Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2015, 14:22:17

You fluff more than a child who didn't get their favorite color chair in preschool.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2015, 14:35:40

Originally posted by mrford:
You fluff more than a child who didn't get their favorite color chair in preschool.

i still do :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 16th 2015, 14:57:15

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
good game

still not as fun compared to the epic war between MD and SoF during our 75th reunion set...would love to see something as fun as that go down again

Yeah that was a very fun war. I got 3 kills in the FS, MD were dropping like flies;) But the best part is that it remained competetive and activity was high on both sides.
Do as I say, not as I do.

justtaint

May 16th 2015, 15:04:35

Vic, my impression was that SoF was joining the war. Then my impression was that SOL/Rage had to wait 24 hours before joining in (which would have utterly destroyed MD [a poor negotiation on MD's part]). Then my impression was that Rage had 24 hours after the FS to join the war. Then my impression was that Rage had 72 hours after notification was given to join in the war (hence the belief that the original attacks from SOL/MD were legit [seriously, that's what some of us were told]).

Get my point?

This was never going to be a friendly war when the sides drawn divided the server as they always do. This was an arranged war where only a select few had ALL the "impressions" and unfortunately a ton of others thought they knew all the details.
There should have been more transparency from the beginning. Post the guidelines on AT or something.
I had hoped that more alliances would have joined, so that the teams could have actually brought the two sides of this server a bit closer. Maybe LaF/Rage/Evo/PDM/LCN vs MD/SOL/SoF/Stones or any other similar combination, something that would have seen recent enemies forced to fight alongside each other, but it didn't work out that way.
SlashMD

Marshal Game profile

May 16th 2015, 15:42:59

sof was supposed to join but they decided to net and backed off.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BladeEWG Game profile

May 16th 2015, 16:39:29

Stones did fight alongside former enemies, and had a good time with it.
Part of a server war is to get to know other tags on a different level and meet people you usually don't
I thank SOL and MD for showing all of STONES a good time in the chats and including us in them. I especially enjoyed playing with MD again. It had been awile.
One thing I missed was the banter in messages between my country and the other side. Mostly due to not many grabs in the war where I could chide someone. Then when I finally got a LAFer to play messages with me, the b@stards killed me. 😊
With Riddler being out of the war on the Rage side I couldn't get anything going there.
It wasn't as great a war as we've seen on this server before,but it did give us all something to do and try to have fun with
Stones thanks all involved and if this comes up again.... COUNT US IN!!

RLenga MD Game profile

May 16th 2015, 22:23:10

Really LaF asked for the CF so I guess an argument can be made that MD, SOL & Stones are all still at war with Rage.....

mdevol Game profile

May 17th 2015, 0:19:59

All parties involved have CF and are included in said CF
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2015, 2:50:28

Well fought, great activity from SOL, MD and Stones, LAF as well!! Every time I managed to pop in there was someone on!

BladeEWG Game profile

May 18th 2015, 23:34:29

I really enjoyed playing trivia during the off times
Was a lot of fun in the WCs

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 19th 2015, 2:05:05

i like steak!

brujodale Game profile

May 20th 2015, 1:10:41

Enjoyed the in game messages with lots of the enemy, and chatting with new clans on our side.
lots of action, thought it was a good war with both sides showing great activity.
bru
ps sorry if u lost a missile or 100 :) and had to hit Gogy just once so I know he would hit me back like 5X! thanks Gogy your hits lQQks great on my record

Suicidal Game profile

May 20th 2015, 22:26:34

If some no longer want to have arranged wars, can we just go back to having unarranged wars then.....either way someone will fluff :p