Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 8:10:37

I understand it a little more if you grabbed and succeeded. But you failed. Please contact so I understand, what happened.

Thanks

MrC
TITANS

Over The Hill Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 8:32:48

it was a failed landgrab attempt.

retal it and move the game along without the drama

elvesrus

Jul 3rd 2015, 8:52:26

it's a shame common sense isn't very common these days
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 10:15:16

Guys keep you pants on. I only ask because that member at the time had low Def so should have been easier break. But anyways it's dealt with as far as I am concerned

DarkangelCWG

Jul 3rd 2015, 17:04:38

I wonder how that conversation went...

Mrcuban: Pdm Fa dude...please explain your failed attack, the guy had LOW def and should have been easier to break.

PDM Dude: Hang on....let me ask.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
PDM Dude: AHHHhhh, ok..it all makes sense now..simple mistake. Our guy made a simple miscalculation in the measurement of the flux capacitor, this caused the optimus prime to slap the megatron which shifted the quantem physics equational dohicky to miscalculate the amount of troops and jets to send. Plus, when he hit the button to attack his finger was not pressed in the center of mouse, this again caused Saturn and Mars to misalign so the earths rotational pull was not the same as it normally was so his sack was shifted SLIGHTLY to the left which also caused him to calculate differently.

Sorry for the confusion though. Wont happen again, going forward we will make sure ALL attacks break.

Mr. Cuban: .........

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 19:09:32

no wonder they didn't let da to do fa. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2015, 19:20:58

Originally posted by elvesrus:
it's a shame common sense isn't very common these days
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

elvesrus

Jul 3rd 2015, 20:29:39

16 months ago my response would have been the same :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

TAN Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 20:39:04

Paradigm will not explain anything. Good day to you sir.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Schilling Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 22:40:17

DarkangelSOL

Jul 6th 2015, 16:20:28

Originally posted by Marshal:
no wonder they didn't let da to do fa. :P
LOL, marshal, This is why CWG Got into so Many wars before I actually took over and realized what a pain in the arse i was.

archaic Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 16:42:48

Originally posted by TAN:
Paradigm will not explain anything. Good day to you sir.

OH SNAP!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Devestation Game profile

Jul 7th 2015, 13:20:37

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I understand it a little more if you grabbed and succeeded. But you failed. Please contact so I understand, what happened.

Thanks

MrC
TITANS
"We suck lol"

breeze Game profile

Jul 8th 2015, 3:54:40

Originally posted by DarkangelCWG:
I wonder how that conversation went...

Mrcuban: Pdm Fa dude...please explain your failed attack, the guy had LOW def and should have been easier to break.

PDM Dude: Hang on....let me ask.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
PDM Dude: AHHHhhh, ok..it all makes sense now..simple mistake. Our guy made a simple miscalculation in the measurement of the flux capacitor, this caused the optimus prime to slap the megatron which shifted the quantem physics equational dohicky to miscalculate the amount of troops and jets to send. Plus, when he hit the button to attack his finger was not pressed in the center of mouse, this again caused Saturn and Mars to misalign so the earths rotational pull was not the same as it normally was so his sack was shifted SLIGHTLY to the left which also caused him to calculate differently.

Sorry for the confusion though. Wont happen again, going forward we will make sure ALL attacks break.

Mr. Cuban: .........

hahahaha love the humor here :)