Verified:

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 13:12:30

How does someone who missiles a player not break their GDI?

PlAyer 1 double taps
Player Missiles player 1
Player one gets "GDI will not let you preform that type of attack"

the Temple

Dec 13th 2015, 13:21:15

You can hit once without breaking GDI.

If you DT you break GDI so are open to misisles

If there's one retal with a missile it won't break GDI

It only cost you 16000 units (or 32000 in Cablemaths) so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 13:32:27

Originally posted by the Temple:
You can hit once without breaking GDI.

If you DT you break GDI so are open to misisles

If there's one retal with a missile it won't break GDI

It only cost you 16000 units (or 32000 in Cablemaths) so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Bro you didn't get that phonics book I sent you?

If a missile destroyes 16000 units it can't double, it destroys every type of unit from Spies to tanks. I know that's tough to understand the difference between actual units and defense/attack strength.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 13:42:41

well then he took out an avg of 32000 attack points/defense points?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Dec 13th 2015, 13:51:42

OMG if he only had tanks that's 64000 Cableunits!!11!!!! Or cunits for short.

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 13:51:44

Originally posted by drkprinc:
well then he took out an avg of 32000 attack points/defense points?

No because defense points don't double... his poor attempt at trolling just makes him look stupid again. I suspect he won't post again though as I think he's either running a multi or he's coordinating with another player. If it's not him I will apologize, but 2 players in the game are 100% coordinating that much is for sure. Conveniently minutes apart he posts some pretty accurate facts.

the Temple

Dec 13th 2015, 13:54:29

Who on earth do you think I'm running as a multi? I've got my hands full making a shambolic mess of killing #101

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 14:25:49

How is 101 still alive? You should have been able to kill him by now..... sad really.....

We will see who's who in the zoo if the mods actually follow up with it or not.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2015, 14:47:41

lol@temple
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

the Temple

Dec 13th 2015, 15:15:59

[quote poster=Cable; 38331; 699290]How is 101 still alive? You should have been able to kill him by now..... sad really.....

We will see who's who in the zoo if the mods actually follow up with it or not. [/quote.
Originally posted by Cable:
How is 101 still alive? You should have been able to kill him by now..... sad really.....

He's got this crazy method off logging in and running turns.

I'm clearly not coordinating. I'm baffled as to who you think I'm running as a multi. The only "accurate fact" i posted was by following the whiff of butthurt to eestats and lookingfor the flufftiest looking commie in gdi whod been missled. MULTI!!!

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 15:34:27

[quote poster=the Temple; 38331; 699296][quote poster=Cable; 38331; 699290]How is 101 still alive? You should have been able to kill him by now..... sad really.....

We will see who's who in the zoo if the mods actually follow up with it or not. [/quote.

He's got this crazy method off logging in and running turns.

I'm clearly not coordinating. I'm baffled as to who you think I'm running as a multi. The only "accurate fact" i posted was by following the whiff of butthurt to eestats and lookingfor the flufftiest looking commie in gdi whod been missled. MULTI!!! [/quote]

I like how you "assume" I was running a CI and "looking for it" because I run CI so often. I could have been runing any country that was missiled, but you seem to have the inside track. I'm not butthurt at all, I merely wanted to war a second person but the mechanics of the game seem to have denied me.

the Temple

Dec 13th 2015, 16:22:21

Have you ever heard of occam's razor Cable.

Whats the simplest explanation here?

Cable plays CI like always
Cable whines on the forum when he's butt hurt
In said whine Cable includes details of an unusual but distinctive seria of attacks
Temple looks for 30 seconds on eestats to find a commie that matches

Or

Temple tries oiling for çhange and buggers it up. Ref you own thread from friday...
Temple gets into a shabby war with 101
But its ok because temple is running a secret multi wity the dastardly plan of waiting for cable to come along so he can get DTd then send precisely one fluffty EM back.
temple waits for the butthurt forum post to point out a load of readily available info, sorry super accurate secrets...

I wish i had done it if only to demonstrate you don't know how gdi works and you can't even manage to start a war.

lol

Dec 13th 2015, 16:34:00

is cable complaining again?

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 16:47:21

Originally posted by the Temple:
Have you ever heard of occam's razor Cable.

Whats the simplest explanation here?

Cable plays CI like always
Cable whines on the forum when he's butt hurt
In said whine Cable includes details of an unusual but distinctive seria of attacks
Temple looks for 30 seconds on eestats to find a commie that matches

Or

Temple tries oiling for çhange and buggers it up. Ref you own thread from friday...
Temple gets into a shabby war with 101
But its ok because temple is running a secret multi wity the dastardly plan of waiting for cable to come along so he can get DTd then send precisely one fluffty EM back.
temple waits for the butthurt forum post to point out a load of readily available info, sorry super accurate secrets...

I wish i had done it if only to demonstrate you don't know how gdi works and you can't even manage to start a war.

Lol I play CI maybe 1 time out of 4 but you seem to know everything. I only played CI this week with the intent to use the tech bonus to mass missiles and get a quick spy count to wreck fluff up. You think everything I say is whining, again wrong, but you're entitled to be retarded as your sub 65 IQ states that's the lone for legal retardation.

Last you are right, I was wrong it's not you running a multi or coordinatinget but 2 other players. Thus like I said if it's not you I will apologize, so for that I'm sorry. I only DT a player with the intent of warring, but he won't engage in it say la ve.

Cable Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 16:48:09

Originally posted by lol:
is cable complaining again?

Go back under your Rock scrub

Frybert Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 16:54:02

Express has mods?

the Temple

Dec 13th 2015, 16:55:08

play CI maybe 1 time out of 4

Ha ha ha.

Good one.