Verified:

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 18:40:12

Originally posted by DruncK:

I've been involved in this game/community for 17 years of my life Mr. Cobra, I know what I'm doing so save your "I'm better than you" attitude down to an inside volume.

Bullfluff you scrubby rainbow newb, and he IS better than you. Try to keep your window licking, "I don't know fluff about fluff" volume down to your nappy time volume.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Link Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 19:12:01

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DruncK Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 20:04:53

Im a rainbow noob because I chose to build a few res/ent because I knew the market was going to be a joke and figured I'd real the benefits of a few extra civs to use as a shield?

Rainbows are not a bad idea on this server for war at all. And for the record I hate c/I more than any other strat for war or netting but tis what the team needed.

I started when I was 11 and have made a lot of good friends thru Earth. I am quite knowledgeable with the game, more so with the old rules/formulas and strats. You just have a hard on for people who don't play the "right" way. I have yet to fluff slap veil for grabbing an untagged that can't hit back.

Untagged Hunter

Oct 15th 2015, 20:22:24

Bunch of stones rainbow noobs acting tough lol

DruncK Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 20:39:23

I may be in stones, but they are not my roots. The cool thing about them is that they truly enjoy the game in its purest form. I wouldn't have stayed long had I not seen some type of hope for this game. War was never "fun" for me since NBK, I'm happy to have found a group of people with similar levels of activity/enjoyment.

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 21:07:22

I may be in stones, but they are not my roots. The cool thing about them is that they truly enjoy the game in its purest form. I wouldn't have stayed long had I not seen some type of hope for this game. War was never "fun" for me since NBK, I'm happy to have found a group of people with similar levels of activity/enjoyment.

By purest form... are you referring to acting like a bunch of tards?

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 21:23:12

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by bstrong86:
And this is why the rules went into place..

Smh..

That lasted real long

Nope, its NOT the reason the rules went into place. You know nothing about this server or its history. Your just making fluffing assumptions about fluff you dont understand.

The rules went into effect because a much larger coalition than this decided over the course of 6 consecutive sets that they were going to pick who got to net and who had to war. It was not a single set revenge killing, it was Boltar and iScode trying to play Team server gods.

Learn your job Barney Fife or go mod tourney server.

Youre a fluffin idiot. This is the exact reason. 3 teams playing as one is a coalition fluff tard. Next set we'll see another on form to kill this one and so on.
The Death Knights

XI

DruncK Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 21:32:43

If another coalition came together to take us out we would keep them VERY busy, this server needs for people. If there is less countries next set I'll leave you all to your own devices.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2015, 21:38:25

I got a device for you Drunck, it vibrates
Catch me on ir c

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 21:39:36

Smh..

That lasted real long

Nope, its NOT the reason the rules went into place. You know nothing about this server or its history. Your just making fluffing assumptions about fluff you dont understand.

The rules went into effect because a much larger coalition than this decided over the course of 6 consecutive sets that they were going to pick who got to net and who had to war. It was not a single set revenge killing, it was Boltar and iScode trying to play Team server gods.

Youre a fluffin idiot. This is the exact reason. 3 teams playing as one is a coalition fluff tard. Next set we'll see another on form to kill this one and so on.

that happens on every other server with tags though. it is called foreign affairs.

nice to see you have been taking mod etiquette skills from tella. classy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 21:39:39

Oooh! Is it one of those new light up ones?!

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 22:04:14

Smh..

That lasted real long

Truly you are too fluffing stupid to even train bstrong, you have people that played this game from set one telling you that you are an incompetent dipfluff and you refuse to even consider they might be right. Multiple tags killing off one tag is NOT now nor was it EVER the problem. Nobody asked for the spirit rule, it was literally pulled from the ass of a guy that never should have been a mod and imposed on the community against its will.

For once, either pull a bstrong and disappear for 6 months, or STFU and listen to the players that are smarter than you - which is everybody.

We got what we wanted, the 'spirit' rule was lifted and we got a real mod that understands Team. Nobody ever asked for your ass to come back.

I am glad that 3 tags formed up and wrecked somebody, it shows the system works and that there are repercussions for douchebaggery.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 23:14:48

Actually the rules were well discussed for awhile with staff and players. The explaination and execution are what lacked in a strong push to be able to enforce rules that were going to be in place. From what i saw and read the majority was in favor. Minus a few war mongers .

Every time i post. You want to dog on me. I voluntered to help out that was it. Red disappeared and the lone mod wasnt around enough to be available for all the loops everyone tried to go around. So i raised my hand and said i would help. I played team almost everyset until then. I only took a break when we had 4-5 ppl activly modding. Even then i only breaked from modding. I played 1a. So god forbid some one takes a break from a non paying position. When my free time was more then enough i came to mod. Its just funny and coincidental it was at the same tine you were talking fluff about me on these forums. Even though almost every decision i made on deleting or not deleting up until that point that regarded team i either ran it by qz, martian or tella.

I never said i liked the rules or disliked the rules. I merely was here to help either way. As long as the rules were in place i would defend them. Doesn't mean i liked them. Just that was current responsibility.

