Get er done

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2015, 9:14:54

LOL

pretty speedy kills so far I'd say

Colo Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 9:15:49

lol hell yeah. Almost like he is a natural who was born to kill.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 12:29:49

poor duff
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Donny Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 13:33:45

XD DETAH!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 5:51:46

No need to delete countries. Plan was to hit a second tag with the last 400 turns.

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 5:58:52

So you just randomly took out the TT tag?

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 6:17:29

If randomly means 'attack a clan who hasnt done you any harm in the past', then yes. I know thats a bit douchebaggery.
Of all the tags I think TT and a smaller (5-10) countries tag could have give me the best fight. Of course that depends on their willingness to fight.

romuluz Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 6:20:03

It is not suicidal or douche like if you have a tag. Only if you are untagged

If you are tagged, attacking anyone else is warring apparently.

End sarcasm...

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 6:23:47

I don't think you gave TT a chance though. How would you expect a fair fight after he has maybe 3-4 original countries left (he self deleted), and the rest are gonna be restarts and obviously weaker. Its basically a lost fight for him already. Attrition over time from back and fourth means he will eventually lose. You have the upperhand with the FS. Originally both your clans have similar sized countries.

If you want to war them or anyone else in the future you should declare ahead of time so you can fight it out. If fighting is what you're looking for. Some people don't look for fair fights though so I can understand if thats the case.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 6:31:24

Colo Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 7:45:54

haha id1028s you are a massive twaat. Why don't you step up and fight reb?

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 8:45:35

I understand your point id. Thats why I included another tag for this war. I saved my last two kills for that tag. But then i found out TT was deleting his last 5 countries, so there was no use to hit that second tag. With his originals left and most of the second tag alive I do think he (they) had a change.

But I understand, the way it turned out does make me look like a fool.

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 8:58:31

Originally posted by Colo:
I'm not TT. I'm just being a voice of reason here.

And Colo, I'm not a tough guy. My countries are weak as shyt. NBK easily overwhelms me. If you're such a tough guy why don't you step up?

And NBK is a warring clan as they say. And the EE wiki says they like wars. So it would be more fun and honorable if the war was reciprocated on both sides where the other side willingly fights back. Otherwise there is no point to it and it wouldn't be a war anymore but a slaughter.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 9:01:31

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 9:00:16

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
I understand your point id. Thats why I included another tag for this war. I saved my last two kills for that tag. But then i found out TT was deleting his last 5 countries, so there was no use to hit that second tag. With his originals left and most of the second tag alive I do think he (they) had a change.

Yeah I saw the news feed and was wondering how it was possible for you to take out 16 in one day. Its not possible? You had a significant amount of missiles used so that helps and you were able to take out 11? Otherwise, if its straight up GS or BR, I'd say your max is 4 per day only. And that is if they're not online and walling. As it turned out he was self deleting.

Did they know you were warring them or not? Or was it totally random? How about the other clan?

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 9:03:27

Colo Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 9:26:43

Originally posted by id1028s:

And Colo, I'm not a tough guy. My countries are weak as shyt. NBK easily overwhelms me. If you're such a tough guy why don't you step up?

And NBK is a warring clan as they say. And the EE wiki says they like wars. So it would be more fun and honorable if the war was reciprocated on both sides where the other side willingly fights back. Otherwise there is no point to it and it wouldn't be a war anymore but a slaughter.

Whhhattt, you aren't a tough guy?!? I honestly didn't get that from all your whining across the servers.

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 9:32:51

Whhhattt, you aren't a tough guy?!? I honestly didn't get that from all your whining across the servers.

I'm not a tough guy because I don't go around warring. I save my warring for when players piss me off. There has to be a legit reason for me to war. Not warring for the sake of it because the set was 'boring'. I'd be netting all the way until I am pulled into one.

So tough guy is an attitude. Not the networth of your country. My networth can be really good (its not) and still not be a tough guy. You can have a crappy networth and be a tough guy. Tough guy also doesn't mean winner. A tough guy can pick on a timid guy and lose the war. Get it?

So back to you sounding like a tough guy. What are your countries then tough guy?

Colo Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 9:49:28

I am string 380-395.

Try and kill me fluff.

