Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 5:34:20

a plum harvester
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 5:49:18

P-
P-
P-
Pl-
Pl-oooo
Pl-ooooo-m
Pl-oooo-m-r
Plumer
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

aponic Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 17:01:08

Originally posted by happypeepeehead:
I don t know how much i mean for you or this comunity. But if you care about this forum please ban and expose those canadians that post on this forum. Yes, i mean all of them. I ll take my toys and leave if this does not happen until 2016(all throw your hands in the air ... yea he s leaving). I ll keep only a boxcar account to play mafia.

No one told you Pang and QZ are Canadian?
SOF
Cerevisi

happypeepeehead

Oct 9th 2015, 18:18:18

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by happypeepeehead:
I don t know how much i mean for you or this comunity. But if you care about this forum please ban and expose those canadians that post on this forum. Yes, i mean all of them. I ll take my toys and leave if this does not happen until 2016(all throw your hands in the air ... yea he s leaving). I ll keep only a boxcar account to play mafia.

No one told you Pang and QZ are Canadian?

I know this already. They, and all other canadians need to GTFO.

you smell like tinkle if you think otherwise

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2015, 18:29:26

Lmao for someone who claims to read so many books, your grammar and spelling is fluff, not to mention your use of the word "retard"...I would expect some as learned as you claim to be would at least have a basic understanding of grammar, spelling, punctuation and context....but what do I know...I'm Canadian lmao

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 19:30:48

The money i save being able to fix/build my own fluff is significant, people like Alin are idiots (first impression judgement in your FACE)

But the real point of this thread.. ya - get rid of Canadians.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 19:33:08

Well, at least French Canadians

At the very least the Montreal Canadiens.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2015, 20:03:55

Originally posted by BUTTMAN:
Well, at least French Canadians

At the very least the Montreal Canadiens.

I will allow this

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 20:08:28

:)

Alin Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 20:09:40

Had a moment of reflection over this entire fluff at after some mods sent me warnings pm. What is happening here is not normal and not for grown ups. Is a stupid forum filled with hate and anger and i throw gass on that fire offen.

I apologize to anyone i might hurt with my comments. And made some real collaterall damages i didn t intend to do.

Cheers and have fun. It s a game, a forum game and that is what this should be all about. There is a line i never cross and i did some nasty collateral damages. Believe it or not, it was self defense on internet forum.

Gl, you won t hear of me for a long period, starting NOW.

Heston Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 20:13:59

alin you dont have that much of an impact. no need for your half assed hat in your hand contradiction. You will need to be specific to have any heartfelt impact. Even then most people will just say what im saying....
STFU.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