With that said. Team is not like ffa or alliance and shouldn't be played the same. But it is. Do i think regulations on how teams act shoyld be in place? Yes. Do i think the old rules were the 'it'factor? No. 2 weeks in and a 3 team dec on 1 team. Its stupid. And is actually against how team was designed. From my understanding on what i can read and you can't.

Having elves as your go to guy? Great. Glad you got a friend behind the scenes. Awesomesauce! Kind of pointless anymore though. Aside from a 3rd person running sweeps. The rules were gonna change anyways. Even before his official mod status
The Death Knights

XI

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 23:17:13

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 23:44:50

Is that anyone you know crashing and falling out of their vehicle.

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 23:50:34

How we pick mods around here... why?

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 0:29:25

Mods playing favorites was a big part of the problem right? We don't have favorites, I was about to off one of my own because I felt their target was not justified. Upon realization, the new players I talked to last night have no intentions of learning the game or keeping the peace.

We have the utmost respect for new players, and hope we see their numbers only increase. But new or not, an untrustworthy asshole is still an asshole.

Anyone is welcome in our endeavor and is given a complimentary fire spinning dance by our one and only Ms. Buds. Also weezy is offering a free Mexican child for the first 20 members.

Vamps Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 1:02:47

Actually the rules were well discussed for awhile with staff and players. The explanation and execution are what lacked in a strong push to be able to enforce rules that were going to be in place. From what i saw and read the majority was in favor. Minus a few war mongers .

Every time i post. You want to dog on me. I voluntered to help out that was it. Red disappeared and the lone mod wasnt around enough to be available for all the loops everyone tried to go around. So i raised my hand and said i would help.

While I commend you for stepping forward to help, you are very, very, very wrong about the state of the server when you stepped in. In the months after the initial rules change, this server hemorrhaged players by the dozens. It was ugly.

I'm not sure this server can ever be what it used to be (or if that's what it was ever "intended" for). The reality is that people want to play in a place where politics and diplomacy matter, where a suicider doesn't get as much protection as the netter that he's hitting for "fun." The new rules are more popular, and have already resulted in the server growing in a time when the rest of the game is dramatically shrinking. In my opinion, that's called progress.

elvesrus

Oct 16th 2015, 1:15:00

All I'll add here and now is that justice is blind.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 1:35:43

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

archaic Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 1:42:01

You can write a novel for all I care bstrong, it wont make you any less wrong or more competent. Just go away.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2015, 2:41:11

If the ganging up of teams gets too bad like it did back when Boltar and crew drove DBD to quit in disgust, then the game administration should take steps again to keep the Team server a match between individual small teams. And if people don't like that, let them quit.

And I don't know why archaic is being such an asshole towards bstrong. bstrong hasn't done anything to warrant that sort of personal attack as far as I can see.

mrford Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 2:42:20

you are old and blind though, so you cant see fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 3:21:08

Im sure i did something to archaic that only he remembers.
The Death Knights

XI

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 3:48:25

We have absolutely zero intentions of bullying. We promote land grabbing and VERY strongly disagree with ridiculous policies like 1:kill. Only war strat countries should be blind sided, trees are very good cuddlers. Emotions run high when any type of coalition is formed for obvious reasons, none of which I intend to have happen.

DrunkSex FS'd us last set with 4 countries extremely well and the timing was perfect. Mucho respect. Spion proved this machine is running. This set I wouldn't suggest erasing a letter and hoping the 4(or 5 ;) don't act as one. Next set however, we will function independently as long as there won't be too much tom fluffery going on.

P.S. V would highly recommend mutual FS's for the sport of it all.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2015, 4:14:41

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

archaic Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 4:34:08

Nope. You never did anything to me, it is 100% your relentless insistence on taking politics and diplomacy out of the team server that pisses me off. If I just wanted to click buttons in silence I'd play Primary. Team is different because the key to success in Team is 100% diplomacy skills, I have no idea what you have against that. You disappeared for months then suddenly come back beating this 'spirit' drum when everybody else on the server but celphi was trying to do away with it.

You had zero interaction with this server for months and suddenly you come in thinking you run the place. You don't, we do. You and Tella are the only mods that keep trying to express your opinions of how you think we should play the game. We dont give a fluff what you think and its not your job to try and dictate playstyle to us. You reek of Mickster.

We decide the meta-game, you delete multies and bigots.

http://www.blogcdn.com/...3/deal-with-it-cat11.jpeg

Thunder Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 8:35:42

Geez Celphi, your obsession with us Elders, is reaching an all time low, when you have to post our policy in the "Spirt of the Game" rules . That ruleset no longer applies or did you not hear from the rules committee?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 9:34:06

Drunksex has the same 1:kill policy FYI.

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 9:42:04

But that is because we fluff on whatever we want. fluffing animals.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 11:33:31

Well here's to hoping you guys don't go enforcing that bs on netting tags. I know for a fact a few of your members enjoyed grabs back and forth last set and this set as well Colo.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2015, 11:49:51

Originally posted by Thunder:
Geez Celphi, your obsession with us Elders, is reaching an all time low, when you have to post our policy in the "Spirt of the Game" rules . That ruleset no longer applies or did you not hear from the rules committee?

