Verified:

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2015, 18:26:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Dear Serp:

Stop hitting my allies *shakes fist* Thanks.

Sincerely, KoH

Yes, don't hit any of his allies which you haven't already hit. Great idea.

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 0:44:41

Originally posted by now im nothing:
I stock turns for later... stop exploring them after 12acres gain.

I tried to do that more aggressively. Of course I just lost turns w/ the game being down for half a day:(

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2015, 21:23:26

Due to a couple of my allies being 'banned in the USA', I find myself in need of 2 research allies. Please pm me if you have a slot open.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 22:26:13

except game is hosted in canuckland.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 7th 2015, 1:52:33

where are teh non C/I at?

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2015, 23:08:37

4000+k ppt tech. No techer needs a pal?

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 8th 2015, 3:27:57

How bout a leech? :-)
The EEVIL Empire

Cannon Game profile

Apr 8th 2015, 5:21:53

Commies running away with it so far. Same as last set, and the same two! Good job guys. Week long vacation really derailed my set. Potentially busy for the next two as well. See you all in Sept!!

PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!

MountainYeti Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 0:53:21

Still need an int ally. I got 600K spies anyone interested pm me

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 1:04:20

Originally posted by Serpentor:
How bout a leech? :-)

Hmmm, could trade leeching for safelisting...

now im nothing Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 3:05:23

Yah I think it will be an even better set for the top commies than last at this rate. Time to start picking out double tappers to double tap and or others who might deserve such punishment.... ha
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

h2orich Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 5:58:47

the biggest casher half the size of the biggest CI?

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 10:04:59

Originally posted by Cannon:
Commies running away with it so far. Same as last set, and the same two! Good job guys. Week long vacation really derailed my set. Potentially busy for the next two as well. See you all in Sept!!

The reason why you get top feed every set is because your defense sucks. So, instead of asking someone else to PS Croatia why don't you just man up and do it yourself :-P

Edited By: Nerrus on Apr 9th 2015, 11:43:53
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 20:07:05

/me thinks Gogy cums all over his keyboard each time he makes 2k+ grabs.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 20:34:51

nah, he does it only when he makes 5k+ acres grab.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 21:31:24

Meh, my fan club is coming for those two n00bs.

Cannon Game profile

Apr 9th 2015, 23:01:04

Originally posted by Nerrus:

The reason why you get top feed every set is because your defense sucks. So, instead of asking someone else to PS Croatia why don't you just man up and do it yourself :-P

Do you even know what country I was running? I did man up and retalled. It was more of a facetious comment than an actual request. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2015, 23:20:40

^^ Lucky, right? I was going to ask you if you had a tech spot open but it's a little late now.

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 2:55:37

Do you even know what country I was running? I did man up and retalled. It was more of a facetious comment than an actual request. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Actually, I do know what I am talking about. Its irrelevant what country you were running, the point was you got top feed and had posted "PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!"

After getting reproached, you are now claiming that you're post was merely a facetious comment and not an actual request. Furthermore you are now claiming that you had already manned up and retalled.

If you had already manned up and retalled, then you should not have posted "PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!" in the first place. But by doing so, it now looks like you were actually trying to goad others into harming or troubling CROATIA. That is malicious and unsportsmanlike man.

Edited By: Nerrus on Apr 10th 2015, 3:02:44
^..^ Surren ^..^

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 3:02:13

Actually, I do know what I am talking about. Its irrelevant what country you were running, the point was you got top feed and had posted "PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!"

After getting reproached, you are now claiming that you're post was merely a facetious comment and not an actual request. Furthermore you are now claiming that you had already manned up and retalled.

If you had already manned up and retalled, then you should not have posted "PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!" in the first place. But by doing so, it now looks like you were actually trying to goad others into harming or troubling CROATIA. That is malicious and unsportsmanlike conduct.

>The joke
>Your head

Edited By: RMcCourt on Apr 10th 2015, 3:04:23
See Original Post

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 4:11:09

Originally posted by RMcCourt:

If you had already manned up and retalled, then you should not have posted "PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!" in the first place. But by doing so, it now looks like you were actually trying to goad others into harming or troubling CROATIA. That is malicious and unsportsmanlike conduct.

>The joke
>Your head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

Edited By: Nerrus on Apr 10th 2015, 5:05:54
^..^ Surren ^..^

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 7:16:53

You said this, but you meant that, cause you didn't do this, and you went and said you did....but really your intention was this, to manipulate that...

Sounds like a wife's response after you asked her how her day was.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2015, 7:19:33

You said this, but you meant that, cause you didn't do this, and you went and said you did....but really your intention was this, to manipulate that...

Couldn't agree more LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 7:36:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Couldn't agree more LOL

Its complicated man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ht8GD0JhDU

Edited By: Nerrus on Apr 10th 2015, 7:56:57
^..^ Surren ^..^

Cannon Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 12:28:50

If you had already manned up and retalled, then you should not have posted "PS somebody smack down CROATIA plz. Top feeds me every set!!!!" in the first place. But by doing so, it now looks like you were actually trying to goad others into harming or troubling CROATIA. That is malicious and unsportsmanlike man.