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 9:57:25

lol ur so full of shyt. and donny is on the forum. what a waste of space you are. and what a puzzy too naming someone else. If you're puzzy then just say it. don't make shyt up. ignored.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 10:04:58

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 13:07:27

Yeah I saw the news feed and was wondering how it was possible for you to take out 16 in one day. Its not possible? You had a significant amount of missiles used so that helps and you were able to take out 11? Otherwise, if its straight up GS or BR, I'd say your max is 4 per day only. And that is if they're not online and walling. As it turned out he was self deleting.

Did they know you were warring them or not? Or was it totally random? How about the other clan?

I think its possible to kill 16 in 24 hours, but in one strike its almost impossible.
Both clans didnt know i would go after them. My post 2 days earlier to build up some defense didnt help I guess. ;)

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 16:00:54

i have solo killed 16 in ~30 hours and i didnt have too many missiles

i have no clue who you are id1028s, but you dont know what you are taking about when it comes to killing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZDH Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 16:06:28

I killed 22 in 29 hours...on half turns. And didn't use a single missle.
-BigZ

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 16:30:07

I think its possible to kill 16 in 24 hours, but in one strike its almost impossible.
Both clans didnt know i would go after them. My post 2 days earlier to build up some defense didnt help I guess. ;)
Nobody knows who you're referring to. And should other people be worried too? I mean if you're gonna be like a madman wacking random ppl.

Really? 16 is a lot. Within a 24 hour period I think I can get 8. Never tried it. If you have missiles you could I guess. Save them to finish off the final civilians when it gets slower to attrition away per turn. The max I've ever done was 4 per day on a KR, using all the turns stored max. I guess if I had stored turns too, I'd be back in business within another 12 hours too to maybe get another 4.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 16:32:31

Yeah,and I flew to the moon in a rocket I made myself with tin foil and ducktape

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 16:33:20

Originally posted by mrford:

i have no clue who you are id1028s, but you dont know what you are taking about when it comes to killing.
I never gave a time frame.

My 4 KR per day refers to using only 120 turns for 16 countries and using BR or GS. So within 24 hours I can definitely get 8 KR if I had (120) stored turns.

You've giving yourself 30 hour time frame. You're changing the definition. If I had 120(120), I can probably get 16 also if they were solo sitting on their hands and not walling. And if I had 500 hours time frame.... you get the point.

If I use all of the turns everyday on a normal basis, I can get 2 KR per day doing BR or GS.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 16:40:44

ZDH Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 16:36:52

Originally posted by whooze:
Yeah,and I flew to the moon in a rocket I made myself with tin foil and ducktape

YOU TOO!!!!
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 16:49:36

My 4 KR per day refers to using only 120 turns for 16 countries and using BR or GS. So within 24 hours I can definitely get 8 KR if I had (120) stored turns.

You've giving yourself 30 hour time frame. You're changing the definition. If I had 120(120), I can probably get 16 also if they were solo sitting on their hands and not walling. And if I had 500 hours time frame.... you get the point.

If I use all of the turns everyday on a normal basis, I can get 2 KR per day doing BR or GS.

Then you are bad at killing, like I said. You just said in a pot that with 1300+ turns a day you can only get 2 kills. Lol.

And if you are too stupid to understand why I said 30 hours and then gave conditions, then there isn't much point in explaining.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 28th 2015, 16:53:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 17:02:21

lol TT hit you back. What the hell was his point of deleting then and getting a crappier country from the restart? Seems retarded?

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 17:06:19

Then you are bad at killing, like I said. You just said in a pot that with 1300+ turns a day you can only get 2 kills. Lol.

And if you are too stupid to understand why I said 30 hours and then gave conditions, then there isn't much point in explaining.

No I didn't. You can't read. You also can't do math. TUrns every 20 min. Even if you go strictly 24 hours, you only get 72 turns per day per country. 16 countries make 1152 turns total per day in 24 hour period. Even with bonus you'd have 1216. Still shy of 1300. I don't know how you came up with "1300+" [sic] other than the inability to do math. I rather be able to calculate math than be good at EE. To each their own though.

