Verified:

TAN Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 3:16:34

I'm not quite caught up on why that University of Cincinnati cop was justified in shooting that driver. Mind filling me in? Thanks.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2015, 3:20:45

I'm waiting to see how bad the bodycam footage is. even the chief called it that way, and with the way cops normally protect each other no matter what...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 3:23:17

He deserves life in prison with a few black men in his bunk...

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2015, 3:25:25

how about opinions on that woman from texas too

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 3:28:09

Originally posted by elvesrus:

It was a bit ridiculous over a blinker IMO... They both kept escalating the conversation until the cop arrested her for basically nothing. No sure why she killed herself? I didn't really read much about that one.

ssewellusmc

Jul 30th 2015, 3:30:12

Originally posted by TAN:
I'm not quite caught up on why that University of Cincinnati cop was justified in shooting that driver. Mind filling me in? Thanks.

The more important question is - can we trade this lady's life for Tan's? She seems to be worth more than Tan.

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2015, 3:35:50

Originally posted by Requiem:

It was a bit ridiculous over a blinker IMO... They both kept escalating the conversation until the cop arrested her for basically nothing. No sure why she killed herself? I didn't really read much about that one.

there are lots of people questioning the suicide angle and the feds have come in to investigate.

TAN Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 3:46:23

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

The more important question is - can we trade this lady's life for Tan's? She seems to be worth more than Tan.

Wrong black death. It's this one: http://www.cincinnati.com/...5/07/29/publish/30830777/

Unarmed black guy shot in the head for a traffic stop. Even the county prosecutor is calling the cop an idiot. I know you think it's justified shooting an unarmed person in the head, so just wanted to know what the rationale was.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 3:49:07

Originally posted by Requiem:

One time, in UNI, I, my friend, and our 2 girls made the trip after 2am to get more beer; we had to make a 20min drive down to South Carolina to get some since NC stops at 2.

Anyways, the gas stations we stop at had a few SC staties in there for their early morning doughnut fix, and 2 squad cars followed us back out onto the highway. Sure snuff, just before crossing the state line on I-77 we got blue lighted. My friend, who was dead sober, didn’t indicate for 200 ft. before changing lanes or some bullfluff. Basically they saw the 3 drunkards and followed till they had a reason.

They gave my friend a sobriety test, and he was so much of a fluff he failed it from being nervous as fluff. These tards then game me the test, and my 10 beer deep self passed, and they told me to drive. No blowing in a tube or anything.

The best part is these fluffs were straight assholes. They looked through everything because I was too drunk to tell em to fluff off, and my buddy too much of a girly man. Cop sifted through my altiods with a pen and I told him he could keep them. Since it was a quick run the 2 chicks didn’t have their fluff with them, no ID. Cops tried to make up some dumb fluff that it was illegal to not have an ID on you, lol. They obviously asked where we were coming from and going, and then tried to tell us that we were going the wrong way (wasn’t our first beer run at 2am)

But the best part of the whole encounter, despite the douchieness and the dumbassness of telling me to drive; they didn’t know that NC stopped selling beer at 2am. The ranking trooper literally got on the horn to dispatch to check this fact. How does a border Trooper not know this? How do 4 of them not?

Luckily I was wasted, else I probably would have been an asshole back and fluff would have gotten out of hand. Some cops are stupid as fluff. It happens. Doesn’t mean they all are.

I have had quite a few bad encounters with the popo, but there were usually aggravating factors.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 3:54:35

FTP
https://youtu.be/DZc0jZ7B7Y0

fluff THE POLICE
FTW
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

TAN Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 3:55:29

k so none of you will - once again - actually address the topic at hand. Just attack me personally. Figures.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 3:58:46

your face is stupid
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 4:04:36

k so none of you will - once again - actually address the topic at hand. Just attack me personally. Figures.

Poor feller...I'll go get you some lube so at least it won't hurt when they constantly stick it to you O_o

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 4:45:50

This thread is TANtarded...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TAN Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 4:50:47

So NONE of you are willing to address this? Just mrford with a tangential justification about another case? Do yall have a phobia about having adult discussions or something?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 4:51:48

So NONE of you are willing to address this? Just mrford with a tangential justification about another case? Do yall have a phobia about having adult discussions or something?