Oh man. What is your deal? Ok here, look at this

C R O A T I A (#44) Lucky Luciano (#10) 2088A (2929A)
Lucky Luciano (#10) C R O A T I A (#44) 1604A (2335A)

Still don't believe I retalled? Still think I'm trying to manipulate people into fighting my battles for me? Listen to me: ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, so quit being so offended just for the sake of being offended. I talked to Gogy ingame after the hit and decided not to war since I was going on vacation for a week anyway. in the words of Aaron Rodgers - R-E-L-A-X

Edited By: Cannon on Apr 10th 2015, 12:31:30
See Original Post

Cannon Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 12:29:59

Haha, love it

MountainYeti Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 13:33:14

nobody wants an int ally with 800k spies? send me a pm im not picky just want someone with more than 300k

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 15:10:00

Oh man. What is your deal? Ok here, look at this

C R O A T I A (#44) Lucky Luciano (#10) 2088A (2929A)
Lucky Luciano (#10) C R O A T I A (#44) 1604A (2335A)

Still don't believe I retalled? Still think I'm trying to manipulate people into fighting my battles for me? Listen to me: ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, so quit being so offended just for the sake of being offended. I talked to Gogy ingame after the hit and decided not to war since I was going on vacation for a week anyway. in the words of Aaron Rodgers - R-E-L-A-X

Oh, ok... sorry, I'll back off.... peace :-D
^..^ Surren ^..^

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 10th 2015, 20:40:36

Lmao

#2thumbsup
The EEVIL Empire

Apr 11th 2015, 3:08:43

This stanly guy doing pretty good for oiler.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

stanrools Game profile

Apr 11th 2015, 3:23:03

Thank you!
Techer to win it all.

stanrools Game profile

Apr 12th 2015, 0:39:11

Im not so sure the commies are going to have a top finish. look at the market it is tanking! no pun intended.
Techer to win it all.

Apr 12th 2015, 3:15:26

Yah market is low. Most do not have the resources to buy all of us commies military for now , so they must go cheap. Not totally uncommon for commie in here.

stanrools Game profile

Apr 12th 2015, 4:32:08

I was thinking about finishing the set as a reseller but with markets below the privet market low that's not a option.
Techer to win it all.

grimjoww Game profile

Apr 12th 2015, 12:07:18

my stuff aint selling haha

grimjoww Game profile

Apr 12th 2015, 12:07:20

Ka Mac

Apr 13th 2015, 1:33:16

Mine too.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 13th 2015, 21:08:32

Well at least I know early I don't have a shot this set. Lmao

Congrats on the back to back wins ka Mac. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

stanrools Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 0:33:47

If only I didn't have to pay taxes on all the jets even when PSd out id buy up every jet on the market 95$! you guys are teasing me!
Techer to win it all.

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 2:45:16

i just had to share my love :)

Apr 14th 2015, 2:47:29

Seemed like a rather bold move farming you. You suffered some lovings your self this set that tim hortons guy lol he must have a grudge or you are one unlucky cat.

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 2:58:54

kinda unlucky to get whacked by that horton guy.. and he did it when i was inactive ..

not gonna be easy to get up and off the farming range of the big boys after that little skirmish.. well now the only way to deter them is to tech up.. retal and share the love.

no offence to the netters.. breaking gdi is a gamble. every top players know that.

you knew i will bite back yet you risked it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2015, 3:02:44

Don't worry guys, I got hit hard by missiles myself not too long ago, risk/reward with so few targets!
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 5:00:00

After I risked it tapping you, then you started growing again, I knew I was going to eat it no matter what anyways. Went all or none farming everybody after that. Lol figured I'd might as well go for the gusto.

Actually I did think I'd out grow waves, but market has been kinda weird and no sales all day. I knew you were going to drill me for sure though. I bought up to 65% sdi, and couldn't fund anymore with no sales. Lol

The EEVIL Empire

deezyboy Game profile

Apr 14th 2015, 21:46:15

Man that was ugly. So i guess mac has a big target on him now lol good luck guys

Apr 15th 2015, 13:25:33

Looks like all the big boys are taking some hits. :)

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 15th 2015, 23:51:10

The nukes are the true killers. Man oh man!
The EEVIL Empire

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 16th 2015, 2:16:53

I can't belive how powerful bomb buildings still is...

Apr 16th 2015, 4:49:09

Did someone bomb your buildings? I am starting to worry about retals or just getting hit by a higher land to networth country. Gonna burn some of these turns tomorrow eat the expenses and hope for the best.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 16th 2015, 20:40:23

It's because he's an Indy too bobby. If it was different bldg makeup then it would be uber weaker.
The EEVIL Empire