And I normally only have around 40 turns to really do KRs with. Afterall, your readiness does drop. Now, I don't try to regain the readiness by doing ops on people at the same time. Because guess what, I tend to fight fairly big countries with more spy count and troops/turrent count than mine so it wouldn't work that way. I have my countries focused on jets or troops to make the hitting or larger targets effective. So I can't BR/GS and then op to get readiness back up and go again. You're probably used to picking on smaller countries. It works differently when you do that. WHen you do what you're used to, which is fighting weaker countries, yes you can GS/BR and then use ops to get your readiness back up and go again. This would increase your KR count per day. But I guess I"m not used to going after smaller countries.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 17:26:15

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 17:37:42

Bonus turns dumb fluff. 6-9 from just logging in, and 4 for clicking to vote.

Do some math again.

Where are your countries? Let me show you how bad you are at killing. I fight weaker countries? Lol. Ok. I have 13 reatarts. Step up.

Just because you suck at killing doesn't mean everyone else does. I assure I have killed more countries than you have ran.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 28th 2015, 17:42:36
Swagger of a Chupacabra

vern Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 17:38:36

o.0

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 17:45:15

Bonus turns dumb fluff. 6-9 from just logging in, and 4 for clicking to vote.

Do some math again.
Yeah because everybody gets all the bonuses. Lets give you 1300 in 24 hours. Tell me how you can use 16 countries to take out 16 countries in 30 hours (1625 turns). You're saying you can take out one country, using just one country by using 102 turns.

Like I said, as would be expected of you, you're used to picking on smaller countries. The ONLY way you'd even be able to succeed is to combine ops with strikes. Try that on a bigger target. You simply can't do it. They either have more troops, turrets or spy count than you. You either op them or you strike them. The end. And you'd be using 40% of those turns or more getting your readiness back up. So really you probably only have 50 turns to hit if you're tyranny.

BS is BS. Why don't you demonstrate. go KR 16 in 30 hours and report back. Until then, like the other guy said, he also built a rocket using duck tape.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:02:07

I have already done it. When I fought one of my 2 1v1 wars a couple sets ago.

Look, I know you are bad at this game and it seems impossible for someone to be that good, but it isnt. And if you are at war and you arnt getting your bonus turns, you are an idiot. You keep adding conditions and stipulations to the killing lol. You are suprised that people don't kill the same way as you? You think that just because I am better than you I kill weaker countries? You are trying so hard to understand.

I FS entire clans and don't give a fluff. You got me all wrong kid, I would like to show you just how wrong, but you are probably all talk.

Chems, SRs good target selection, tech, and matching NWs go a long way. I don't really care if you are too stupid to fight that way, it doesn't make it impossible. I also didn't say every time I war I can kill 16 in 30 hours, just that I have done it before against fluffty players like HT and Cerb.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 28th 2015, 18:08:27
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:05:05

Either way, where are your countries. Let's do this unless you are too big of a fluff, which I suspect you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 18:22:04

I have already done it. When I fought one of my 2 1v1 wars a couple sets ago.

Look, I know you are bad at this game and it seems impossible for someone to be that good, but it isnt. And if you are at war and you arnt getting your bonus turns, you are an idiot. You keep adding conditions and stipulations to the killing lol. You are suprised that people don't kill the same way as you? You think that just because I am better than you I kill weaker countries? You are trying so hard to understand.

I FS entire clans and don't give a fluff. You got me all wrong kid, I would like to show you just how wrong, but you are probably all talk.

Chems, SRs good target selection, tech, and matching NWs go a long way. I don't really care if you are too stupid to fight that way, it doesn't make it impossible. I also didn't say every time I war I can kill 16 in 30 hours, just that I have done it before against fluffty players like HT and Cerb.

You're being incredibly hypocritcal. You start by saying people are "adding conditions and stipulations" when you are the one who's doing it all along. You said 30 hours. You're now saying matching NW. Now you're turning around and back peddling by saying you can't get 16 in 30 hours.

The reality is you can't when you're hitting bigger countries. You look like the kinda guy that hides behind your clan anyway. Or if you lose a 1v1 you have dirty tricks where you get your buddies to pretend to 'land grab' your target so it weakens them somewhat and tread on the line of breaking rules in other servers. You seem like that kinda guy.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:24:38

Oh, and since I suck so much at math, check this for me

FS at 140(120) (bonus turns dumbass)
In 24 hours you can get another 154 turns (72+72 stored and 10 bonus turns)

So in 24 hours that is 294 turns per country.

