Verified:

Trife Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 19:47:23

What are your feelings on felons and those involved with domestic abuse being prevented from owning firearms?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 20:04:58

They shouldn't have them.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2016, 20:06:09

They shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm...on that note, with the black market so easily accessible, what's the point of throwing money at something that is unstoppable?

Heston Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 20:15:10

People accused of dv here get their guns held/taken upon arrest. That is also the case in restraining orders and protection orders issued by judges. Along with a variety of offences. Felons cant vote or buy guns.
These common sense laws that are on the books. Whats alarming is the want to take away due process when applying firearm regulations and other fluff.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

OrderofBleh Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 0:37:38

Doesnt help you can go into any gun show and buy a gun with out being checked out.....

archaic Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 1:25:37

Originally posted by OrderofBleh:
Doesnt help you can go into any gun show and buy a gun with out being checked out.....

That's actually not true. I have not been to a gun show in years that did not have DPS on site doing mandatory background checks here in Texas. The " gun show loophole " is not really about gun shows so much as private party sales.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 1:49:42

Not true at all, lol. Every gun I have ever purchased at a gun show (3 different states) I had to show my permit or get a check.

You really should stop believing everything you see on the news!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

farmer Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 3:03:56

http://www.nationalreview.com/...40-percent-myth-john-lott

a felon - no, domestic violence- no

question- how would these new laws have stopped any of the mass shootings that have happened in this country?

street violence with guns, how many were stolen?

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 15:15:04

The majority of new legislation suggested wouldn't have done a thing to stop the majority of mass shootings in the US. They would just make it harder for normal, law abiding citizens to get a gun in a timely manner.

And they 100% wouldn't make a dent on the real gun violence problem, crime and gangs.

But in today's society, the appearance of action is easier and just as effective at getting votes as actual action.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

victor victoria

Jan 21st 2016, 17:56:15

lets make journalists have to register and get a background check and let the federal government regulate free speech!

mental disorder? not allowed to say things.

ideas kill more people than guns

archaic Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 19:57:30

Originally posted by victor victoria:

ideas kill more people than guns

Well, the good ones do anyway . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Schilling Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 3:00:18

Originally posted by archaic:

That's actually not true. I have not been to a gun show in years that did not have DPS on site doing mandatory background checks here in Texas. The " gun show loophole " is not really about gun shows so much as private party sales.

This, and what ford said. I've been to several gun shows, in several states and have even been denied a sale because the address on my state ID did not match the one on the form I filled out (in New Mexico). In my opinion, there is no 'loophole' to speak of just a media fluff fit deflecting the real issues.

Stilt42 Game profile

Jan 24th 2016, 5:32:06

Bump.

Vic Game profile

Jan 24th 2016, 6:31:54

still doesn't solve who killed tupac

Heston Game profile

Jan 24th 2016, 8:04:34

Cops axxed em who did it, pac looked em in da eye and said fluff you pig.

Thats keepin it real fo sho.

Also im cold as christ at 2am hill commorah on the cross in the fluffing winter. Oakland to Sacramento on my mc in 56 minutes. In the spotted rain.

BadBoy Game profile

Jan 24th 2016, 15:09:15

that so-called Gun show loophole is what Pres. Obama has been whining about. in my opinion everybody should have a background check. But that's me. I have no felony record. So I have no problems with it. People that do not like the idea of a background check probably have something to hide. his Executive Order is to stop private sellers from selling firearms without a background check, which means they will need a license to sell firearms. Personally, having mine registered to me only protects me.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2016, 16:32:23

Not a single gun control law would stop even one bullet from a maniac who desires to shoot people. The only people harmed by gun control laws are people who would have respected the law in the first place. You don't really believe that the thug in the hood actually went and bought a legal gun, do you? If you do, please send your bank account information to the following address and your bank will NEVER be robbed. ()

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jan 25th 2016, 0:23:39

Please send donations to give cerberus a place to belong today. Call 1-800-got-rere
https://youtu.be/aDDmrMBnyNY

Garry Owen Game profile

Jan 25th 2016, 1:54:07

The problem with the 'gun show loophole' is basic freedom. Does a private citizen have the right to sell her property to someone, or must they ask permission from the government and pay the costs of getting that permission?

Would you submit to that kind of restriction when selling any other property? Because if the government can apply a restriction on YOUR individual right to sell your gun, then it has the right to put restrictions on your freedom to sell anything that it decides to.

I completely agree that felons should not have firearms. I completely agree that all firearms dealers should be required to contact the federal instant check program before selling to anyone. But I do not believe it is right that should I decide to sell my M1903 Springfield that I should have to do the checks, fill out and file the paperwork and maintain copies for however-many years the feds require that paperwork to be kept.