Verified:

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 15:21:48

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 15:34:06

what sort of occupation was this, where all the leaders just take a drive out to mcdonalds?

these yokels would've been terrible at a medieval seige

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 15:38:41

Cheering the death of citizens now?

Come on trife.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 15:42:23

Oh, and they were on their way to a town hall meeting about the tarded ass occupation. Not mcdonalds.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 15:50:13

Originally posted by mrford:
Cheering the death of domestic terrorists now?

ftfy, and yes.

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 15:53:04

I don't think terrorism means what you think it means.

Use of intimidation AND violence. I didn't see any violence out of that group. We're the black civil rights activists in the 60s terrorists? How about the recent protests by civil rights activists in state and capital buildings?

Criminals? Sure, that can be argued. Terrorists? Stop watering down the meaning of that word. You sound like Fox News with that sensationalism.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 27th 2016, 15:56:34
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 16:01:29

yes, rosa parks, 1960s sitins, occupy wall street, and the armed occupation of federal land are all one in the same!

if you can't see the differences some of these examples have, you're being purposefully dense, and thats dumb.

btw:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism

Homegrown terrorism or domestic terrorism is commonly associated with violent acts committed by citizens or permanent residents of a state against their own people or property within that state without foreign influence in an effort to instill fear on a population or government as a tactic designed to advance political, religious, or ideological objectives.

quit being one of thems bleeding-heart, america-hating libruls, ford!

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 16:02:12

again, where was the violence? being armed is violent?

Recent civil rights protests have occupied state and federal buildings for days. So the fact that they wernt armed makes them not terrorists?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 16:08:19

TIL an armed occupation isn't violent! i'm going to occupy your house while armed, and you have no right to shoot me because since theres 'no violence', you cannot feel threated or in fear of your life! ho ho ho

btw:

Violence includes those acts that result from a power relationship, including threats and intimidation, neglect or acts of omission. Such non-physical violence has a broad range of outcomes – including psychological harm, deprivation and maldevelopment. Violence may not necessarily result in injury or death, but nonetheless poses a substantial burden on individuals, families, communities and health care systems worldwide. Many forms of violence against women, children and the elderly, for instance, can result in physical, psychological and social problems that do not necessarily lead to injury, disability or death. These consequences can be immediate, as well as latent, and can last for years after the initial abuse. Defining outcomes solely in terms of injury or death thus limits the understanding of the full impact of violence.

or http://www.gov.nl.ca/VPI/types/

There are nine distinct forms of violence and abuse:

Physical violence;
Sexual violence;
Emotional violence;
Psychological violence;
Spiritual violence;
Cultural violence;
Verbal Abuse;
Financial Abuse; and,
Neglect

we're clearly not going to agree on this mrford, but keep rootin' for your beloved yeehawdists! seacrest out!

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 16:14:51

I dont support them, but i oppose people like you who overreact and label everything. People are stupid enough to believe you without forming their own opinions.

There was no violence until the attempted arrest. There was no terrorism. I doubt the government was psychologically or physically traumatized by this incident, so your psychological terrorism is a bit of a stretch. THe building was unoccupied when they took it over, so you cant claim anyone else was traumatized either. That fact alone makes your home invasion analogy laughable and forced.

It was a protest from rednecks in the middle of nowhere.

The only difference between these rednecks and a bunch of people chaining themselves to the doors of federal buildings is that they were armed. Everyone is armed in Oregon.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 27th 2016, 16:20:05
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 16:24:53

Oh, and if you want to throw out protests to provide contrast, I'll throw out some legit domestic terrorist events

OKC bombings
sandy hook
century 16 movie theater
Va Tech
Columbine

THAT is domestic terrorism. That is violence.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 20:22:06

Rest in peace Lavoy Finicum. Guarantee that his funeral wont be picketed. If it is, i hope trife is there.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Link Game profile

Jan 27th 2016, 23:59:30

I'm pretty happy about it
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Trife Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 16:01:05

Now Ammon Bundy is telling his slackjawed yehawdists to go home.

Scoreboard now reads

Obama: 2
Vanilla ISIS: -1

Thanks Obama!

Trife Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 16:05:51

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Ritzheimer

Ritzheimer is married and has two children.[5] He reportedly lives off of government disability checks and his wife's working income.[23]

quite typical of these nutjobs. you'll often see folks like him doing the things they're so outspoken about.

LOL

Fatty Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 16:13:36

Obama is a Fkn Joke. Purely incompetent human being. He's also a liar.

Ok that said....

Those of you that voted for him should be executed.

I really believe that.

So..

Liberals are nothing more then a bump in the road of weak dna evolution. Liberals will be eradicated. The plan is drawn up.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Trife Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 16:30:08

Originally posted by Fatty:
Obama is a Fkn Joke. Purely incompetent human being. He's also a liar.

Ok that said....

Those of you that voted for him should be executed.

I really believe that.

So..

Liberals are nothing more then a bump in the road of weak dna evolution. Liberals will be eradicated. The plan is drawn up.

lol

Heston Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 17:15:39

Originally posted by Trife:

Ritzheimer is married and has two children.He reportedly lives off of government disability checks and his wife's working income.

quite typical of these nutjobs. you'll often see folks like him doing the things they're so outspoken about.

LOL

Lol!
Yep. Flip the script and its proven. Black lives matter, feminists, any soros funded event, ect. Good post trife!

Heston Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 5:50:46

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2016, 6:39:32

So much for the "LaVoy was on his knees with his hands up" line of bs

He took off at high speed in his vehicle after first being stopped, then drove off the road into deep snow trying to avoid a roadblock.

He quickly exited his vehicle with his arms outstretched (not up) but twice reached toward his belt or pocket.

He was found to have a loaded 9mm in his pocket. Who knows what his intentions were when he left that vehicle with a loaded weapon on him.
Whether his intent was to take as many law enforcement officers out with him as possible, or if he was contemplating putting the gun to his head, he did not intend to be taken into custody and the result was suicide by cops. There was no "cold blooded murder" here.

Sorry that he's dead but his death is the result of his own actions. He's no martyr for some higher cause.

It was despicable and cowardly for the Bundys and their supporters to propagate the lie that he was shot dead while on his knees with his hands up.

https://youtu.be/aAGxDWKrjPQ
26 minute video, at 8:10 he flees the traffic stop and 9:15 he drives offroad trying to avoid the roadblock.
👽

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:05:34

Recent civil rights protests have occupied state and federal buildings for days. So the fact that they wernt armed makes them not terrorists?

You truly don't think before you open that massive mouth do you?
Go for a gun on law enforcement= get shot
Should be a simple concept even for you to grasp.
Nitwit

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:09:45

What does my post have to do with going for a gun against the authorities? Where did I say that was okay at all?

You might want to read before you attack so you don't look as stupid as you do right now. Your anger blinds what little logic you had to start with.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:12:25

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

You truly don't think before you open that massive mouth do you?

Ironic post is ironic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:29:29

Do you get dizzy spinning all the time ford?
You should be a politician with your skill at always covering your ass by flip flopping
Spin ford spin! You amuse me.

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:31:57

Seriously, Mr. Ford? These degenerates could face up to 20 years and thousands in fines. They've broken a wide range of laws, the most obvious being breaking and entering, and illegal converting (or denying public use) of a public building.

You seem to forget that during the peaceful/unarmed protests you're referring to, several protesters WERE arrested for civil disobedience. And, those protests were not denying operation of the buildings they occupied. Inconvenient, perhaps, but use of those buildings maintained.

It's blatantly clear that Bundy and his butt-buddies came in under the guise of a "militia protecting ranchers" while they clearly had the covert intentions of over-throwing the local county government (for their own gain) with hopes of starting revolution movement across the country. Did you not see the recent video of one of them telling supporters "get here anyway you can, even if it means killing people!".

These wackos are clearly terrorists.

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:33:20

I'm not spinning, you are just wrong.

I never said pointing a gun at a cop was okay.
I never said I supported the ranchers. Quite the opposite actually.

I did say I don't think they were terrorists, and compared them to other protests.

Your reading comprehension keeps getting worse and worse. Please point out where I flip flopped.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:34:42

Originally posted by TipDaVampire:

Seriously, Mr. Ford? These degenerates could face up to 20 years and thousands in fines. They've broken a wide range of laws, the most obvious being breaking and entering, and illegal converting (or denying public use) of a public building.

You seem to forget that during the peaceful/unarmed protests you're referring to, several protesters WERE arrested for civil disobedience. And, those protests were not denying operation of the buildings they occupied. Inconvenient, perhaps, but use of those buildings maintained.

It's blatantly clear that Bundy and his butt-buddies came in under the guise of a "militia protecting ranchers" while they clearly had the covert intentions of over-throwing the local county government (for their own gain) with hopes of starting revolution movement across the country. Did you not see the recent video of one of them telling supporters "get here anyway you can, even if it means killing people!".

I didn't say they didn't break the law. I said they weren't terrorists in that they didn't use violence.

And their goal was for the land to be turned over to local government because in their eyes the government closest to the people governs best.

That is the exact opposite of wanting to overthrow the local government isn't it? None of them were even from oregon, so why would they want to overthrow that local government for their own gain? That doesn't follow.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 29th 2016, 15:39:27
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:36:57

Spin Fordy spin!

Trife Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:39:53

ford be spinnin' like DJ dagga

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:40:40

Spin Fordy spin!

I don't think that means what you think it means, but I'm enjoying you dancing around all butthurt and showing everyone how small your intellect and level of cleverness is.

You can't even back up your own claims, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2016, 15:43:29

One point to make here.

Trife, you're such a huge douche that even Ford can see that and call you on it.

Fortunately, I won't be around to see what the libtards will finally end up doing to the United States, and Trife, I'm just hoping that you are in the vanguard of the chaos that will follow a potential liberal win in the next election.

In fact, I'm seriously hoping that Hitlery wins the election so I can laugh all the way to my grave.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:51:47

i'd rather be a giant douche than a turd sandwich!

Jan 29th 2016, 17:30:13

I didn't say they didn't break the law. I said they weren't terrorists in that they didn't use violence.

And their goal was for the land to be turned over to local government because in their eyes the government closest to the people governs best.

That is the exact opposite of wanting to overthrow the local government isn't it? None of them were even from oregon, so why would they want to overthrow that local government for their own gain? That doesn't follow.

By that mentality, if I leave Va and go to DC to start a revolution, it's not for my personal gain.... That doesn't float.

And also, they don't want the land turned over to "local government", they want to cede it from federal ownership and allow local ranchers to "reclaim" it (in other words, take back the land they sold to the government without having to re-buy it).

Per Ryan Bundy: "The best possible outcome is that the ranchers (who left the area) will come back and RECLAIM their land, and the wildlife refuge will be shut down forever, and the federal government will relinquish such control."

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:19:16

Spin Fordy spin!

I don't think that means what you think it means, but I'm enjoying you dancing around all butthurt and showing everyone how small your intellect and level of cleverness is.

LOL fordy, keep flapping those jaws. Maybe you'll find someone that really believes the crap you spout off. Course then you'll have to post again to explain to them what they really meant.
You are a real piece

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:54:18

Spin Fordy spin!

LOL fordy, keep flapping those jaws. Maybe you'll find someone that really believes the crap you spout off. Course then you'll have to post again to explain to them what they really meant.
You are a real piece

Do you ever argue the point? Or is that too high of a level for you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:58:31

By that mentality, if I leave Va and go to DC to start a revolution, it's not for my personal gain.... That doesn't float.

And also, they don't want the land turned over to "local government", they want to cede it from federal ownership and allow local ranchers to "reclaim" it (in other words, take back the land they sold to the government without having to re-buy it).

Per Ryan Bundy: "The best possible outcome is that the ranchers (who left the area) will come back and RECLAIM their land, and the wildlife refuge will be shut down forever, and the federal government will relinquish such control."

You said trying to overthrow local government. Overthrowing someone else's local government does nothing for you. That was my point.

And the interviews I saw said they wanted the land locally governed. BLM had a bad reputation with a lot of ranchers. Once I reach a terminal with a keyboard I'll see if I can find them.

I'm not saying these people were sane, or even in the right. But putting them in the same category as mass murdering domestic terrorists is a bit silly in my view.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 20:19:12

Be interesting to actually see and hear the exchange. When did Lavoy first get shot? With his hands in the air? When they dropped? That will make the difference. Fbi carefully picked what video to release. They say it was the best quality available. I know the fbi is full of fluff cause they can zoom in to see the size of an ants fluff ten miles away from a helicopter.
These men and women that took over the refuge have more honor , more respect for the rule of law and law enforcement than any pp or black lives matter terrorist. Its sad that people wont look at the issue instead of a political and racial maggot knee jerk reaction we see from all you limp fluffed small minded fluff stains.

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 20:49:14

Originally posted by Heston:
Be interesting to actually see and hear the exchange. When did Lavoy first get shot? With his hands in the air? When they dropped? That will make the difference. Fbi carefully picked what video to release. They say it was the best quality available. I know the fbi is full of fluff cause they can zoom in to see the size of an ants fluff ten miles away from a helicopter.
These men and women that took over the refuge have more honor , more respect for the rule of law and law enforcement than any pp or black lives matter terrorist. Its sad that people wont look at the issue instead of a political and racial maggot knee jerk reaction we see from all you limp fluffed small minded fluff stains.

He tries to go around a road block, almost hits a cop trying to stop him, and jumps out of the car with his hands out to the side. TBH the cops could have opened fire when he almost ran one of them over.

Then it looks like he goes for his waist twice , where a gun was found. I suppose it is possible he was reacting to being shot, but I doubt it.

I'm sure there is other video, but I'm also sure that video is being saved for the court or something. More than likely it is dash cam or body cam footage. I doubt there was better Arial footage because it isn't always the best platform avaliable at all times. I'm surprised they even released the footage from that asset. It was probably a drone.

Shouldn't have ran. He said in multiple interviews that he would not go to jail.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 29th 2016, 20:55:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 21:19:17

These men and women that took over the refuge have more honor , more respect for the rule of law and law enforcement

ahahahahahahahahahaha ok

Jan 29th 2016, 21:30:45

Mr Ford Said:

"You said trying to overthrow local government. Overthrowing someone else's local government does nothing for you. That was my point."

He did want to overthrow the local government in Oregon... and with that in mind, it's obvious he wouldn't be giving that local government the land from the wildlife refuge. Right? Read his quote above.

But that's the little picture. He called out for fluff-tards to come and join them, and the fluff-tards there are STILL begging others to come join them. One of them just yesterday claimed the feds had surrounded them and was going to kill them and begged for loony-toons to "get here anyway you can, even if you have to kill people". They don't want the refuge to be the *end*, they want it to be the *beginning* of a National Revolution -- the "POINT OF THE SPEAR" as he put it.... which sets them up as originators and leaders <--- that's how they are doing it for their own gain. (Of course, the fact that Daddy Bundy owes the U.S. over 1 million dollars in back grazing fees no doubt is a second).

"And the interviews I saw said they wanted the land locally governed. BLM had a bad reputation with a lot of ranchers. Once I reach a terminal with a keyboard I'll see if I can find them."

In one of their first statements, Ammon Bundy told reporters: ""We have basically taken over the Malheur Wildlife Refuge. And this will become a base place for patriots from all over the country to come and be housed here and to live here. And we're >>>planning on staying here for several years<<<."

The only "local governing" they want is by themselves and ranchers and miners in the area.

"I'm not saying these people were sane, or even in the right. But putting them in the same category as mass murdering domestic terrorists is a bit silly in my view."

I think you need to reconsider your definition of a terrorist. It doesn't take "mass murdering" to be a terrorist. Someone can be terrorist without killing a single person. A good hacker could be a highly potent terrorist. What I'm saying is just look at the Bundy and butt-buddies actions. Their excuse (and I do mean *excuse*) to get involved here was to protest the sentence given to two ARSONISTS. In other words >>>they're defending *criminals*<<<. These weren't ranchers who were doing a controlled burn and lost control of it... or had a bonfire accidentally get out of control... they purposely set fires to destroy property! If you watch these Youtube feeds these "militia men" are putting out, it's apparent they are paranoid tin-foil-cap-wearing nut jobs.