That is 4704 turns for a 24 hour FS. Spread that to 30 and that is another 576 turns.

5280 turns in 30 tours. 330 turns per kill. You don't think that can be done?

I'm asking because you are so much better than me at math.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:25:17

You can't read.

Are you going to fight or fluff out? I have been solo tagged most of this set, and solo tag every other set or so.and pick a fight. You don't know fluff about me kid, stop making your self look dumber than you already are. I don't hide.

I'm mostly restarts so unless you really suck you have bigger countries than me.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 28th 2015, 18:28:08
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 18:45:45

Why don't you post your country numbers here and await a FS. You're the one challenging people left and right like a boss since you're so good at this game and so smart apparently.

I doubt it. I bet many of your countries are bigger than mine.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 19:10:18

If my restarts are bigger than your countries then that says more about your skills than me beating you down ingame.

I don't blindside FS unless you have fluffed me ingame somehow. Every 1v1 I have ever fought was a joint FS or I let the other person have the FS once I knew their countries.

You assume a lot about me, and you are about to find out how wrong you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 19:23:26

Yeah Im a noob. Maybe your countries are bigger. I wouldn't have a clue as you still haven't told us yet.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 19:35:08

My string has been posted on this board. It isn't a secret, but I'm not going to go out of my way to let you blindside me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 19:44:40

I'm not even looking to war. You're the one looking to war. You're to hypocritical one asking for people's numbers first but don't want to give it and say you're not interested in being blind sided, but is happy to do the blind siding.

I guess that means I can troll through your posts to find your numbers. But I don't care to. Your countries are likely bigger than mine. Good for you. bravo!

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 19:49:13

I already told you I don't blindside. Honor might be foreign to you, but not me.

So are you fluffing out? I would even give you a week to get ready.

My countries are virtually 0 military right now. And I'm on my phone. Kinda why I don't wanna give you my numbers before I buy up, you have already said you would blindside me.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 28th 2015, 19:53:07
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 20:15:45

Oh, and if you can't figure out my tag by the information in this very thread you probably wouldn't do well in a 1v1 anyway. Logic is helpful in war.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 20:24:45

why do you have so much to prove all the time? Whats the deal with that? I've already said you're the best player here. You're smart and all of that. rough day at work?

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 20:42:13

...like the other guy said, he also built a rocket using duck tape.

Don't quote me. That post was meant to ZDH you grasshopper.

Why the F arguing if it's possible to kill 16 countries in 30 hours?

If the one you are meeting is a noob or in full blown netting mode with no sdi and not online 24/7 would for sure loose all 16 in 30 hours against against someone that knows what he's doing...

You'r on deep water here id, you have no idea what your talking about killing max 4 countries per day, how much stupid have you injected?

Just look at rebels FS. He killed 4 countries in 4 minutes and 10 countries in 40 minutes during his FS. Is that possible according to you?

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 20:46:35

I said not possible using GS and BR and hitting a larger country where your countries have to specialize in an army type. Its possible when you're hitting smaller countries and then using turns on ops to stir more rebellion to get readiness back up, and then going to fight again. I didn't say it was impossible to get more than 4 period. I said impossible using normal attack.

It is possible in this case, clearly as he did it, because the guy had no SDI. Likely no spies. The countries were on par or smaller than him. Then it works. If you're fighting a country bigger than you, with lots of spies, turrents and troops and strong SDI, then it wouldn't. Grasshopper.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 20:51:06

Let us continue on that list id1028s:
* Water is wet
* Sun is hot
* ice is cold

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 20:54:39

If you turn around and say what I just said is obvious, why would you make a long post arguing against what was said by saying it was wrong then? The walking contradiction contradicted himself again.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 20:59:00

why do you have so much to prove all the time? Whats the deal with that? I've already said you're the best player here. You're smart and all of that. rough day at work?

You said I was too stupid to math right when it was you who don't understand the game. You challenged me to prove I could kill 16 then said I didn't know what I was talking about.

You should accept this challenge or I'll start asking around and find your countries and grab you till you have no choice.

You said you wouldn't war unless dragged jn to one. Don't make me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra