will sour like it always does, EVO will get pounded for a set or two, and everyone will end up with hurt feelings afterwards.

well, it certainly doesn't help with the events in discussion in the topic.

things don't go sour without reason.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Trife Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 19:12:46

opps wrong thread

DStone Rocks Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 22:41:21

Would have had a pretty decent finish too as a commie. Too bad. If you do this and don't actually win the set that's even more lame though so I hope it works out. How about you send him some FA and maybe some ResAlly leeches? Anyone else in your tag "not playing" this set that would be willing to detag, it looks like he could use a boost.

Do you have anyone running a solid suicider country to take care of anyone that might finish first?

/theend I'll take my bonus points now please

DStone Rocks Game profile

Mar 9th 2015, 22:49:40

Also I don't think anyone that posted is actually jelly, but it is fun to make fun of you for being lame-sauce. :)

Most of us probly don't care who wins/loses a set. There's a very select group of ppl that have a remote chance of finishing rank 1. That said, for those ppl who aren't tier 1 netters, it wud be unlikely that they wud feel halfway decent about winning a set by leeching off someone else and not off the sweat of your own back. It's not half as much fun if u can't do it on your own.

I mean who wants to have to be polite and say thank you and have to name their country after some other toolbag. I guess it depends on who helps you, but I mean I don't want to be indebted to some dork, like forgotten for instance, that would totally suck.

En4cer Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 6:26:58

:(

I thought u guys loved me :P

Forgotten

Mar 10th 2015, 7:10:43

HEY YOU, don't drag my name through dirt, i'm a Pro-Creationist Atheist

Anyways, if anyone is killing EVO, sign me up, it's not like I'm gonna finish top 5 or anything.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Atryn Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 12:01:24

Why doesn't everyone just get over this and intra-farm.

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 12:30:31

Originally posted by Forgotten:
HEY YOU, don't drag my name through dirt, i'm a Pro-Creationist Atheist

Anyways, if anyone is killing EVO, sign me up, it's not like I'm gonna finish top 5 or anything.

Jihad!
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Untagged Hunter

Mar 10th 2015, 14:32:01

I see bunch of pansies crying over a fat CI. Giving up land, FAs, tech leeches, and buyouts are all part of the team play. Most, if not all of rank 1 countries in previous sets involved team play.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 16:06:47

All questions of ethics aside, there is literally no chance of a CI getting rank 1 without either maaaasssiiivvveee luck, perfect market conditions(which is a joke with such a thin market), or some kind of help.

elvesrus

Mar 10th 2015, 17:32:41

laf doesn't war over crap like this. they just remove the country from the top as close to the end as they can
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.