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 21:35:19

Being crazy doesn't make them terrorists though. They didn't steal anything that I'm aware of, or hurt anyone until that tard decided to run. I understand they took over a building, but not aware.of any damage to property. That is criminal sure, but calling it a terrorist act is a stretch. They didn't even have any hostages.

I understand what you are sayimg, but I'm having a hard time identifying who they were terrorizing if they are terrorists.

Crazy flufftards? For sure. Terrorists? So far all they have done is yap a whole lot with little support. We will have to agree to disagree I gueas.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 29th 2016, 21:37:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jan 29th 2016, 21:43:19

You can skip through the talking-heads to the 3:44 point and watch til the 5:10 point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9iqJugsxs

Heston Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 21:49:13

These men and women that took over the refuge have more honor , more respect for the rule of law and law enforcement

ahahahahahahahahahaha ok

These men and women that took over the refuge have more honor , more respect for the rule of law and law enforcement than any pp or black lives matter terrorist.

Get it right fluffhole. 😘

Trife Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 22:00:07

ahahahahahahahahahaha ok

These men and women that took over the refuge have more honor , more respect for the rule of law and law enforcement than any pp or black lives matter terrorist.

hahahahaaha ok

Heston Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 22:02:05

Thanks sis

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2016, 22:27:52

The first step in finding a remedy to a problem is coming to the realization that a problem exists. Sometimes our social networks and life experiences funnel us to a specific point of view without considering others.

Excrement occurs when groupthink kicks in:

Groupthink, a term coined by social psychologist Irving Janis, occurs when a group makes faulty decisions because group pressures lead to a deterioration of mental efficiency, reality testing, and moral judgment. Groups affected by groupthink ignore alternatives and tend to take irrational actions that dehumanize other groups. A group is especially vulnerable to groupthink when its members are similar in background, when the group is insulated from outside opinions, and when there are no clear rules for decision making.

Eight symptoms of groupthink:

1 - Illusion of invulnerability –Creates excessive optimism that encourages taking extreme risks.

2 - Collective rationalization – Members discount warnings and do not reconsider their assumptions.

3 - Belief in inherent morality – Members believe in the rightness of their cause and therefore ignore the ethical or moral consequences of their decisions.

4 - Stereotyped views of out-groups – Negative views of “enemy” make effective responses to conflict seem unnecessary.

5 - Direct pressure on dissenters – Members are under pressure not to express arguments against any of the group’s views.

6 - Self-censorship – Doubts and deviations from the perceived group consensus are not expressed.

7 - Illusion of unanimity – The majority view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous.

8 - Self-appointed ‘mindguards’ – Members protect the group and the leader from information that is problematic or contradictory to the group’s cohesiveness, view, and/or decisions.

When the above symptoms exist in a group that is trying to make a decision, there is a reasonable chance that groupthink will happen, although it is not necessarily so. Groupthink occurs when groups are highly cohesive and when they are under considerable pressure to make a quality decision. When pressures for unanimity seem overwhelming, members are less motivated to realistically appraise the alternative courses of action available to them. These group pressures lead to carelessness and irrational thinking since groups experiencing groupthink fail to consider all alternatives and seek to maintain unanimity.
Decisions shaped by groupthink have low probability of achieving successful outcomes.

I think that's what happened to these people. They're not terrorists, they got caught up in their cause (right or wrong) and couldn't see what the rest of us could easily discern.. they actually expected a good outcome from their ridiculous action.
👽

Heston Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 22:45:57

Lmao.

Heston Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 22:52:43

Fbi arrested eveyone with their marbles and killed one. The remainder hold outs are suicidal fodder racking up charges. It will be fun to see who walks free in the upcoming weeks. Cause the charges thus far are mickey mouse. Just a reason to lock them up while they build whatever case they choose if they have one.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 23:02:14

somehow i think that trifecto should move to Canuckland or Mehhiko
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

xyz

Jan 30th 2016, 2:06:15

Oh, and if you want to throw out protests to provide contrast, I'll throw out some legit domestic terrorist events

OKC bombings
sandy hook
century 16 movie theater
Va Tech
Columbine

THAT is domestic terrorism. That is violence.

You forgot Ferguson... pretty sure that led to acts of domestic terrorism.