That made me laugh, thanks Thund!
Catch me on ir c

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:01:40

Well here's to hoping you guys don't go enforcing that bs on netting tags. I know for a fact a few of your members enjoyed grabs back and forth last set and this set as well Colo.

It always has and always will be up to the member that got hit. Sometimes we Retal back and sometimes we will just spread your cheeks and fluff ya. One thing is for sure, you won't win trying to grab drunk land.

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:04:42

And LOL at netters hitting drunk.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2015, 12:05:14

Psshh who wants Drunk land when we have Weed land? :p
Catch me on ir c

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:14:26

Also, they aren't "my" members. RB runs the tag. I am simply the asshole.

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:18:29

Haha weed land is yummy too

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:24:33

Originally posted by Colo:

It always has and always will be up to the member that got hit. Sometimes we Retal back and sometimes we will just spread your cheeks and fluff ya. One thing is for sure, you won't win trying to grab drunk land.

Exactly! You guys give people reasons not to grab you, and if they did you are guaranteed to make out in land since you are war built. So why not welcome the land exchanges? Especially as techer start ups like you guys always run. 1:kill policy is bullfluff and you know it. /me warms up jets =P

Colo Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:30:05

Because we want blood, not land. WTF are you even supposed to do with land? We just don't even know.

Link Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 12:42:53

People like us just sit around waiting for a good reason to kill fluff because we have no interest in killing tree huggers lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 13:12:46

You don't need a "reason" to war! Any warbuilt non GDI tag is fair game imo. But like I said they would be a lot more entertaining with mutual FSes.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2015, 13:25:08

Says the pansie in GDI....
Catch me on ir c

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 13:42:25

Nope. You never did anything to me, it is 100% your relentless insistence on taking politics and diplomacy out of the team server that pisses me off. If I just wanted to click buttons in silence I'd play Primary. Team is different because the key to success in Team is 100% diplomacy skills, I have no idea what you have against that. You disappeared for months then suddenly come back beating this 'spirit' drum when everybody else on the server but celphi was trying to do away with it.

You had zero interaction with this server for months and suddenly you come in thinking you run the place. You don't, we do. You and Tella are the only mods that keep trying to express your opinions of how you think we should play the game. We dont give a fluff what you think and its not your job to try and dictate playstyle to us. You reek of Mickster.

We decide the meta-game, you delete multies and bigots.

http://www.blogcdn.com/...3/deal-with-it-cat11.jpeg

I think you have blurred the lines. We express opinions. Sure. But also defended the current rules because thsts what was in place. I dont think i ever sounded the trumpets. Maybe overtly expressed a strong opinion to players to just follow the current rules. In the one set i missed in modding shi happened. The following set. The one in which i came back there was extensive discussion. Lots of dumb accusations and lots of but this n that. Pretty sure i said the rules were simple and just to follow them. Mean while the staff was in discussion to change it. Ultimately just refering to the wild west was decided on. So not really sure why you wabt to dog on ne/us, when you cant see the whoke picture. And honestly. The only thing i think team should have stayed as is team vs team. Not really sure the point in a player cap when teams play as one
The Death Knights

XI

Link Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 14:36:44

The teams that play together now COULD have some little disagreement that could lead to then warring each other loo. And when assholes rise, out can bring clans together to fight them lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 15:27:41

If nothing really exciting happens we could very well FS each other, but it would only be for fun.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 15:31:28

As I said we are a coalition not an alliance. This set we are playing more as an alliance due to how this opportunity kinda fell in weezy and my lap although next set if W gets fsed by 1 team then that in my eyes is a fair 1v1 war. If anyone wants a fluff measuring contest we'd be happy to make you jealous, all you have to do is schedule a mutual FS with me or weezy =P

Untagged Hunter

Oct 16th 2015, 15:53:05

Stfu noobs

mrford Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 16:36:14

my prediction is you will run around making asshole grabs with your fluff countries and when someone complains you will kill their tag.

you have displayed this childishness in the recent past. you are going to make the vets work to destroy you if you chose this path. dont chose that path.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 16:55:44

Originally posted by mrford:
my prediction is you will run around making asshole grabs with your fluff countries and when someone complains you will kill their tag.

you have displayed this childishness in the recent past. you are going to make the vets work to destroy you if you chose this path. dont chose that path.

You mean like what happened last set? Oh wait that was the EXACT opposite of what happened. And we are warring, mutually beneficial grabs are for netting. Top10 had/has no issues with us and that matter was handled maturely and timely. Oooh I do like it though Ford, very much ;)

ssewellusmc

Oct 16th 2015, 17:09:19

Originally posted by mrford:

You mean like what happened last set? Oh wait that was the EXACT opposite of what happened. And we are warring, mutually beneficial grabs are for netting. Top10 had/has no issues with us and that matter was handled maturely and timely. Oooh I do like it though Ford, very much ;)

Something tell me drunk and Ford will be rubbing turtle heads together before all is said and done.