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:

Poor feller...I'll go get you some lube so at least it won't hurt when they constantly stick it to you O_o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2015, 4:54:22

I did :p

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 4:56:27

https://youtu.be/Z0cdejrSjyc
Based on the video i think the cop stopped a gangbanger draped in red and it put the cop on alert. A ignorant kid not complying with orders as he starts his car to drive away. This would have started a chase. Given the circumstances todays knee jerk reaction is to automatically indite the shooter if a black gangbanger gets shot, beat up or killed by the police. I think the cop will get off but his reputation and livelihood is now in the ranks of George zimmerman. At worst he get convicted of accidentally killing the poor set trippin thug.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 4:56:56

This is the case where the cop shoots the driver in the face cuz supposedly he was gonna hurt the cop in his escape attempt....right?...cop gets prosecuted for murder...ya..he fluffed up, now he goes to the slammer :-)
(•_•)

BlueCow

Jul 30th 2015, 4:57:22

That fluff in texas ran a stop sign. That is the only reason the cop made a U-Turn why he said failure to signal is beyond me.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 4:59:54

Kinda looks like the fluffer hit the cop driving off and the cop shoots him in the face while he is falling backwards to the ground.

TAN Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 5:01:12

k thanks. that's all i asked for.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 5:09:12

I personally think the pig should fry but thats not what happens in todays ever compromising politically correct society.

TAN Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 5:13:55

Wait what? You think the *cop* should fry???? Am I reading that right? If so...I don't know what to say. That's...surprising of you.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 5:45:04

You know what they say about assumptions

They usually end with bacon being used to draw bot fly larvae out of your fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 7:38:08

Wait what? You think the *cop* should fry???? Am I reading that right? If so...I don't know what to say. That's...surprising of you.

Surprising that i think a pig is as low as a common street level criminal?
Well whats your opinion on the matter tan? Have you made up your mind? Or you waiting for me to attack you for being an atheist Palestinian American troll?

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 8:37:03

I don't understand why this is a race thing. This fluff happens to white people, it's just that nobody cares about that. The police have the ability to permanently fluff your life up on a whim and sometimes they do, just because, regardless of race.

That is why you fluffing listen to their commands. In that moment they OWN YOU whether you like it or not, it doesn't even have to be legal. Don't make any sudden moves, and you will *probably* live to *maybe* fight whatever they are saying you did in court *if* you're innocent and can prove it. As my father told me repeatedly growing up, "you can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride."

Sorry, but if a cop wants you to do something like pull over, get out of your car, put your hands up, etc, and your response is to not pull over, speed off suddenly, or yes, even run away... Well, you know damn well that you've opened up a new realm of possibilities that include you getting killed, or otherwise altering your life forever.

Maybe something should be done about this, but it really doesn't have to do with race.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2015, 10:59:56

The state of American Policing is deplorable indeed. :( Unfortunately, from my perspective it seems to me that the cops are getting dumber and dumber, and more and more scared of the citizens.

I suspect that the reason for this is that the powers that be want men who will blindly follow orders without questioning the authority of those orders. Thus, the hiring practices of the police are geared towards hiring those type of men who will get that shiny badge and gun and become BOA's with it.

In addition to that problem, the federal government has been providing the police with military equipment, and this makes dumb cops feel like they're some kind of special warfare operators and that is how they proceed to police everything.

They have all these shiny new toys and they WANT to use them, and they find reasons to do so.

The police are NOT your friend. They are looking hard to find something they can charge you with since policing in America has gone from Serve and Protect, to Harass and Collect.

Federal rules concerning property forfeiture have accelerated the business of profitable policing, and converted the police forces into profit centers for themselves and the government entity that they are working for. Thus adding fuel to the fire.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2015, 12:15:01

aponic Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 13:24:16

The officer is beside the car. He isn't going to be run over. The lethal force was not called for. I think he should lose his job and be charged.
SOF
Cerevisi

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2015, 13:25:03

he has been indicted which is what the release of the video was waiting on

Trife Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 14:30:43

Do yall have a phobia about having adult discussions or something?

duh, of course they do.

i'm normally a staunch defender of LEO's actions and a pretty big bootlicker, but this UC officers' actions were reprehensible - he deserves to have the book thrown at him.

anyone arguing otherwise is worth ignoring.

