Verified:

Aphrodite Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 4:48:30

You complain moan and fluff about me removing you from facebook which i did because you set my tag (TGA)up for failure where i was teamed up and string killed at a ratio of 7:1. You wonder why? Then when i try to explain i find out you have me blocked lmao. Grow a pair and quit being a shady demonic sadistic ginger fluff. Your threats to war me do not intimidate me. I have already been ran off this server and only play in 1 now. Good luck finding which server i play in you bloody fluff.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 6:59:20

:-O

rebelnbk Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 8:08:46

PMS?

Donny Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 12:14:39

it is the first of the month.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 14:08:08

People over the age of 25 still use facebook?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 14:10:09

How else you gonna play your Candy Crush Ford lol

Edited By: xXxWaNgErxXx on Jul 31st 2015, 14:21:39. Reason: sp
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 14:10:44

I don't know what that is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gay Pride 101

Aug 1st 2015, 1:54:35

Lmfao wang

slip Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 2:34:16

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
You complain moan and fluff about me removing you from facebook which i did because you set my tag (TGA)up for failure where i was teamed up and string killed at a ratio of 7:1. You wonder why? Then when i try to explain i find out you have me blocked lmao. Grow a pair and quit being a shady demonic sadistic ginger fluff. Your threats to war me do not intimidate me. I have already been ran off this server and only play in 1 now. Good luck finding which server i play in you bloody fluff.

everything about this is awesome.

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 3:02:30

Thanks for the laugh this evening!
Your base is mine!

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 3:49:05

Lmao. Welfare check didnt come through for the weekend and thats compounded by your menstrual cycle.
https://youtu.be/lrGyEmKoQNg
Anyone else think it smells like a sardines fluff in here?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Aug 1st 2015, 4:14:34

http://images.freeimages.com/...16/dead-fish-694208-m.jpg

Probably smells better than her herpes filled fluff.

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 6:05:34

Imagine if she took off the shrink wrap.

Aphrodite Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 7:57:35

Glad i could be of some assistance budda :D
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

ssewellusmc

Aug 1st 2015, 13:23:07

Originally posted by Heston:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...YY/s640/Piranha3DD007.jpg

Can't tell if she took off the shrink wrap or she was cutting herself...

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 17:09:37

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Are u sure that is her? An identifier is gravey leaking out of one leg and a peg leg with a kickstand on the other.

ssewellusmc

Aug 1st 2015, 20:01:45

Are u sure that is her? An identifier is gravey leaking out of one leg and a peg leg with a kickstand on the other.

Now that you say something I'm not sure. I don't see a very large muffin top, a desperate sign for someone who is alive (or alive within the last 3 days) to bang her, dorritos, or uncashed welfare checks...

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 20:31:10

Now that you say something I'm not sure. I don't see a very large muffin top, a desperate sign for someone who is alive (or alive within the last 3 days) to bang her, dorritos, or uncashed welfare checks...

Hahaha i see what you did there... Uncashed welfare checks, riiiiight. Do you think Tyrone or lashawndra would allow that?

ssewellusmc

Aug 1st 2015, 20:58:26

Hahaha i see what you did there... Uncashed welfare checks, riiiiight. Do you think Tyrone or lashawndra would allow that?

Too lazy to go to the bank...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 2nd 2015, 2:55:23

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Heston Game profile

Aug 2nd 2015, 3:23:52

Too lazy to go to the bank...

I guess the munchausen meds are paid for by Obamacare.

Donny Game profile

Aug 2nd 2015, 3:45:21

Originally posted by mrford:
People over the age of 25 still use facebook?

the average age of facebook is actully 43. weird right.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ddd Game profile

Aug 2nd 2015, 20:42:59

this whole post is simply to funny

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2015, 21:43:05

I got u killed? No. You detagged me and everyone in TGA and commenced to talk fluff to warmongers, ur mouth got u killed.

And as for me blocking u on fb, u accused me straight up of sabotaging ur tag. I dont put up with bullfluff, i think u know this.

I advised against hitting anything but untaggeds, u insisted on wanting to war chaos and 2-3 other tags. U had fluff countries, they died, get over it.

P.S. i sent that msg over a week ago and u never replied to it, nor the several other msgs i sent u, but u had "seen" them, and decided not to reply. Bye felicia.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2015, 21:44:38

Btw. There is such a thing as private messaging on here...i guess airing it out publicly is more entertainment.

Love u ;)
wasn't me...

Heston Game profile

Aug 2nd 2015, 22:00:34

Originally posted by Jayr:
Btw. There is such a thing as private messaging on here...i guess airing it out publicly is more entertainment.

Love u ;)

Munchausen syndrome gets the best of her.

Aphrodite Game profile

Aug 3rd 2015, 0:21:20

I got u killed? No. You detagged me and everyone in TGA and commenced to talk fluff to warmongers, ur mouth got u killed.

And as for me blocking u on fb, u accused me straight up of sabotaging ur tag. I dont put up with bullfluff, i think u know this.

I advised against hitting anything but untaggeds, u insisted on wanting to war chaos and 2-3 other tags. U had fluff countries, they died, get over it.

P.S. i sent that msg over a week ago and u never replied to it, nor the several other msgs i sent u, but u had "seen" them, and decided not to reply. Bye felicia.

Actually you dumb fluff. I'm not that bloody stupid. The name Leeroy Jenkins was made and notorious for giving the enemy his teams whereabouts in the game WoW. And thats basically what you did. Sorry that i can't be on facebook 24/7 my boyfriend is more important than you. You evil ginger. So go suck my left tit you fluff
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

ssewellusmc

Aug 3rd 2015, 0:29:10

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2015, 3:31:06

Actually you dumb fluff. I'm not that bloody stupid. The name Leeroy Jenkins was made and notorious for giving the enemy his teams whereabouts in the game WoW. And thats basically what you did. Sorry that i can't be on facebook 24/7 my boyfriend is more important than you. You evil ginger. So go suck my left tit you fluff
Ive had that handle for over a year it seems like. It wasnt made for the sole purpose of trolling u or anyone in the TGA tag. Like i said before, ur actions led TGA down the path of destruction. Blaming me and calling me names is just childish, much like this post you've made. Also i dont feel the need to explain myself but since u seem to think im to blame for TGAs downfall, ill speak up and shut that bs down right now. Its on u...all on u.
wasn't me...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 3rd 2015, 3:47:28

Shut up jayr, everything is always your fault :p
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

BlueCow

Aug 3rd 2015, 6:01:16

Jayr made me do it
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2015, 19:57:55

Yes, im the Canada of EE, blame me for everything.
wasn't me...

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 3rd 2015, 21:44:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

South Park references always win with me.
Your base is mine!

ZDH Game profile

Aug 4th 2015, 12:45:30

-BigZ