Trife Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 14:32:52

i'm starting to think that heston might be schizo or suffer from DID =\

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2015, 15:58:23

Originally posted by Trife:

i'm starting to think that heston might be schizo or suffer from DID =\

Youre confusing me with the government or your moral compass.

archaic Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 3:42:41

Originally posted by Cerberus:
The state of American Policing is deplorable indeed. :( Unfortunately, from my perspective it seems to me that the cops are getting dumber and dumber, and more and more scared of the citizens.

I suspect that the reason for this is that the powers that be want men who will blindly follow orders without questioning the authority of those orders. Thus, the hiring practices of the police are geared towards hiring those type of men who will get that shiny badge and gun and become BOA's with it.

In addition to that problem, the federal government has been providing the police with military equipment, and this makes dumb cops feel like they're some kind of special warfare operators and that is how they proceed to police everything.

They have all these shiny new toys and they WANT to use them, and they find reasons to do so.

The police are NOT your friend. They are looking hard to find something they can charge you with since policing in America has gone from Serve and Protect, to Harass and Collect.

Federal rules concerning property forfeiture have accelerated the business of profitable policing, and converted the police forces into profit centers for themselves and the government entity that they are working for. Thus adding fuel to the fire.

I cannot believe I'm about to say this but. . .

+1
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 16:01:22

Perhaps we should separate funding and revenue?

I.e. - police are funded by appropriations, but all revenue generated is refunded to the taxpayers annually. No revenue is allowed to be used to offset expenses. X in and Y out, but X and Y never intersect.

Ruthie

Jul 31st 2015, 16:41:36

Your first mistake was the word "adult" :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2015, 21:42:45

What we should do is identify the best genes on the planet and put them in an offworld arcology. That arcology should be independent of earth governments and have some utopian type government. The sociologists and pychologists can decide on the best organizational structure. If possible, multiple ships should be launched. A large percentage of the resources of our planet should be devoted to getting these groups off planet and safe before we all destroy ourselves down here.

Meanwhile, all the politics, conflict, capitalism, police and everything on this planet will become irrelevant. Really, the only thing that is worthwhile about our society is the possibility that the good parts of it may survive if we act quickly and decisively to protect the human race in this way.

Hope this isn't too off topic.

Trife Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 22:35:18

Originally posted by Getafix:
What we should do is identify the best genes on the planet and put them in an offworld arcology. That arcology should be independent of earth governments and have some utopian type government. The sociologists and pychologists can decide on the best organizational structure. If possible, multiple ships should be launched. A large percentage of the resources of our planet should be devoted to getting these groups off planet and safe before we all destroy ourselves down here.

Meanwhile, all the politics, conflict, capitalism, police and everything on this planet will become irrelevant. Really, the only thing that is worthwhile about our society is the possibility that the good parts of it may survive if we act quickly and decisively to protect the human race in this way.

hey, i played simcity2000 too!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2015, 23:25:14

Originally posted by Getafix:

I had to laugh...

"Be Well, Citizen" "We're going to Taco Bell" LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Kat Game profile

Aug 2nd 2015, 2:17:11

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 2nd 2015, 23:57:32

Best genes? Yeah , that worked well for Hitler

ssewellusmc

Aug 3rd 2015, 0:32:06

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

I believe if you were able to read, you would have seen identify the best genes, not eliminate everyone who does not have the best genes. Good job reading tard.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2015, 1:16:43

Thanks Sewell :) Also, its probable that different people will have different views of what the best genes are. It would be good if multiple arcologies were established, variety is good. And if all the diverse people on Earth do actually survive, great.

I think that some genes, like mental and physical genius and good health would be agreed on by everyone. I personally think some racial diversity would also be good, and maybe there should be a lottery of some sort to allow random people a chance to put their children on board.

Cerberus was funny with the Taco Bell thing, but after reading sci fi for about 40 years and looking at our society, I really do believe what I said here.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2015, 1:32:42

bring back eugenics
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Aug 3rd 2015, 1:34:45

Originally posted by mrford:
bring back eugenics

It was still alive and well here in PA until the late 80s.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 3rd 2015, 2:05:23

I'll just leave this here:

http://forums.officer.com/t200986/
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

archaic Game profile

Aug 3rd 2015, 14:19:18

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

Godwin activated, initiate self destruct sequence.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ZDH Game profile

Aug 4th 2015, 13:08:31

Originally posted by Cerberus:

Pretty well said. "Harass and Collect" i'll be using this in the future ;).
-BigZ